OoT Remake

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if this is true, but my friend told me that they're making OoT for Wii with new graphics and stuff.

I didn't really believe it, but....

Posted

I don't see why they would. They've already re-released it for the Gamecube, along with Master Quest, so why would they do it again for the Wii? I mean, I think people have played it already, Nintendo! XD

Not that it wouldn't be fun to play it on the Wii, but it would take a lot of reprogramming to adjust the controls, add the motion-sensing feature, etc....that would be time better spent on producing a new Zelda title.

Posted

Is it cel-shaded? If it then, congratulations, Nintendo, you have just ruined a really good game.

At least I still have MM. *Hugs LoZ colectors addition.*

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's not happening. If anything gets a re-release with updates, I'd bet on the original Legend of Zelda.

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's not happening. If anything gets a re-release with updates, I'd bet on the original Legend of Zelda.

Had they not already released that title for the GBA or DS? I guess not...I wonder how they would update such an old game.

Posted

If any Zelda game gets a remake, it should be LttP.

Posted

ormaybewindwakerwithrealgraphics.windwakerhasgoodactionandthatsitandlotsofviolan

ce. Or maybe another game redone should be OoS, or OoA. I can't find them anywhere.

Posted

You were in the complete wrong section.

The theories section isn't for speculation.

Also, this is probably fake.

"Your friend" is never really a reliable source of information, unless "your friend" is part of the Zelda dev team.

Also, YLA, stop being a graphic prostitute.

Sahaqiel

Posted

No. It would be totally pointless. You can already get it off the VC and play it on two different gamecube disks. I don't foresee any remakes or rereleases anytime soon. (They will probably add them to the VC, though.)

---

Had they not already released that title for the GBA or DS? I guess not...I wonder how they would update such an old game.

Yeah. They have. (GBA)

ormaybewindwakerwithrealgraphics.windwakerhasgoodactionandthatsitandlotsofviolan

ce.

That would totally ruin that game. WW is amazing.

---

I agree with GM, but I believe you can also get LttP on GBA.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this is true, but my friend told me that they're making OoT for Wii with new graphics and stuff.

:biggrin:

I didn't really believe it, but....

:huh:

Points for fans, but I doubt they'll actually remake Oot.

:ph34r:

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

I've always wondered what Zelda game in the Four Swords series would be like in 3D... Fighting Vaati in 3D using the Wii remote and whatever ingenius usage of the Wii remote's technology would be pretty badass in my books...

Posted

I've always wondered what Zelda game in the Four Swords series would be like in 3D... Fighting Vaati in 3D using the Wii remote and whatever ingenius usage of the Wii remote's technology would be pretty badass in my books...

Hmmm... Now that you mention it that way it would be fun to use the Wii remotes technology in past zelda games although the

look of 2d zelda games with the wii's 3d technology would be a bit hard to realize sometimes that their remaking a 2d game

in 3d they might as well market it as a new game and supposedly get more money of of it than marketing it as a remake I mean

Link to the past in 3d? You might not be even able to tell if it's link to the past or Nintendo just marketing it as a remake to

bring in past fans back :wacko: Hmmmmm..... this is starting to get interesting... Really interesting at that!

Posted

What?

Whatever you just said, I'm pretty sure you're missing the point of Ocarina of Time.

Which implemented Zelda elements in a three-dimensional game, despite the Zelda series being dominantly two-dimensional up until that point.

Ocarina of Time doesn't need more remakes, by the way.

Sahaqiel

Posted

yeah I guess I was going a bit off topic but I was responding to DorkLink's opinion of the wii's technology with other games, but yeah

Oot would do well on the Wii.

Posted

LTTP would do better,

it had better story line, more intense momments, better bosses and enimies