Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Same-Sex Marriage

385 posts in this topic

Posted

There probably was homosexual relationships in the bible until God struck them down.

He is almost as evil as YLA.

You take that back you blasphemous prick!

Sorry :cry:

Posted

I didn't laugh.

Posted

At what?

Posted

There probably was homosexual relationships in the bible until God struck them down.

He is almost as evil as YLA.

Sorry :cry:

... How am I evil? No wait I take that back. Of course i'm evil, and your insane, but that's a good thing.

Posted

Everybody's happy.

Except Paddymac... he's never happy...

Posted

Everybody's happy.

Except Paddymac... he's never happy...

That's true. He also hates almost everyone.

Posted

Guys, stay on topic here.

Posted

Which leads to... I don't know.

Posted

Guys, stay on topic here.

I think talking about Paddymac is staying on topic. Naw that was a joke. He hates me enough already without me saying that. XD

Really though I still don't suport it.

Posted

Saw the pictures of you on... whatever topic you posted the link on...

Posted

Saw the pictures of you on... whatever topic you posted the link on...

Stay on topic! This part of the forum is for serious discussions. If it's "Too serious for you," then stop posting off topic in them and don't post!

Give me more reason than "Marriage is for a man and woman." Which has been proven it isn't. Before people thought that, it was for everyone.

Posted

Anyway, I don't see whats so messed up about gay marriage, but apparantely the pope sees something horribly wrong with it. Did you know that a... holy person like a bishop or something tried to exorsize a gay person... sick.

Posted

Saha, you say this isn't about reproduction. Homosexual: Homo=same, sexual=sexual preference. To be homosexual is to be sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. The key word is sexual.

Like I said, I don't agree with it. The books 1 Timothy and 1 Corinthians both say negative things about it.

You know, people often complain about the death penalty nowadays, but 2000 years ago having a homosexual relationship was punishable by death. God does love everyone equally, and that's why I don't think people are born homosexual. God would not create someone so that they were condemned from the start.

I don't know, though. I'm not God, so I don't know how he really feels about this.

You...

You don't know the meaning of reproduction? What? Sexual preference is not the same thing as sex itself. To be homosexual is to be attracted to the same gender, it doesn't matter if they have sex or not.

And oh wow. Hasn't your mother ever told you that phrase? "If he jumps off a cliff, should you?"

And no, 2000 years ago, it was an accepted practice.

And the Bible wasn't written by God, nor was God directly quoted, because God wasn't there to sit down and chat with the book writers. Most of the things in the Bible were events that took place without the presence of the actual writer of the passage. It's all word of mouth.

Really, now, if God existed and talked to people directly back then, wouldn't God talk to us now?

Where is your God?

Young Link Addict, I don't care anymore, because you never made sense to start with, and I don't think you'll start now. You're homophobic for no reason at all, and you never deign to explain why you think something is so, so I don't think I will argue with you anymore, merely say that you make no sense and I will cease trying to get through to you, because that in itself is a lost cause. I will ignore your faulty sponge points, which aren't points, but blunts. Blunts in a metaphorical and analogical sense. They're both blunt, they don't make sense, and you seem to feel stupider after being near them while they're active.

You people place so much with naturalism and won't accept abnormality. It's bad enough we have racism, but here we have people that think that marriage, something that is practiced to join two or more people IN LAW, should only be restricted to those who can reproduce together. What if one side of the party is impotent? What then? Should they be prevented from marriage? Or what if one side is a hermaphrodite? Should they never marry? You're pricks to these people who've done nothing to harm you or society, only made yourself and society worse by downing them with things like books which have no proof and nothing but pure ignorance.

It's your choice to be that way, but place yourself in the shoes of someone else for once. What if you decided to become Jewish? Guess what? Millions of people would hate or discriminate against you. They would hate you because you made a choice that doesn't have anything to do with your natural state or your character.

Something such a religious viewpoint being changed can make people hate you. Some of the Christian community hates Jews. Some people who don't even understand or know any Jewish people hate Jews, and don't want them to have rights like the cliche white suburban middle classed man.

And you fuss over gay people being married?

You are doing the same damn thing.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality personally, but the church seems to cling to the idea that it's wrong. I'm sorry but if you look at the bible... It makes no sense at all, the bible sends mixed messages and... I don't know. you really have to choose which parts of the bible you believe and which parts you don't. You can't believe in it all. That's impossible. I don't believe that half of the stories in the bible are true. Adam and Eve. Didn't happen. Never will. If it was true we'd all be inbreeds knocking our heads off of trees. It's just a story about the difference between innocence and shame. like when you grow up you start to notice that the world isn't full of wonder and magic. only a small margin is. The rest is just filled with the poo we've shoveled into it... reading that over again, that makes no sense. Oh well, I don't give a damn what internet trolls think about me. Send.

Posted

I'm just saying I don't agree with it that's all. You asked to explain why not so I told you my reason and my beliefs.If you don't agree with them, good for you. But they're still my reason. Even if they make no sense to you they still do to me