Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things I WOULD and WOULDN'T like to see on Hyrule Online.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

yes, not ones that HAVE to have more then one person kill it, just ones to encourage
teamwork.... strong ones....

Posted

look, an mmo requires teamwork. the first few dungeons of an mmo you should be able to solo the boss if you're like, a few levels above the norm. though after that, you should have bosses that require atleast 2 people to beat it, or it'd defeat the purpose of the mmo. though then you could solo those if you had like, 30 levels above it with way better armor. anyways, that's just what i think.

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='182510' date='Nov 8 2008, 09:18 PM']look, an mmo requires teamwork. the first few dungeons of an mmo you should be able to solo the boss if you're like, a few levels above the norm. though after that, you should have bosses that require atleast 2 people to beat it, or it'd defeat the purpose of the mmo. though then you could solo those if you had like, 30 levels above it with way better armor. anyways, that's just what i think.[/quote]
says the boy who managed to beat the final boss on a different hyrule online by himself

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='182513' date='Nov 8 2008, 09:36 PM']says the boy who managed to beat the final boss on a different hyrule online by himself[/quote]

I saw him do it more than once, like ten times although he kept on yelling at me every time I looked to see what was happening.

Posted

Yeah, you hippocrit PF,
you killed Kenny!

Posted

A person in my class is related to the person who killed Robert Kennedy, thats what he says anyways.

Posted

But anyway,
I'd recomend having some areas you can't access until you beat a certain dungeon,
that way people have mystery to look forward too,

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='183083' date='Nov 12 2008, 03:21 AM']But anyway,
I'd recomend having some areas you can't access until you beat a certain dungeon,
that way people have mystery to look forward too,[/quote]
No do as in Zelda one o you can jump over every dungeon except the first and also go to last one at lvl 1 :ouch:

Posted

Well, in the original Zelda, techniqly you can go to every dungeon before the first one,
and then, i've seen lots of mmorpgs that let you go everywhere at the start.

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='184622' date='Nov 20 2008, 08:18 PM']Well, in the original Zelda, techniqly you can go to every dungeon before the first one,
and then, i've seen lots of mmorpgs that let you go everywhere at the start.[/quote]

"Kill" Gannon (even though I'm in the evil army) or... "Kill Gannon impersonator"

Posted

I would like the accounts to be linked to our forum accounts. And we can get special items or something depending on our post count or what we have done for the forum. Like if you're a mod or something, you get special items.

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='184622' date='Nov 21 2008, 04:18 AM']Well, in the original Zelda, techniqly you can go to every dungeon before the first one,
and then, i've seen lots of mmorpgs that let you go everywhere at the start.[/quote]
Doesn't you have to have something you get to buy at a certain lvl to progress to final dungeon in most??

Posted

I need to play the original LOZ. I've only played ALttP, OoT, WW, TP and PH.

What is the sprite style of Hyrule Online? Original Zelda, ALttP, MC? I still don't know...

Posted

[quote name='Teto' post='184759' date='Nov 21 2008, 09:47 PM']I need to play the original LOZ. I've only played ALttP, OoT, WW, TP and PH.

What is the sprite style of Hyrule Online? Original Zelda, ALttP, MC? I still don't know...[/quote]
ALttp and mayby some MC.
I don't think anyone would really appreciate the original because of the no a days premetiv sprites

Posted

Yeah. I didn't think so. But there was no harm in asking. Nice one though. I look forward to more news.