OoT Remake

60 posts in this topic

Posted

It does have a demo on it

and what about PH? that's pretty popular and it's cell shaded

Posted (edited)

MM never provided me with any sort of challenge. I liked it for its character depth and... "mature" concept, mainly, Anju/Kafei & Lulu/Mikau. I will say, though, that while TWW also failed to provide me with a challenge, it wasn't nearly as easy at MM. But that's just me. I don't think any game can really be called the most difficult, as it all comes down to the player. But I will agree with Saha that being a "graphics prostitute" is retarded in every way.

Anyway, if any game gets a remake, it should (and probably will) be ALttP. OoT was a shot a an ALttP remake, but took its own path and became a game all of its own. Still, Aonuma has openly expressed a desire for remaking ALttP, so that is what's most likely to be remade. It deserves it, if I do say so myself. Intriguing story... it'd do the newer fans some good to have some knowledge of it, and it'd also help Nintendo in solidifying their storyline-in-the-making.

If not ALttP, I'd have to say LA, because that's where in-game character developement (meaning you didn't have to read about the characters' personality/story in the manual) was born. It was amazing in that sense. Both games were big stepping stones in the series, and they deserve some attention.

Edited by Zeruda (see edit history)

Posted

Apparently, if you can see polygons, a Zelda game is easy, but if you can suddenly see bright colours, pixels, or if you have to operate in a simple 2D plane, a game becomes complicated and "not worth the headache".

Alright, guys. Time to brighten up ZF's colours and make the first boss have 5 forms.

Ahahahaha, that made me smile.

There are 3 worm things, and all you have is 3 hearts. YEAH RIGHT!

You have at least four at the second boss, in this game you have to get the Heart Containers after each boss.

Three worm things? What? Moldorm? He's like the third boss. You have a lot of hearts by then.

No, he's talking about the second boss of A Link to the Past. How can you not remember that?

Posted

I don't really think we need another Ocarina of Time when the time can be used productively on the next new Zelda game. =O

Do you think when you speak? Seriously.

Three worm things? What? Moldorm? He's like the third boss. You have a lot of hearts by then.

AND IT SAYS CLEARLY, PLAY THE WIND GOD'S ARIA, NOT THE WIND'S REQUIEM. APPARENTLY, YOU CAN'T STRING TOGETHER PHRASES TO FORM COMPLEX OR SIMPLE SENTENCES. PLEASE HIT YOURSELF WITH A BRICK.

Majora's Mask is considered the hardest Zelda game for a home console.

Wind Waker is vastly easier.

Sahaqiel

Considered by whom? I consider The Adventure of Link to be the hardest Zelda game for a home console, and Majora's Mask to be the hardest 3-D one. But you didn't say 3-D. You said, "for a home console."

Posted

I don't really think we need another Ocarina of Time when the time can be used productively on the next new Zelda game. =O

Considered by whom? I consider The Adventure of Link to be the hardest Zelda game for a home console, and Majora's Mask to be the hardest 3-D one. But you didn't say 3-D. You said, "for a home console."

Ok, you have a point there

The adventure of link is very very messed up, it's the hardest zelda, because of how it's played, the level up system didn't help either.

and MM was only hard because of the three day limit

Posted (edited)

Depending on how you look at it...

MM could be hard or easy. If you were caught up in the whole three day thing and what you'd do during it....then maybe your thoughts would get confused and you'd find it hard. Also....having to roam a vast world could be considered hard too...if you only have three days. It all depends on what you think and do during those days. It also depends on your skill level.

Minus the three day limit...the same rule could apply. Also having to traverse a vast world and not knowing what to do could also apply.

But let me ask this: YLA....did you listen to what TKORL said?

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

I could beat every area in within the three day limit(not at the same time see below)

So within three days

I could

get the song, and beat the dungeon

Yes this took one three day period for each section.

and how did we get onto majora's mask, isn't this thread about OOT?

Posted (edited)

Torkoal? Tor-Torkoal? Torkoal! Torkoal!

Also, Minish Link is right, things are different to everyone. Adventure of Link is only hard to people that just want to rush through the game and easy to people who actually train or incredibly easy to people that always overlevel.

Majora's Mask is easy to sdmklmfklmdsfmklmlk AHAHHAA, I WAS ABOUT TO SAY "PEOPLE THAT TAKE THEIR TIME" ahahaha, that's the exact opposite, but, still. It's easy to people that think about what they're going to do. You can do a temple a day and such.

Also, did you know it's possible to beat the game within a day? Amazing, right? Not including the first three days. Yes, every single dungeon, collecting all the essential items.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

dude doesn't that have the ww demo on it :huh:

That's a differnt story though. It's only like 20 minuets.

Oh I have a story about that.

I was playing the 20 minuet demo like a couple of years ago, before I got it, and I went into that rich dudes house, and broke one of his pots, and he's like, "What are you doing? Next time you will pay." I ignored him, and broke one more pot, and he started talking, and said, "That's it. Pay up." And the screen went black, and I thought he made the game stop. Then I find out that it was a 20 minuet demo. :embarrassed:

@TML: Uh who's TKORL?

Posted

That's a differnt story though. It's only like 20 minuets.

Oh I have a story about that.

I was playing the 20 minuet demo like a couple of years ago, before I got it, and I went into that rich dudes house, and broke one of his pots, and he's like, "What are you doing? Next time you will pay." I ignored him, and broke one more pot, and he started talking, and said, "That's it. Pay up." And the screen went black, and I thought he made the game stop. Then I find out that it was a 20 minuet demo. :embarrassed:

@TML: Uh who's TKORL?

lol, if he made the game stop, i'd never have beaten it :P

and torkoal is a pokemon

Posted

He said TKORL, not Torkoal, you're good at not noticing such easy things to notice. He wants to know what the acronym actually means.

Posted

blah blah blah FM,

but going back on topic

Actually I remember something nearly impossible from MM

remember the goron maze in the moon? that was impossible

Posted

Not impossible, just very difficult. Oh, the frustration.

Torkoal? Tor-Torkoal? Torkoal! Torkoal!

Also, Minish Link is right, things are different to everyone. Adventure of Link is only hard to people that just want to rush through the game and easy to people who actually train or incredibly easy to people that always overlevel.

But Muffin, I have had the highest levels in every category, all the heart containers and all the magic containers for the whole last half of the game and I still haven't beaten the last palace. D=

Posted

blah blah blah FM,

but going back on topic

I HATED the Goron Maze inside the moon - it frustrated the heck out of me. I think I finally cheered and did a little dance when I completed it - after I saved the game though.

Posted

blah blah blah FM,

but going back on topic

I did that in like 2 or 3 minuets. I died once. I don't see how that was hard. Don't yell at me because that was being ignornant or anything. Just tell me how it was hard.