:0

21 posts in this topic

Posted

'Tis random, this thing. DAR'S A RUMOUR GOIN' 'ROUND THAT I'MA GETTIN' MARRIED ON SUNDAY>__>

AND DA GIRL I LIKE IS APPARENTLY THE PERSON I'MA GET MARRIED TO>__>

AND SHE'S GOIN' ALONG WITH DA RUMOUR>__>

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted

Cool man.

Posted

Cool man.

:0

No it isn't.

I'm 13 years old.

I hopefully won't get married for another 7 years or more.

Posted (edited)

Baby, why don't you wanna get married?! :cry:

I thought we had something! :gottriforce:

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

What are we sopossed to do? We're only people on the internet... Dude come Sunday nothing will happen. Some kids at school told me I was going to get arrested on June 22, 2008, and nothing happened so just ignore it.

Posted

Mazel Tov!

Seriously, though, ignore it. It's not like you can get married anyway.

Or, you could go along with it and have some fun.

Posted

Look at the bright side, the girl you like, likes you back... I think... Unlike me how they just like me out of pitty.

Posted

Ah, just ask the girl out on sunday, if she says yes, play it out to the rest of the people spreading the rumors. Roll with it man

Posted

Well, the whole "marriage" thing is long forgotten, but er and a couple of her friends started this thing where I'm the victim of a ton of people pretending to be my girlfriend 0_o. One of them (who goes along with it (you can tell she's kidding and trying to bug the crap out of me) calls me her "flower pot". WTF >_<.

And the one I like said "bye sunshine" today when I was sent out of 3D art for trying to kill the class wannabe bully.

They won't leave me alone. :cry:

Again, WTF.

Posted (edited)

THEY PROBABLY DO THAT BECAUSE YOU GET ANGRY SO EASILY.

I CAN TELL YOU GET ANGRY EASILY BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KILL A KID. AND YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHO KILLS A KID IN HIGH SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE A BULLY? I MEAN, REALLY.

Sorry if I got which school you're in wrong. 13 could mean both, so mdfmklskldm.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

THEY PROBABLY DO THAT BECAUSE YOU GET ANGRY SO EASILY.

I CAN TELL YOU GET ANGRY EASILY BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KILL A KID. AND YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHO KILLS A KID IN HIGH SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE A BULLY? I MEAN, REALLY.

Sorry if I got which school you're in wrong. 13 could mean both, so mdfmklskldm.

I DID NOT LITERALLY TRY TO KILL HIM I JUST HATE HIM AND TRIED TO HIT HIM A BIT.

Posted

Yeah rumours are the most wonderful things arent they sam?

I get an annual death day where my friends draw a moustache on my face and make me a tombstone, we are really hoping it works this year lol.

Posted

:rockstars:

Posted

:rockstars:

:groupwave:

Posted

Well, the whole "marriage" thing is long forgotten, but er and a couple of her friends started this thing where I'm the victim of a ton of people pretending to be my girlfriend 0_o. One of them (who goes along with it (you can tell she's kidding and trying to bug the crap out of me) calls me her "flower pot". WTF >_<.

And the one I like said "bye sunshine" today when I was sent out of 3D art for trying to kill the class wannabe bully.

They won't leave me alone. :cry:

Again, WTF.

Play along with it. *starts mocking: 'Hey there, Shnooky-Wooky! How was your day?'* :D