Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A new game means a new beginning

2 posts in this topic

Posted

A New GAme Means a new story

In the far lands of Hyrule a hero was called upon a sacred tree a tree that led and ruled the forest he called upon this young kid to start his new quest to be know as the hero of time. As he accomplished all tasks in the way he confronted the one person no one wants to, he confronted him and fought with him, and even destroyed him or did he as he thought that he killed ganondorf king of EVIL ganondorf had tried to use his last bit of powers to deminish Princess Zelda and Hero of Time, He tried to bring down the tower but link found his way around and about as him and princess zelda escaped, ganondorf ganondorf yet then using the last bit of power he had became what he thought the almighty GANON King OF EVIL! He was ganon but was he the almighty? no he was just the wanna be ruler of hyrule and yet after a few swings link had finaly destroyed him. Princess Zelda thanking him for his good deads decided that it was best for him to go re-live his childhood and so happend but at foot he decided to move on a adventure... as link riding for a while gets tired and a strange figure in the mist had snuck up on him and stolen his horse and yet the ocarina. link then turned into a deku scrub new he had to do something to get them back so he did... he went through Mountain, Swamp, Mountains and Canyon. He called before the FOUR Red GIANTS who helped him further on finish his task. he went to the moon played with some kids and finaly with one last kid he played with it was the mask of evil! as link killed all four "levels" he sent peace all around clock town and once again set off on a new journey. As he goes on and on something Terrible has happened to the world not just hyrule but everything had been flooded somehow growing up with his grandma and sis he gets taken with some pirates who help him along with his tasks he meets someone once again by the name of GANON as he knew he had to destroy him once again he had to go thorugh multiple troubles but after he defeated one of the gods a place he knew hi might never see again had been seen, link sucked down into a water vortex down to what was the Hyrule castle, after seeing that he had to defeat ganon so then he did he Finaly Defeated Ganon with The master sword of THE HERO OF TIME!!! as link goes on with a good long rest of fighting evil he decides for just one more adventure... which brings me to the point what lies ahead of him?

A new Story

tell me what u think about the "story part"

I thought i would give u alot to choose from

Posted

i think it was brilliant