Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majoras Mask Poll

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I voted at: - and the reason is...

Awesome game! - The Zelda games are the best.

Ok Zelda game. - It was fun playing it, but I have played better gamer.

Not the best Zelda game. - Because The Ocarina of Time is still the best, and the best game over all.

Could have been better. - Almost every Zelda game can be better, but its hard though.

Hated the time limit! - There was something about it, I didn't like very much loosing my arrows an these stuff. Maybe it was because my Nintendo 64 was broken, restarted randomly. :cry:

But there was one thing that I liked very much about and should be in every Zelda game in my opinion. And that is the notebook, it was awesome. It made you talk to the people more often and doing some quest for them was great. You kinda got to know the person, what they wanted and what they like. :)

Posted

I don't get the notebook :P

It always confused me more and I never found it useful or even used it?

And what's up with that Masked Kid in the laundry room who comes when you ring the bell, but always runs?

I have his mask.

Posted

I don't get the notebook :P

It always confused me more and I never found it useful or even used it?

And what's up with that Masked Kid in the laundry room who comes when you ring the bell, but always runs?

I have his mask.

Really? You don't know that that's Kafei? :omg: No way. You don't even have the fierce Deity mask?

Posted

GRAWHAWHAHWHAHWHAHWHAHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I voted for-...

I forget.

Posted

A lot of people didn't really like it because of the constant day/night shifts but I actually thought it was a good game and I enjoyed it. Not as good as Ocarina (don't think any Zelda game could ever be better) but it was fun.

Posted

Really? You don't know that that's Kafei? :omg: No way. You don't even have the fierce Deity mask?
That sounded really nerdy :starwars:
A lot of people didn't really like it because of the constant day/night shifts but I actually thought it was a good game and I enjoyed it. Not as good as Ocarina (don't think any Zelda game could ever be better) but it was fun.

Cool avatar :applause2: