Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Helping hand (as i call it)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Drawing i did in my frist art class....it isnt done yet but, yea i am kinda intimidated because everyone else is a thousand times better than me.... anyway this is my hand

myhand.jpg

it is supposed to look sorta like a mummy hand

Posted

I noticed... Well done, It looks superb... I can't wait to see the finished version.

Posted

That is really cool. My dad made a sculpture (he's a blacksmith) of a hand with wrappings around it. Except it was really big and had claws. :o

We have it in a flowerpot in out living room.

Posted

Excellent job! I'm excited to see the finished version! :D

Posted (edited)

Myhand3.jpg

it is for my art class i have until wednesday

I am going to have an hour glass(with the sand all at the bottom) falling from the mummy hand to the ground or the other hand, which would take up most of the middle ground. And then have a really big, half built pyramid in the back ground with other ones in various sizes around it to show some depth that way, I got a little bit of symbolism, a lil history and some depth perception with the pyramids if i have a half built one, its usually for someone, (the mummy hand) for example. The hour glass with the time out, (hes dead) and his place of resting isnt finishedand the other hand symbolizes that no matter what everyone tries to hold on to time even though it make have run out for them.

i have to many idea rattleing in my head but this is i think what i am going to do

Edited by Rebecca Martian (see edit history)

Posted

myhand4.jpg

it done sorry i didnt post it was done like a long time ago oooppps

Posted (edited)

:jawdrop: Awesome!

EDIT: Also, I'd like you to have some constructive criticism: I would recommend that, in the future, you make your horisontal lines straight. This can make your artwork much more real, although I do sugest a ruler, at least at first, to make sure. 'm thinking of the pyramid when I write this. Hope it helps. :)

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)