Will Midna come back?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

That's a spinoff title and is not part of the Zelda canon, as it's just a demonstration of what the Zapper can do, similar to what Pokemon Dash demonstrated for the DS.

'Cause they were both made into games despite being demonstrations. >__>...

Sahaqiel

Posted

Most likely.

Sudden topic change, there.

Sahaqiel

Posted

talking about something more relevant, I return to my point about tingle returning, despite the fact he was a minor character.

Posted

I've never played LA, but I don't think that there was a character named Dorothy, there may've been a scarecrow like in OoT/MM, I don't know about a lion, on tin man though.

As I said i've never played LA so I could be wrong.

So is PH like LA becasue they were both dreams right?

He's Talking About The Wizard Of Oz

Posted

He's Talking About The Wizard Of Oz

Now i'm really confused on the fact i've never seen it before. :headbang::bonk: Oh well it's just a movie/book. That a man hung hisself in. Read this in a book of movie theroies. They weren't sure if it was true, and one of the people who played the evil witch caught on fire during the making. :fear: That's haunted movie.

Anyway back on topic. GL is right. I bet you no one thought Tingle would've came back after MM... Hey I just found something to prove that Termina isn't a alturnate universe. Tingle came back. Not a good argument, but it works for now.

Posted

It's kind of funny that Termina is like the Oz or Wonderland of Zelda.

And I always thought Tingle would come back.

Posted

Tingle came back. I don't think Midna will, unless TP has a sequel, which I don't think will happen

Good. I hopes she's gone. She'll never have link. Frankly I think it's wierd.

I hope Navi comes back. :unsure: Not really. Really though, I wish they had a sequel to MM. That is possible.

Posted

Can I go off topic again to ask what the point is of a "brawler card"? :(

I don't know. I think that Twilight Oni Link had it first. Ask him.

Posted

Really no point except to compete for how many people click your card and for displaying your favorite characters and stages.

Anyways, Majora's Mask is reported to be inspired from Alice in Wonderland. The twisted hallway being the analogy to the rabbit hole Alice falls into.

This is totally believable, though, as the Kokiri from Ocarina of Time are inspired from Peter Pan, and the story of the Master Sword is almost a parody of the story of the sword in the stone, Excalibur.

The Legend of Zelda actually does draw its inspirations from many stories. If you read the Stone Tower of Babel theory, it matches the story of the Tower of Babel to the Stone Tower (obviously) and it is a widely accepted theory.

LoZ draws things from many cultures into its story. For instance, Epona is actually the name for the Celtic Goddess of Horses.

Twilight Princess lacked the charm of these little quirks, in my opinion.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I can't remember exactly because its been over a year since I played TP, but at the end (when the mirror was shattered), she said something that wasn't exactly goodbye forever..

Posted

Really no point except to compete for how many people click your card and for displaying your favorite characters and stages.

Anyways, Majora's Mask is reported to be inspired from Alice in Wonderland. The twisted hallway being the analogy to the rabbit hole Alice falls into.

This is totally believable, though, as the Kokiri from Ocarina of Time are inspired from Peter Pan, and the story of the Master Sword is almost a parody of the story of the sword in the stone, Excalibur.

The Legend of Zelda actually does draw its inspirations from many stories. If you read the Stone Tower of Babel theory, it matches the story of the Tower of Babel to the Stone Tower (obviously) and it is a widely accepted theory.

LoZ draws things from many cultures into its story. For instance, Epona is actually the name for the Celtic Goddess of Horses.

Twilight Princess lacked the charm of these little quirks, in my opinion.

Sahaqiel

Well i've read any of those, but I am aware they are books. I read the tower of bable because it was part of this Ikana theroy I found.

Posted

You haven't seen Alice in Wonderland?

You should get one of those things. What are they called again?

Oh right, a proper childhood.

Posted

You haven't seen Alice in Wonderland?

You should get one of those things. What are they called again?

Oh right, a proper childhood.

What? The only thing I know about it is that it's about a girl, and a rabbit... and a hole.

Posted

"She has the same chance of coming back as that stupid talking hat or the King of Red Lions. Not even Zelda and Ganondorf are in every game."

You started it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I will throw a wolf at the next person who goes off topic, ok?