Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Zelda Fanfic

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm writing a Zelda fanfic, and it is called...

Link's Assistants!

Here'a we go!

Prologue

It was Will's perfect day. He just bought his very own Ocarina of Time, after spending 2 long days with his best friend, Robbie, toiling to shovel walks and driveways. Robbie also bought himself an Ocarina, and they were beginning to practice for the upcoming Hampton Middle School Talent Show, as they were to play a duet of Legend of Zelda music. They decided it was best to start with an easy tune, the Prelude of Light. Hours and hours, cans of caffeinated beverages, until finally, they got it PERFECT! Will started off, representing Sheik's harp. As soon as he finished, Robbie came in, and when he finished, suddenly...

Echoing voices singing a strange tune engulfed them as they found themselves in a large chamber, a pedestal with a Triforce on the front. They were confused. Why were they there? What had happened?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?

An echoing, older sounding voice shouted. The two friends turned around. Behind them, an adult, in a green tunic with a bulb of light flying around him and his sword drawn, asked again. "What are you doing here? Answer me!" the man shouted. "Yes, what ARE you doing here?" The bulb of light repeated the man's question. "Answer!" he said as he raised his sword and pointed it towards the frightened boys.

AAAAAAND Prologue Complete!

Soooooooooooo...Watcha think?

Posted

Anyone?

No one wants to make fun of me or tell me I am excellent?

Aw...I feels unloved!