Classes start today

27 posts in this topic

Posted

What?

I wasn't stating something. I was asking a question.

Posted

What?

I wasn't stating something. I was asking a question.

I was looking at my scedule.

Posted

What?

Posted

I start on Sept. 2. I don't even have my schedule yet. :P My school has been so slow about this...

Posted

I start on Sept. 2. I don't even have my schedule yet. :P My school has been so slow about this...

I have my classes, and books...but we are supposed to go to school like super early on the first day to get our schedules. =/

Posted

My school usually sends us our schedules, then we go to our classes on the first day to get our supplies lists. So, the first day of school really isn't any work.

Posted

Lucky. Usually in my classes they expect us to have certain notebooks or binders the first day, and we start working on them. If we don't have them, we are required to do what we did in class on our own at home. :wacko: Good thing I have my stuff ready. :)

Posted

Ololol; shedules. My school hands you your schedule on the beginning of the first day and says, "HERES UR SCHEDULE. GO 2 CLASS." Then the bell rings, and off you go. If you can't find the room, tough luck. You're stupid. Ololol.

Posted

We get our schedules during registration over the summer, so we all know where to go before school actually starts.

Posted

Yeah, I got my schedule back in early August, so I knew long before school started where I needed to be.

Posted

I started on the 25th, and since this is my first year in college, I've had more work than usual.

Posted

I started school again two weeks ago. And I'm actually writing this at 1:50am on the 31st of August, it's been my birthday for 1 hour and 50 minutes, and I'm 15 now. I've just finished a relay for life, cancer charity walk thing. It lasted from 11:30 to 01:00. My feet are killing me.

I'm just taking advantage of the fact that this is a rant thread.