142 posts in this topic

Posted

They're not loser Links, then.

You're just being an idiot.

Sahaqiel

No they're not. WW Link is.

Posted

No they're not. WW Link is.

You just hate toon style in general, yet you keep focusing on how much you hate Wind Waker Link for no reason, or with crappy reasons.

Four Swords/Adventure and Minish Cap are both toon style. Get over it, there's nothing wrong with toon style.

You're just being an idiot.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You just hate toon style in general, yet you keep focusing on how much you hate Wind Waker Link for no reason, or with crappy reasons.

Four Swords/Adventure and Minish Cap are both toon style. Get over it, there's nothing wrong with toon style.

MC is toon style? Well there's another game I was going to get.

Posted

MC is toon style? Well there's another game I was going to get.

I already told you this.

A long time ago.

And a short while ago.

You're so effing biased. The sprites from TMC are exactly the same as the ones in Four Swords.

I implore you, stop being a moron.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I already told you this.

A long time ago.

And a short while ago.

You're so effing biased. The sprites from TMC are exactly the same as the ones in Four Swords.

I implore you, stop being a moron.

Sahaqiel

Read this. Understand. I've learned something, and you didn't have to tell me it.

Posted

You refuse to play good games because they look different.

That is stupid.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

You refuse to play good games because they look different.

That is stupid.

Sahaqiel

Wind Waker... A good game? XD Good one.

No really Wind Waker was stupid. It had parts that made no since. Like it was Links birthday, and because it was a tradition to wear the green tunic so anyone could've been the one to be the playable character. Even that old sword master dude. Besides he would've never went on that adventure if the bird didn't come. The game was just a retarded excuse to make a new Link who seemed young, BUT HE IS NOT ANYTHING NEAR A (YOUNG) LINK. Young is 10, and under. He's 12. He can be tween Link. He'll never be young link. NEVER!

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

No really Wind Waker was stupid. It had parts that made no since. Like it was Links birthday, and because it was a tradition to wear the green tunic so anyone could've been the one to be the playable character. Even that old sword master dude. Besides he would've never went on that adventure if the bird didn't come. The game was just a retarded excuse to make a new Link who seemed young, BUT HE IS NOT ANYTHING NEAR A (YOUNG) LINK. Young is 10, and under. He's 12. He can be tween Link. He'll never be young link. NEVER!

This is how much sense you're making.

scurryrw4.png

Posted

I make more sence than a skull wearing a tuxeto, and a hat?

Posted

This is just evidence that you can't stand the presence of another young Link.

He is young.

He is Link.

Shut up.

Sahaqiel

Posted

This is just evidence that you can't stand the presence of another young Link.

He is young.

He is Link.

Shut up.

Sahaqiel

No it's not. I hate wind waker, and the graphics give me headaches.

He is not Young he is a tween.

No fricking duh.

Why? Because you can't stand to hear someone say they hate wind waker for fairly good reasons?

Posted

No it's not. I hate wind waker, and the graphics give me headaches.

He is not Young he is a tween.

No fricking duh.

Why? Because you can't stand to hear someone say they hate wind waker for fairly good reasons?

They aren't fairly good reasons.

I have stated more than fairly good reasons.

And you shrugged them off because you can't stand to hear that WW is actually good.

So I gave up, and I'm going to fight fire with fire, not fire with intelligent conjectures based on factual evidence. >_>

Sahaqiel

Posted

They aren't fairly good reasons.

I have stated more than fairly good reasons.

And you shrugged them off because you can't stand to hear that WW is actually good.

So I gave up, and I'm going to fight fire with fire, not fire with intelligent conjectures based on factual evidence. >_>

Sahaqiel

No wind waker is not a good game. It was so bad that my friend destroyed his tv because the game was burned on his screen, and while he destroyed he said, "Da*n it. This game is burned on my f***ing screen. I don't want to stare at (gay) graphics everytime I change the channel, or wait for a game to load." So yeah.

really that wasnt't a reason, but it's a true story on what my friend thinks of wind waker.

Posted

'Kaaaaayyyy....guys where's getting :offtopic: . Let's get back to the polls shall we?

Posted

No wind waker is not a good game. It was so bad that my friend destroyed his tv because the game was burned on his screen, and while he destroyed he said, "Da*n it. This game is burned on my f***ing screen. I don't want to stare at (gay) graphics everytime I change the channel, or wait for a game to load." So yeah.

really that wasnt't a reason, but it's a true story on what my friend thinks of wind waker.

It's his fault for being stupid and leaving his TV on for like days, without changing the pixels on the screen at all.

That's about the only way you get screen burn-in. It has nothing to do with the quality of the game; it can happen with any game.

Wind Waker is a good game. Its puzzles were intuitive and creative, its characters believable and lively. The controls were very fun to play with, since it implements the parrying system. You can have fun hectically battling several enemies at once. Items were always enjoyable, even if you feel like messing around and using the Skull Hammer or Deku Leaf for easy enemies. The animations are fluid and well executed, the graphics bright and lively. The sailing mechanics let you explore several islands and, despite being time consuming, gives the game a sense of discovery that is always left out of most modern games. The controls had many different options compared to previous Zelda games, and their execution was also very good. Fluid, responsive, etc.

The soundtrack was also very bright and lively, setting a good atmosphere for the game. Whenever there were dark times, however, the soundtrack always adjusted to fit the mood. Atmosphere was always present.

You're just way too ignorant to look past what you consider bad. It's like saying a perfectly good apple is bad because there's a picture of a rotten apple in front of it.

Also, he is young,and he is Link. Therefore, he is a young Link. You contradict yourself.

Sahaqiel