Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Same-Sex Marriage

385 posts in this topic

Posted

Homosexuality is a corruption of the reproductive process, and is therefore nothing more than sodomy. I believe sodomy in all forms is immoral, and therefore am against homosexuality. Simple as that.

Posted

I'm not really sure what I belive. Arnold Swartsnegger thinks that gay marriage is between a man and a women. XD Sorry I'm watching this thing where he says that.

Anyway. I guess I don't really souport it.

Posted

You know, some lesbian couples are artificially inseminated and some gay men donate semen.

Also, wtf.

So if I never had a child in my life, I would be immoral?

Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't support it, but I'm not homophobic.

The reasons that I'm against it are as follows:

1) God made Man and Woman, Adam and Eve. It also says "I leave not my kingdom [of heaven] to prostitutes, drunkards, gamblers, or homosexuals." I don't think that that rule still applies (it was in the old testament), but the fact that it was written says something to me.

2) It's not really natural. If you are going by evolution, we evolved into man and woman so that we could reproduce. Needless to say that that can't happen with homosexual couples.

Like I said, I have nothing against homosexuals. I just don't agree with it.

Posted

We.

Are.

Talking.

About.

Marriage.

Not.

Reproduction.

And yes, I recall some very odd things about men being impregnated.

Sahaqiel

Posted

God also wants all to be accepted and loved equally, and for all to be happy. It's not a choice to fall in love. It happens naturally. Everyone has the right to marriage and to be in love. Saying someone isn't allowed to be homosexual is like saying someone isn't allowed to be in love.

Posted

Homosexuality is normal in nature. It has been normal in the human race for as long as we are able to tell. Some claim that this makes it natural. I agree with them. Some claim that this makes it unnatural. This makes them dumb. Some say that a 2000 year old book says it's a sin, and therefor it's unnatural. This makes them even dumber.

Posted

It is being told that it is wrong to be in love with another.

What's wrong with being in love? :/

Sahaqiel

EDIT: Rofl, Eyeoftruth

Posted

God also wants all to be accepted and loved equally, and for all to be happy. It's not a choice to fall in love. It happens naturally. Everyone has the right to marriage and to be in love. Saying someone isn't allowed to be homosexual is like saying someone isn't allowed to be in love.

They can fall in love, but I don't think they should marry.

Marriage is between a man and a women, and if they want to get married then they might as well make a new word for it. Like... I got nothing.

Posted

Or how about save the trouble of being ignorant and call it marriage?

Jeez, why should they have to make a new system because you don't want them part of the "straight marriage club"?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Jeez, why should they have to make a new system because you don't want them part of the "straight marriage club"?

Sahaqiel

That wasn't ignorance. It was an attempt to help.

Posted

Sahaqiel

Why don't you want to make a new system if you don't want do join the "straight marriage club"

and it's not ignorance, it's tradition. If you don't like that tradition make a completely different one.

Posted

People are unable to accept that marriage can happen between two people of the same gender.

It doesn't matter. Calling something that is essentially marriage not marriage just because they are both men or women is totally stupid, in my opinion. It's like saying they're not allowed into marriage because they have cooties.

It doesn't matter if we evolved to reproduce with opposite genders, marriage is a system made by people, made for people, and it's used to join two people who love each other together through law. Religion doesn't matter anymore; you can get married at a courthouse or something similar.

Why would homosexuals not be able to practice this? Because they decided the one they love also has the same reproductive parts? If so, what if a hermaphrodite decided to marry a woman? What then? They have both reproductive parts. The hermaphrodite could impregnate the female.

You know what would happen? People would complain. Despite all their bull about not being able to reproduce, they would still complain.

Sahaqiel

Posted

People are unable to accept that marriage can happen between two people of the same gender.

It doesn't matter. Calling something that is essentially marriage not marriage just because they are both men or women is totally stupid, in my opinion. It's like saying they're not allowed into marriage because they have cooties.

It doesn't matter if we evolved to reproduce with opposite genders, marriage is a system made by people, made for people, and it's used to join two people who love each other together through law. Religion doesn't matter anymore; you can get married at a courthouse or something similar.

Why would homosexuals not be able to practice this? Because they decided the one they love also has the same reproductive parts? If so, what if a hermaphrodite decided to marry a woman? What then? They have both reproductive parts. The hermaphrodite could impregnate the female.

You know what would happen? People would complain. Despite all their bull about not being able to reproduce, they would still complain.

Sahaqiel

I don't know. Really though if they love eachother, that's fine. Love is perfectly normal for people, but even after over 2000 years people have belived that marriage is between a man and a women, and nothing can stop tradition.

Who's hermaphrodite?

Posted

I cant believe you people are saying that people should do whatever they want just because they love each other. People have ruined their lives for love, and have even murdered in the name of it. If homosexuals justify their acts in the name of love, then I cannot help but question their sanity.