Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is it just me or Twilight Princess is the weakest of the series?

53 posts in this topic

Posted

How is Wind Waker hard?

Majora's Mask is p. good, but, still.

Ocarina of Time's reason is just stupid.

How does it have a terrible story? It has text, dialogue, a back story, the first, second, fourth, and so on, barely even have a story, you just collect eight items, or in Adventure of Link II's case, deliver six crystals, and fight the last boss. Wind Waker has plot twists, deaths, and such.

YOU ONLY SAY THE GRAPHICS ARE BAD BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU HEADACHES BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN. I never get headaches, ever. How do people get them so often. Like Sahaqiel said, just wear some kind of eye protection and it'll be fine. The toon style makes the game so much better, and it's easier to see things, because everything doesn't blend into everything. They're all pointed out, because they have only a few colors.

Sahaqiel

Because you have to find 8 triforce pieces witch took me forever to find because of the frickin wind requlium, and the wind gods aria is to hard to tell apart to tell weither to use it on the wind sign.

But what?

It's an awesome game. What more can I say about it?

Yes, but the game was so terrible it made me want to fall asleep while talking because it was soooooooo boring.

Yada yada yada. Zzz

Posted (edited)

You did the same in the first Zelda game. I don't see the problem here.

WHAT SONG DID YOU PLAY EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU STOOD ON THE BLUE CIRCLE WITH THE TRIFORCE ON IT AND THERE WAS A RED CIRCLE IN FRONT OF IT?

The only boring times is when you just sail to different places that are far away and you don't have the warping song. Those are the only times. But, you can fill that time by doing something else. The only times you have to travel really far and not do anything are going to the two temples, Earth and Wind. Other times you're sailing, you have to avoid stuff and do other things.

Sahaqiel

Also, stop quoting posts that are right above your own, it's just pointless.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

You know what though? I may HATE WW, but there is one thing I like about it, and that's the songs on it. Like the theme, and Dragon Roost Island, Windfall, and Ganondorf battle. Yet the songs have nothing to do with graphics or game so yeah.

Posted (edited)

As much as I like you, YLA, I have to agree with FM on this one. I find nothing wrong with WW. On the other hand, FM, you shouldn't make fun of him just because he hates it. On the other other hand, YLA, you should realize he's joking.

I'll add more other hands as they come up.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, the theme for the Snake form of Puppet Ganon is p. awesome.

Also, I'm not making fun of him because he hates it. I'm making fun of him because he has horrible reasons for hating it and can barely even back them up with good points.

Also, don't.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Gotta agree there, too.

Posted

Your right about the first one.

I like MM because it has a good story, and it's dark.

I like OoT because it just plain rocks.

I hate Wind Waker because it had a terrible story, terrible graphics, and it's one of the hardest Zelda games ever.

Haha you were wrong the reason why I like MM, and OoT are pretty good reasons.

I would like to take a moment to hit my head against a wall with much force for a long period of time so I can see eye-to-eye with you.

It's not working. =(

Majora's Mask was severely harder than most Zelda games, and it's up there with the original LoZ. Wind Waker is considered one of the easiest LoZ games.

You're a graphic W H O R E

GRAPHIC W H O R E

GO BACK TO YOUR CRYSIS FOR THE PC, GRAPHIC WHOOOORE

STOP LYING

YOU PROSTITUTE YOURSELF TO HIGHER DETAILED TEXTURES

FIERCE MUFFIN IS A **** AND IS ONLY AFTER YOUR WALLET!

Eyeoftruth

Posted

I liked TP. It was definitely a step up from other games released a little before it (Four Swords Aventures and Minish Cap weren't too great in my opinion), so I can't say I hated it.

Posted

Twilight Princess wasn't my least favorite of the series (I once considered it to be my favorite until I got smart and realized what should be compiled to make a Zelda game). I think my least favorite is Zelda II: Adventure of Link. It's so gawshfripping hard and can be boring-ish at some times, though it's still a great game (And it introduced to me the word "adventuresome", which I had not considered to be a word until it was thusly introduced). Four Swords Adventures is probably just about equal with Twilight Princess on my favorites list (though that's obviously subject to change).

Twilight Princess was by far not the most inspired Zelda, but I liked it for what it was. It had some really cool moments. Snowboarding with a Yeti; now that was fun and unexpected. The dungeon that followed was...meh. The Hidden Skills were specialtastic, since I felt utterly helpless in The Wind Waker when I knocked an enemy down and couldn't attack it or anything. Twilight Princess delivered exactly what it delivered, and those who hoped for more are just going to have to accept this. A game isn't bad because it could have been better. Every game could have been better. Does this make every game bad? No. You may feel disappointed by the hype and such but sdk.jlkag just get over it. =O

Also, people, please stop going on random arguments over the controversy of cel-shaded games/The Wind Waker. If you feel the need to continue, feel free to make a General Cel-shaded Debate thread or something. I know I'd participate. On second thought, you know what? I'll make the topic myself, a,jkslkasdf.

Posted

Of all the Zeldas I've played, I'd say the weakest titles were the Oracle series. I'm hesitant to group the handheld Zeldas with the console games, though, because the gameplay experience is so different.

I loved TP, but of course there were things about it I didn't like so much. The lack of difficulty comes to mind....but I loved the horseback combat. I think it could have been better, such as more of it, or actually being able to steer the horse while using the bow, which you could do in OoT. But it was still a great element of the game.

And I loved the realism of it. I'll probably get called a graphics-***** for that, but the immature will be so. (I loved WW, by the way. Cel-shading and all.) I found it so easy, so wonderful to lose myself in Hyrule for hours, imagining myself riding over the Bridge of Eldin, or climbing Snowpeak......that's why I love the realism. Because I'm an obsessed freak who wants to live in Hyrule.

But anyway. It was a good game.

Posted

The Oracles were some of the best games for the GBC before it went under for future developments.

If I had to say which one was the weakest, I would probably say Zelda II or FSA. FSA really seemed like just a filler, and Zelda II looked like an attempt at trying to be Mario, which many games were doing.

Also, it's not immature to call someone a graphic ***** if they actually ARE a graphic *****.

People like YLA only play certain games based on their appearance, which is an extremely shallow and narrow way to think.

It's irritating, and it ruins gaming communities.

Differences make games great.

But some people don't seem to see that.

Which is why Tingle's game won't be releasing in the US if the moronic gamers can help it. >(

Sahaqiel

Posted

The Oracles were some of the best games for the GBC before it went under for future developments.

If I had to say which one was the weakest, I would probably say Zelda II or FSA. FSA really seemed like just a filler, and Zelda II looked like an attempt at trying to be Mario, which many games were doing.

Also, it's not immature to call someone a graphic ***** if they actually ARE a graphic *****.

People like YLA only play certain games based on their appearance, which is an extremely shallow and narrow way to think.

It's irritating, and it ruins gaming communities.

Differences make games great.

But some people don't seem to see that.

Which is why Tingle's game won't be releasing in the US if the moronic gamers can help it. >(

Sahaqiel

Dang it FSA was one of the best Zelda game regardless of the stupid graphics... Did I just I say that?

Posted

Adventure of Link II is better than Four Swords Adventure because it's challenging.

Posted (edited)

It's just you!!!! Zelda II: The Adventure of Link was the weakest one in the series! The combo of top down action and side scrolling gameplay was nausiating!!!!

zelda2_logo.gif

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

Adventure of Link II is better than Four Swords Adventure because it's challenging.

FSA was not as challenging as AoL, but at least you could tell what to do on it, and you can see. On LoA you can't see what's coming at you in a cave.