Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Opinion

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. I Was just Going to ask if you think I should change my forum name to this: Happy Mask Salesman. I Think it would be better than Wussupman because it would have a Zelda Reference.

I'll be waiting for your Opinion.

Posted

Hmmmm......nah. Then people wouldn't know who you are, and they'd say "How did you get that many posts? This is the first time I've seen you!

Posted

Hmmmm......nah. Then people wouldn't know who you are, and they'd say "How did you get that many posts? This is the first time I've seen you!

Yeah, okay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Link, you are NOT my friend anymore. I know why you became a Mod. To backstab me. Well, heed the words of this song:

Hate me today.....

Hate me tommorow....

Hate me for all the things...I didn't do...to you......

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted

Yeah, okay.

Link, you are NOT my friend anymore. I know why you became a Mod. To backstab me. Well, heed the words of this song:

Hate me today.....

Hate me tommorow....

Hate me for all the things...I didn't do...to you......

Sorry, rob, I was just a bit jealous. I take back what I said. (Above) Can you forgive me?

Posted

I'd think not...My name has no Zelda reference...

Posted

I'd think not...My name has no Zelda reference...

hahaha..mine doesn't either..unless you count 'wind' as in Wind-waker..which I didn't even think about...but no..I don't think you should..you are know as "Wassupman" so I guess you should stay like that..and telling other that you were this and that when you chage your user name can be a hassle..a very big one...

Posted

:) My name is not zelda related either, but I'm happy with it. I'll certainly stay with mine.

Posted

well to me it doesnt really matter

but it looks like the majority on here says

that you shouldnt change your name.

i say...

well do whatever you feel like doing.

dont just go by what other wants and thinks.

its YOUR name ^_^v