TP Link VS Toon Link

142 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Toon link would win, because he can parry without having to dodge, and HE has a musical instrument.

However, while they both have the same attacks, Link has his wolf form and the area attack, but that would be useless in water.

Who, iyo, would win?

Posted

TP Link all the way!

Posted

Of course.

Posted

I say TP Link, just becuase he can stay invincible longer than WW Link can, and has mastered more swordplay moves than WW Link.

Posted

Yeah, those are good points, but Toon Link has the Hurricane Spin, Phantom Hourglass, and Elemental Arrows. His Light Arrows would waste TP Link in no time.

Posted

Twilight Princess Link.

Of course.

You're pitting a preteen up against a late-teen (Of course, pitting The Wind Waker Link up against Ganon is like pitting a preteen up against a middle-aged dude with crazy magics and the embodyment of power, and he did just fine in that battle, but that doesn't matter here).

TP Link's items are more combat-oriented, too. He has a longer reach, those hidden skills, A HORSE, more power, and the ability to grow a moustache.

TWW Link knows his nautical terminology, though.

Posted

Light arrows only harm the opposing side if they're full of evil, apparently.

Toon Link's Hurricane Spin does last a lot longer than TP Link's Great Spin...

Toon Link's parry is also much faster than any of Link's attacks. He's a lot faster than TP Link in general.

Toon Link has the Grappling Hook, which can steal any of Link's items.

Link has the Bomb Arrow, though...

TP Link does have magical armor, but they only last as long as his Rupees, and you can't regenerate Rupees. Toon Link has Grandma's Soup, which not only powers him up, but makes him recover all of his magic and health, which would make his armor last longer, if he damages Link correctly.

Toon Link is a lot more nimble, even with the Skull Hammer, which is fricking huge.

I would say Toon Link.

In Brawl, though, it's really hard for a Link to beat a Toon Link.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The light arrows work on Link in TWW when Zelda shoots you with them, plus, his fire arrows are like H Bombs.

Posted

Ah, but you peeps are forgetting...In PH, Toon Link learns all hidden skills as TP Link. Plus, he has the Four sword and the ability to shrink (FSA and TMC, respectively.)

Posted

Looks like a tie.

Posted

I say TP Link because he knowns more sword moves than toon link.

Posted

Ah, but you peeps are forgetting...In PH, Toon Link learns all hidden skills as TP Link. Plus, he has the Four sword and the ability to shrink (FSA and TMC, respectively.)

I say TP Link because he knowns more sword moves than toon link.

In the Minish Cap, Link learns just as many moves as TP Link, and MC is toon styled.

Good points, TML.

Also, I recall seeing something that says Light Arrows only pierce evil things or something.

I could be wrong.

Sahaqiel

Posted

FS/FSA Link, and I don't think that MC is Toon Link... I DON'T CARE IF IT'S TOON STYLE I DON'T WANT THOSE LINKS TO GET MISTAKEN FOR A LOSER LINK!

Posted

Ball and chain = toon link all over the place

Posted

FS/FSA Link, and I don't think that MC is Toon Link... I DON'T CARE IF IT'S TOON STYLE I DON'T WANT THOSE LINKS TO GET MISTAKEN FOR A LOSER LINK!

They're not loser Links, then.

You're just being an idiot.

Sahaqiel