Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Walk for the Thoughts

28 posts in this topic

Posted

On a totally related note,

<@Vivica_Todd> .. Nothing.

<@Vivica_Todd> Gotta finish the Joker fic before Goron Merchant and Saria eat me.

<&Sahaqiel> !@?@?@?@!?@!??!?!!?!?

<&Sahaqiel> They would

<&Sahaqiel> EAT

<&Sahaqiel> YOU!?

<&Sahaqiel> OH

<&Sahaqiel> MY

<&Sahaqiel> GOSH

<&Sahaqiel> CANNIBALISM!

<&Sahaqiel> I CAN'T BELIEVE

<&Sahaqiel> THEY WOULD LITERALLY COOK YOU

<&Sahaqiel> AND THEN EAT YOUR FLESH

<&Sahaqiel> AND LAUGH.

<&Sahaqiel> LAUGH HARD AND LONG

<&Sahaqiel> AS THEY EAT

<&Sahaqiel> YOUR

<&Sahaqiel> COOKED

<&Sahaqiel> FLESH!!

<&Sahaqiel> ZOH MEIN GOOTT!

<&Sahaqiel> !!

<&Sahaqiel> !!!

<&Sahaqiel> !!!11!1!!!!11

<&Sahaqiel> WHY!?

<&Sahaqiel> WHY, MERCHANT AND SARIA!?

<&Sahaqiel> WHY WOULD YOU

<&Sahaqiel> EAT

<&Sahaqiel> VIVI!?

<&ArcticFire> i want that cape from Goron Merchant

<&Sahaqiel> WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

<&Sahaqiel> WTF!

<&Sahaqiel> GOSH

Posted

On a totally related note,

<@Vivica_Todd> .. Nothing.

<@Vivica_Todd> Gotta finish the Joker fic before Goron Merchant and Saria eat me.

<&Sahaqiel> !@?@?@?@!?@!??!?!!?!?

<&Sahaqiel> They would

<&Sahaqiel> EAT

<&Sahaqiel> YOU!?

<&Sahaqiel> OH

<&Sahaqiel> MY

<&Sahaqiel> GOSH

<&Sahaqiel> CANNIBALISM!

<&Sahaqiel> I CAN'T BELIEVE

<&Sahaqiel> THEY WOULD LITERALLY COOK YOU

<&Sahaqiel> AND THEN EAT YOUR FLESH

<&Sahaqiel> AND LAUGH.

<&Sahaqiel> LAUGH HARD AND LONG

<&Sahaqiel> AS THEY EAT

<&Sahaqiel> YOUR

<&Sahaqiel> COOKED

<&Sahaqiel> FLESH!!

<&Sahaqiel> ZOH MEIN GOOTT!

<&Sahaqiel> !!

<&Sahaqiel> !!!

<&Sahaqiel> !!!11!1!!!!11

<&Sahaqiel> WHY!?

<&Sahaqiel> WHY, MERCHANT AND SARIA!?

<&Sahaqiel> WHY WOULD YOU

<&Sahaqiel> EAT

<&Sahaqiel> VIVI!?

<&ArcticFire> i want that cape from Goron Merchant

<&Sahaqiel> WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

<&Sahaqiel> WTF!

<&Sahaqiel> GOSH

*falls on the floor laughing* Oh god, I wish I stayed on Chat longer last night. XD XD

Psh, we wouldn't resort to cannibalism.

Maybe somehow take her hostage but not cannibalism! XD

I kid, I kid.

^_^

Posted

Okay, this doesn't QUITE connect to the last chapter, but hey. It's the same... only fluffier. And I don't think I need to PG-13 this one; Joker in a PG story, wut--

Anyhow, I've seen this sort of plot used several times, only with Joker knowing who Bruce is and usually seducing him (if it's written well, these are actually my secret favorites. :unsure: Ehehe. They're... HOT, LEAVE ME ALONE!).

You'll see how it's different in this one.

<3

And expect even a part 3~

By the way, I know I portrayed him as a lot less harmless than he appears to be in this one. EVERYONE, even the most evil people, have something that makes them a little less murderous. (plus the fact that Bruce Wayne's windows probably couldn't open from the other side, but just bear with me here.)

But seriously.

He's ADORABLE when he's excited. Hell, he's adorable when he kills; he's like a kitty. >D -shot for being a fangirl and not getting to the damn point-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buildings.

Lucky, lucky buildings.

They could touch the stars...

Or at least, they'd try, and try, (some of these idiots try to make them higher than the other; but the taller they are, the harder and more destructively they'll FALL) but those poor, poor buildings never achieved that wonderful accomplishment of scraping the sky, despite their names...

Standing on them didn't make the Joker any closer to touching the sky as the Batman did, with his cape (like he can fly... maybe if I hitched a ride one day; oh my, the look on his face).

But it sure made him feel excited just thinking of the things he could do if he ever caught a star, even if they're huge boiling masses of explodey (well, I SAY it's a word!) gasses.

He couldn't figure out why people might be scared of falling; it's THEIR fault if they fell. Clutzes. You can get as close as you can, your heart pounding, body shaking...

And imitate the feeling of the air against your face, the plummetting of your stomach as if it fell before you and was going to hit the ground first.

Apparently, it wasn't the impact that killed.

It was the flying.

(Too intense for these weak-hearted squealers.)

The Joker would always bounce back (after probably throwing someone off the roof for entertainment), and laugh hoarsely to himself, head thrown back in triumph. He'd won the battle against gravity once again!

Like now.

On top of a rather tall building; he was sure he knew its name in the back of his mind, but to the painted man, it wasn't its name that was important...

It was the person inside.

Batman.

"Why is he here, why is he here..."

The clown had followed him quite stealthily the whole time. There was one heart-pounding moment when he was in the darkest of shadows, and the masked crusader had stopped, suspecting something dark, something familiar... the cape had brushed him in his face as it swished away, making the Joker shake as if he were a fangirl at a concert having just touched the singer's foot or something stupid.

(Well, now it doesn't seem so stupid...)

He'd forgotten exactly how he got up here, having been here for what felt like hours; but now he was pressed against a window, waiting... only for this one person, would he wait in this uncomfortable position, and for THIS long for. (And if we were more than this, goddammit, when he got in there, he'd be on the floor with a knife in his arm... my arm's gone dead; now that I think of it...)

Indeed, his limbs were becoming quite sore from being held in place for his sake for so long.

But the Joker, like said, would take the pain... any kind of pain, pleasure, feeling he could have from the Batman...

Even if he didn't quite see yet that they were connected, no matter how much he detested it. He'd show him.

He always won in the end.

Joker shook himself from his thoughts, hearing a small rumble behind him after congratulating himself on having such organized thoughts for even thirty seconds; it was as if the mere thought of Batman could calm his normally jumbled and quick-moving ideas and images.

Footsteps.

He couldn't turn around like he probably should... The Joker slowly slipped a hand into his pockets, wrapping his fingers around the handle of the ever-famous knife. It only excited him further, as if he were about to take it out and take another life with it. For all he knew, he could be; but from this angle, the clown would just fall if the window were to unexpectedly open behind him.

What felt like a long, stretched 5 minutes later, the painted man growled softly to himself. Why should he just stand here? He'd gotten out of worse before...

Leaning down, and reaching behind him, he gently edged his fingers under the glass, surprised to see that it was left unlocked (what idiot leaves them unlocked?). He listened; no noise of recognization came up, at least to him...

Turning slowly, the Joker crawled, cat-like, into the room, stretching in the same animalistic way to loosen his spine a bit.

He took a look around the room... it was wide, and long; wasn't very decorative, but the view from outside probably decorated enough as it was. If it were morning, the sun would be wrapping its protective rays around everything in sight. But it was what was beside him that interested him the most.

Bruce Wayne, asleep.

Of course he knew who he was; the news only reported do-good things about him every other day whenever he donated things just to get his way.

Like every other blue-blood.

The clown smirked widely, standing and daringly leaning over him. What business did Batman have with Bruce...? Bruce had said things about him before; some not so good, some good...

Maybe that's it. Maybe they secretly knew each other...

It was tempting to see if the meaning of blue-blood meant more than some rich playboy that had the city's favors in his hands. The knife in his pocket purred softly, but the Joker winced, whipping his hand out.

He'd accidentally cut his palm on the blade.

"Traitor," he hissed quietly, frustration lacing his high-pitched voice.

Joker was about to leave the room, but felt a sort of edge dragging him back... Something told him to stay put. It was a familiar feeling; one that he knew all too well. (Well, it's only because he's in the building... right?)

But what was so damn special about Bruce Wayne that Batman visited HIM?

Turning back, he quietly observed the man still in a fitful sleep. No noise seemed to come from him; the only sounds heard were the usual purr of car engines outside, and a police siren squealing somewhere, thinking it was going to win another battle against the war of crime. (Pssh.)

He was handsome.

He could give him that. Like any playboy should be, he was... handsome. Perhaps if the Joker didn't have his sights set much higher than this, he'd probably feel a small attraction. (... goddammit. I don't know the guy; why do I even care?)

Bruce was also surprisingly well built. Perhaps some sort of sport provided for this, but he would have had to do it for a LONG time. What use would he have for muscles?

Joker felt his eyes roam, oddly, to his lower face. It... seemed oddly familiar. Slowly, he lifted a hand to cover his upper face from view--

"...That's not possible."

(...is it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's up to your imagination how he got back out. ^^; I felt the need to end it here 'cos I've decided to make a part 3; it'll turn into a story on its own, probably...

What did you think? too short? Boring?

...WELL?!

Posted

*falls on the floor laughing* Oh god, I wish I stayed on Chat longer last night. XD XD

Psh, we wouldn't resort to cannibalism.

Maybe somehow take her hostage but not cannibalism! XD

I kid, I kid.

^_^

Well, you wouldn't.

Posted

What, no review? -shot-

Posted

By the way, you did it wrong, Viv.

LIES. LIES UPON LIES STACKED INSIDE LIES PACKED INTO A BASKET WEAVED OF LIES.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Okay, I'm mega-sorry for the late review.

Zomg I loved it!!! =D I loved the paragraph about the skyscrapers and especially the last couple sentences where Joker is realizing that Bruce could, in fact, be Batman. ^^ I could totally picture him saying, 'That's npt possible," while having his hand covering the upper half of Bruce's face. ^_^

There will be a part 3? ALRIGHT! Excellent job, Vivi. :D

Posted

YES. A review. <3 I thought it was horrible or something.

Skyscrapers was the funnest part to write about... when he wasn't practically declaring his undying love for him.

.-.

Part 3 will be in back in Arkham Asylum, where he's alone with his thoughts.

At least, 'til he breaks out, like always.

Posted

Eee. They're so good, Viv.

It's funny, my friend is obsessed with the Joker - she's convinced that she is the Joker - and she does this impression of him. Except with a lisp. Try saying, "Why so serious?" with a lisp.

She also kept talking about a "The Dark Knight"/"Brokeback Mountain" crossover.

Posted

There needs to be one. A cross-over, I mean.

NOW. DAMMITFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted

Yay! I liked part I a bit more, but II was still really good. You're awesome at immersing the reader into the mind of the Joker.

Posted

Omg, three people on the same page.

<3 I thought part one was better, too; but part 3 is gonna be a mix of... strangeness for me, really...

Dark humor, maybe, if you take hallucinating the thing you want a funny way. I find it sort of pitiful. >w<; Poor desperate Joke-face. -killed-

Posted

link I DON'T CARE IF THE MAKER SAYS IT ISN'T MEANT TO BE PAIRING.

Oh my God. It's...

Perfect.

<3 Batsy/Joker video..