Wii Discussion

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have any new news about the nintendo wii?

Posted

Well, for one, there will be 4 million Wiis in the US by the end of the year. :)

Posted

lol i heard there will only be 20 wii's per best buy store... no rainchecks

Posted

I almost never go to Best Buy. I will probably go to Target, since it is only a few blocks away. :D

Posted

Each Game Stop only gets 10.

Posted

I may be getting one, still undecided, but if i do get one, i will be getting it around february, so i have a while to wait, but im not in a huuuuuuuge hurry to get one - the only thing i would use it for would be twilight princess probably.

Posted

well it can edit pics and video (with the use of an SD card), send pics out and recieve pics to those who text pics from thier phone, you can use an sd card to hold together a playlist and play your own soundtracks while playing games like excite truck, download past nintendo games, sega genisis games, turbo graphics games, and i think (keyword: think) coleco vision games, your Mii grows through experience points to get getter at games like the Wii Sports package, with the Wii mote on games such as twilight princes the speaker allows you to hear the sound transfer from the Wiimote to the tv or other audio set ups.....

all this isnt really new, but alot of people just dont know.... and since im getting one and have been obcessing about this for sometime now, i couldnt keep it in any longer...lol...j/k

Each Game Stop only gets 10.

not true, the big city near me got 15 in one store....

Posted

Well, i dunno how many GAME will have... But i'd assume it would be 5 or something since that's like, the only gaming shop with the latest games and consoles where i live. I'm not sure but i still think they have 360's to sell.

Posted

i might be able to get nintendo Wii for my birthday

oh by the way i got a Oot Guide and MM and some other guides in the Other section lemme check

Posted

it will be midnight in 2 hours 20min here