Top ten Nintendo Wii injuries

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Girl Dumped cause of Mario Galaxy! I like that one! :D

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

Mario: Hero, Plumber, Heartbreaker.

Hey I said this one thing on youtube where some dude was hit in crotch with a wiimote though.

Posted

I have to say the most awesome/funny ones were the Post traumatic Stress Disorder dude and the Raving Rabbids guy. "Yeah, whatever."

Roflroflrofl.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Mario-Being your Boyfriends pimp for over 20 years.

i feel sorry for her though

Posted

FEAR!!!!

lol

Posted

Mario: Hero, Plumber, Heartbreaker.

Hey I said this one thing on youtube where some dude was hit in crotch with a wiimote though.

well, i don't have a recording, but when playing wii sports, i managed to get hit there... it hurt a lot

Posted

Heh I couldn't help but laugh at the jack@$$ that smoked his hand off his chandelier... that's getting into the game a little TOO much, if you ask me...

Posted

Jeez. He 'accidentally' gave her a black eye while killing Poes. Yeah. Sure.

Posted

I once smacked off my electrion volt giver thingy off of my wall :P >.< My wii-mote still works :D

Posted

Heh I couldn't help but laugh at the jack@$ that smoked his hand off his chandelier... that's getting into the game a little TOO much, if you ask me...

Actually...um...I kinda got my hand cut as well a few months back in the same way. Except it wasn't with a Wiimote, I was just jumping like an idiot in my room and I swung my arm and hit my chandelier in my room... :embarrassed:

Posted

the wiimote is more powerful than then the sword

Posted

The worst I've ever had happen was bruising my hand playing baseball. I got lazy with my swings and swung at hip-level; I was doing this over at my friend's place and his giant of a dog with it's big stupid hard head comes lumbering up to lick my hand like he likes to do, and he did this just as I was about to swing a hard one for a home run. Hand met head, he yelped, I yelled, I got hurt the worst.

Suffice to say, the dog doesn't hang around much when we're playing Wii anymore...

Posted

I've never been hurt by my Wii controller. But is that why they made the rubber things for them?

Posted

They probably put those on there to protect the remote itself. People tend to ignore the "please wear the wrist strap" warning alot, so fitting them with rubber might be a Plan B to keep the remote intact when it goes flying out of your hand and into a wall/furniture/TV (gasp!)/etc.