Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best exclusives for any console.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I have no idea how long these will stay exclusive though.

My favorites are Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Halo 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

What about you?

Posted

Nintendo consoles always have the best exclusives. They always have. They always will.

Posted

All of the games for Xbox and Playstation are all made by companies that aren't part of the console's company. So they are able to release the games on other platforms as well. But with Nintendo, most of the best exclusives are actually made by Nintendo.

Posted

All of the games for Xbox and Playstation are all made by companies that aren't part of the console's company. So they are able to release the games on other platforms as well. But with Nintendo, most of the best exclusives are actually made by Nintendo.

That's because out of the three, Nintendo is the only actual video game company. Microsoft and Sony are just multibillion dollar corporations with a video game branch cashing in on an industry that Nintendo would otherwise hold a monopoly in. They can afford to have their consoles fail. Nintendo can't.

As long as Nintendo is manufacturing consoles, franchises like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon will always never be seen on an Xbox or a Playstation.

Posted

Except in things like Soul Calibur. When Link made an appearance. but that's the extent on Nintendo's inclusion in any other console.

Posted

Except in things like Soul Calibur. When Link made an appearance. but that's the extent on Nintendo's inclusion in any other console.

The version of Soul Calibur II with Link in it was exclusive to the GameCube. The other versions didn't have him.

Posted

Joshizzle is right, there was a unique character on each of the other consoles as well, which wasn't link.

Little Big Planet is going to be a big PS3 exclusive, it was a lot of fun, but Gran Turismo 5 was a serious "meh" moment.

Posted

Oh. I didn't know that.

what did PS2 and Xbox have then?

Posted

I think xbox was spawn and ps2 was a tekken character. Not yoshimitu though, because I think he was already on all of the versions...

Posted

For the snes:

Star wings competition

AND I HAVE IT :D

Only 500 made of...

word like 200 Euro

And I bought it for 5 euro >.<

All the info I got about it...

And it haves a time limit...

I only can get to level 3 =P so small time >.<

And SM RPG for the Pal users ;) >.< ololol

Posted

I think xbox was spawn and ps2 was a tekken character. Not yoshimitu though, because I think he was already on all of the versions...

I checked, the ps2 one was Heihachi Mishima.

What would you prefer? Xbox360 Soul Calibur IV or PS3 Soul Calibur IV

In short. Yoda or Darth Vader?