Xbox360 vs PS3

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate first person shooters.

Third person games are the best. That's why the only first person game I own Is Oblivion, and that's swords.

My PS3 collection consists of (in the order I got them, I can't choose the best ones)

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots

4. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

5. Soul Calibur IV

6. Assassins Creed

7. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

And I've pre-ordered LittleBigPlanet and Fallout 3.

Only four of them are exclusives, but I personally think that they are the best PS3 exclusives on the market.

There are no Xbox exclusives I want are... Well. I've played Halo 3 and completed it in co-op mode at my friend's house so... Well. None of them really. Maybe The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for the original Xbox, but that's it really.

Posted

Well, seeing as most games now are being put on both consoles(with few exceptions just to boost their sales) neither is better except for the Graphics or hardware. I've had experience with all 3 consoles, however i prefer the 360 seeing as the online play is alot more enjoyable. However i expected more from the Wii, such as RTSs and the like.

Posted

banjo kazooie is the xbox exclusive I want at the moment.

There aren't many exclusives anymore either anyway, so it's not like it even matters for the most part...

Posted (edited)

PS3....The only game I really liked anyway was Heavenly sword.

Heavenly Sword is terrible. The demo anyway. It just threw you right in the thick of it with no tutorial whatsoever. The gameplay was also very repetitive after about two minutes or so.

The Xbox is really good. There are few games that appeal to me, but I can find one of equal greatness on the PS3. The only Xbox game that makes me want to buy it is Fable II, but only for the dog bit of it. It looks really cool. But I guess you can get a dog on Fallout 2 too. So. I'm just a PS3 fan more than anything else. I also like Viva Pi

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

But really, the PS3 is more of a multimedia hub, with the bluetooth keyboard and mouse, so really it's a awesome PC for the price of a average one, the internet is basically browser and on a HD TV(which is what you need to play clearly) and not a quality service(from what i've heard) even on a multi connection, XBL is good(via LAN, it's cheaper to buy several 20m LAN cables and a extender than to buy the

Posted

I hardly use the browser. I got it for the games.

Posted

Well, I really do think that the PS3 is a hell of a lot better than the Xbo360, Xbox360 is staying with games however the PS4 would probably destroy the need for single catagories of media devices

Posted

O.k. I like you now. No matter how horrible your personality is.

Posted

I'm so happy

Posted

No you're not.

You sarcastic prat.

Anyway. What PS3 games do you like?

Posted

TES: Oblivion, havent played it on Xbox360 yet

Posted

It's as good as it is on PS3. I used to have an Xbox. But I sold it to get a PS3.

I saw the light.

Posted

Mmm

Idk though, it looked awesome on PS3

Posted

There's no real difference.

I have played them both. The only difference is that the PS3 one always comes with The Knights of the Nine quests. But I bought The Game of the Year edition, so it makes no difference whatsoever.

Posted

Shiv Isles is awesome, but i did that early =(