Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majoras Mask Poll

66 posts in this topic

Posted

*ROFL* Just noticed the addition to the poll! :P Really, who did this? I voted already though... *sigh*

Posted

Some people need to learn what's appropriate and what's necessary, and what's beyond stupid!

This thread is doing pretty well I think, but that totally destroys the vibe!

Posted

What happend to my poll -_-!!!

Who added that gay/retarded ending part :cry:

Some people need to learn what's appropriate and what's necessary, and what's beyond stupid!

This thread is doing pretty well I think, but that totally destroys the vibe!

You either contradict yourself or you insult yourself.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah... MM... Granted I played it on an emulator so that could've skewed my opinion... but I didn't like the whole time thing, plus you were midget Link for most of it, from what I hear... But the real thing that drove me away was... HOW SAD THE MOON LOOKED! -breaks into hysterical sobs-

Posted

HE'S NOT A MIDGIT HE'S A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Definitely worth playing 100 times hated the time limit though

Posted

HE'S NOT A MIDGIT HE'S A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIND WAKER LINK ISN'T NOT ONLY A "TWEEN", BUT HE'S YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahaqiel

Posted

TWEEN IS DIFFERNT THAN YOUNG!

Posted

TWEEN IS DIFFERNT THAN YOUNG!

Just give up, YLA.

Man, you're awful at this. Young is young. I'm 16. I'm still young. I am a young person.

Anyways, Kaseixjaa, it doesn't matter if you're Young Link. I mean, you're young Link in Wind Waker.

And in Four Swords.

And in Minish Cap.

And in Ocarina of Time. (During the beginning)

I mean, really, why would this matter?

If anything, Majora's Mask is much more mature and dark than any other Zelda game.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm 15, and I'm not young. Young is like 10, and under.

Well I say this is one of the best games ever.

Posted (edited)

'Cause I preferred Older Link's equipment, that's all. Like I said, or at least referenced above, I didn't play all of MM, as stated for the reasons above (so I don't know how similar the equips were to OoT). Nor have I played Minish Cap, Four Swords, or Wind Waker. I liked in OoT how you were both, but as I've said, I preferred the older of the two. The real question I think is, why should it matter what I prefer? I never said it was a crappy game. Just not my cup of tea.

To Y. Link, I know he's not a midget, it was just a friendly jab. Judging from your name and reaction, you'd think I had called YOU (not the game character) a chain of crude and unnecessary curse words just because you like lil' Link.

Also, your scope on "young" is very relative and parochial. Sixteen IS young. In fact, About 25 and under can be considered young. Ten and under is generally referred to as "child" or "childhood".

Edited by Kaseixjaa (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

It's ok, you won't believe how many people at school say he's adult Link, but he's a midget. :( They have never played OoT, and skiped to MM, and just said he was a midget. Honestly it's ok.

Ok fine then Young Link should be Kid Link... I guess, but still TL won't take YL's thunder. You can tell he is.

For some reason I have a craving to play MM now.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

'Cause I preferred Older Link's equipment, that's all. Like I said, or at least referenced above, I didn't play all of MM, as stated for the reasons above (so I don't know how similar the equips were to OoT). Nor have I played Minish Cap, Four Swords, or Wind Waker. I liked in OoT how you were both, but as I've said, I preferred the older of the two. The real question I think is, why should it matter what I prefer? I never said it was a crappy game. Just not my cup of tea.

To Y. Link, I know he's not a midget, just a friendly jab. Judging from your name and reaction, you'd think I had called YOU (not the game character) a chain of crude and unnecessary curse words just because you like lil' Link.

Also, your scope on "young" is very relative and parochial. Sixteen IS young. In fact, About 25 and under can be considered young. Ten and under is generally referred to as "child" or "childhood".

The thing is, Majora's Mask's young Link has most of the equipment Adult Link has in OoT.

In fact, he doesn't get the boomerang in that game, but he gets the Bow.

Also,

Man.

Ok fine then Young Link should be Kid Link... I guess, but still TL won't take YL's thunder. You can tell he is.

Why is it that whenever I state points, YLA never agrees, maintaining as stubborn as a reinforced titanium wall with hearing problems, but when a random dude comes out of nowhere, he instantly concedes?

Sahaqiel

Posted

The thing is, Majora's Mask's young Link has most of the equipment Adult Link has in OoT.

In fact, he doesn't get the boomerang in that game, but he gets the Bow.

Also,

Man.

Why is it that whenever I state points, YLA never agrees, maintaining as stubborn as a reinforced titanium wall with hearing problems, but when a random dude comes out of nowhere, he instantly concedes?

Sahaqiel

Eh, well, like I said, didn't play the game much. Don't get me wrong, that certainly isn't the only reason I didn't like MM, or rather, didn't play it enough to like it, which is probably a more accurate statement. That just happened to be the reason I voiced, if I only voiced one. I can't remember, lol.

As for Y. Link... Well. I don't know. Sorry.

Posted

Yes I agree It was an awesome zelda game, though I haen't beaten it yet.

It wasn't the best one though nontheless It's awesome(It's a zelda game what did you expect?)

I think the only bad zelda games were those three pieces of crap like wand of gamalon