Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

34 posts in this topic

Posted

It's like my whole system is fighting against my mind. I think i'm starting to get feelings for this girl. Which is great, cause she's beautiful, funny and we really get along. But... she has a boyfriend. wtf should i do??? I feel like such a puppying idiot

Posted

I've been there before...

Maybe you'll get over her if you find some other girl. Is she happy with her boyfriend?

You could steal his girl...kidding...

:P

Posted

"You're Beautiful" comes to my mind.

Dude, I like a chick right now too. She's nice, we get along, and I'm worried that I'm not worthy.

You could wait for things to happen, and if they go to the bed level, forget her. If they break up, give her time and then approach her.

Posted

Don't feel like an idiot. It's not your fault you like her.

Posted

I don't know her boyfriend, and we never talked about him. So I have actually no idea how good their relationship is going.

Posted

just stay friends with her...just dont try and steal her from the bf ok...bad idea, but if they break up then you are there, and you know you two can get closer that way, just say to her one day "i will be the duct tape to your heart" (lol this guy said it to me, :))

Posted

That would kind of make me her second choise.

Posted

hmmm....that is true

Posted

Second choice? Not at all. People's needs and wants change; one day someone likes Vanilla, the next day Chocolate. Eventually, they find out what they really need and want, and that doesn't change. But it takes everyone different amounts of time and experience to reach that point.

Moral of the story: unless she chose the other guy over you, you're not a second choice. You're just a choice. It's up to you to make it a good choice.

Posted

Second choice? Not at all. People's needs and wants change; one day someone likes Vanilla, the next day Chocolate. Eventually, they find out what they really need and want, and that doesn't change. But it takes everyone different amounts of time and experience to reach that point.

Moral of the story: unless she chose the other guy over you, you're not a second choice. You're just a choice. It's up to you to make it a good choice.

Yeah I guess you're right. But I'm just going to try to forget about her.

Posted

Yeah I guess you're right. But I'm just going to try to forget about her.

That's easier said than done... :sadlink: ...but I wish you luck. :) I'm sure you'll find some other great girl soon enough. :thumbup:

Posted

That's easier said than done... :sadlink: ...but I wish you luck. :) I'm sure you'll find some other great girl soon enough. :thumbup:

Posted

Aw. :<

But yeah, I'd assume that forgetting about her would be a lot harder than one would think.

Good luck, nonetheless.

Posted

Lol! It is puppying hard! Especially when she keeps talking to me. Today she asked me if I wanted to go shop some books with her after school, after that she asked me if I wanted to get something to eat, so we had a burger. It's like she's hitting on me xD

Edit: I just realized she removed her boyfriends name from her msn nick. It might not mean anything, but **** it, I'm bringing the subject up with her tomorrow.

Posted

Sounds like they either got into a big fight or broke up...but yeah, it's an opening.