TP Link VS Toon Link

142 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean that he can't stay up in the water very long. He's just going to drown. If they go in water far away from land TL would drown, and TP Link would drown in like a minuet or two.

@Saha: AHRGH! There's no way to play FSA without out playing as WW Link. :( I guess I won't play it anymore. This TL thing still isn't over!

No, there's no way to play FSA without playing as a toon style Link. Did I not JUST explain this to you in DETAIL?

Why are you so ignorant? It's just a style.

You're refusing to play a good game because of its style, even though you had no problem playing it before. This is only further evidence proving that you don't get headaches from WW, you just hate the toon style because you're an idiot. >_> Man, I actually had high hopes for humanity today, then I see this comment, and it shot right back down.

And you're forgetting, Toon Link has a BOAT. With a CANNON. The only thing that could help Link out in the water that's even close to a boat is a flimsy raft.

Gosh.

Ruin my day.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You said that Toon Link was also WW Link.

Toon Link=FSA Link, as you told me.

I'm getting sick of telling you because i've told you about a million times that it's the BRIGHTLY COLORED CEL-SHADING! You call me ignorant when you don't even listen why WW gives me headaches. You don't read so i'll say it again bigger, and more colorful. BRIGHTLY COLORED CEL-SHADING!

Anyway back on topic, say if they were thown out in the ocean, and he didn't have his boat. Then what?

Posted

YLA: Please prove to me you are not an idiot.

Also, YLA, FSA Links could swim AND dive, so they would both still be afloat for an indefinite amount of time.

However, Link has the Zora armor/Blue tunic and can swim freely around.

If it were strictly a water-based duel, then Link would win. However, Toon Link still has the boat. Why would he toss himself in the water without it? >_>

Landbased, though, it's pretty close. I'm still leaning towards Toon Link.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Please elaborate. Why do you think he would win? I NEED ANSWERS, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Well TP link is a lot bigger than toon link, and he has more powerful attacks and he is a better swordsman than toon link, but it's just my opinion.

Posted

Young Link Addict, I linked you to that thread for a reason.

Go to it. Copypaste your answer into the thread, then I will respond to it after deleting your post from this thread.

Also, ingame attacks don't really have much of a difference or transition game to game. For instance, it normally takes one hit to destroy an Octorok in Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and it also takes one hit to destroy an Octorok in Four Swords Adventures.

Get what I'm saying?

Sahaqiel

Posted

I like TP Link best. I think. Toon Link is cute though. :n_n:

Posted (edited)

TP LINK FTW!!!

Plus, He has MIDNA to help him out. XD

Edited by celsosalo (see edit history)

Posted

Oh god, Sahaqiel and YLA, please, not this again.

Yo, people, I want REASONS. Why EXACTLY do you believe this person would win?

Posted

Oh god, Sahaqiel and YLA, please, not this again.

Yo, people, I want REASONS. Why EXACTLY do you believe this person would win?

That was in frickin October. Relax.

Posted

Also, those people who think they're equally matched, why do you think so?

Posted

I should of chosen other, and said Young Link. He would pwn the both of them.

Posted

Darn, forgot about that.

Sorry, but that's not an option. This topic was meant squarely for Toon Link VS TP Link. I put "Other" there in case there was something I missed. Sorry guys, but in this case, "Other" does not mean another fighter.

Posted

Aw.

Well TP Link is bigger, better, and stronger than Toon Link. TL knows one attack, and TP Link knows 7 hidden moves.

Posted

Again:

In Phantom Hourglass, Toon Link learns all of the same hidden skills as TP Link.

It really helps to read the previous pages, you know.

Posted

Again:

In Phantom Hourglass, Toon Link learns all of the same hidden skills as TP Link.

It really helps to read the previous pages, you know.

No he doesn't it. I have the game. He doesn't do that stuff. He slashes his sword, and uses items.