A Dark Room

19 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a star, why are you angered by such little things.

I mean, when I called you an idiot, you overreacted so much.

Now, someone rates you one star on your story.

Posted

The rating system is for what people think about the story, and if people see one star, then it'll likely get less views.

Not only that, but rating it one star and subsequently making my views go down, normally at least has some sort of explanation attached to it.

There's someone on the board that went around rating all my works low without explanation, and it's a bit annoying to see you've been basically insulted without at least being given proper grounds for these insults.

Which sounds kind of like what you do, Muffin.

You didn't call me an idiot once, you called me an idiot multiple times.

I'm not angry by this, though. I just want to know who it is, and why they're being a jerk.

You overreacted to my underreaction, roflrofl.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I've done nothing, I'm just telling you that you overreacted. You think that just because it's rated low people won't view it, when some stories aren't even rated. It doesn't matter.

Posted

Also, Sahaqiel, I read the part you put in for me, and though I appreciate it, you need to give my character more depth. I have hopes and dreams, joys and sorrows. Make it seem so. More emotion in the parts of the minor characters, please and thank you.

ONE STAR. MUAHAHAHAHHAHA.

The above statement is false.