Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xbox 360 Gamertags

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I've noticed a lot of other members here seem to have xboxs, but I never seem to see any gamertags around (and the only person from here I've got on my friends list is Spartan of Hylia), so if you've got an xbox gamertag that you use, then post it here :D

Mine: Gingerlink

:embarrassed:

Also, don't moan if I don't add you, my friend list only has a couple of spaces left because of grifball, I have to delete 10 new requests from it every day, ugh.

Posted

I've noticed a lot of other members here seem to have xboxs, but I never seem to see any gamertags around (and the only person from here I've got on my friends list is Spartan of Hylia), so if you've got an xbox gamertag that you use, then post it here :D

Mine: Gingerlink

:embarrassed:

Also, don't moan if I don't add you, my friend list only has a couple of spaces left because of grifball, I have to delete 10 new requests from it every day, ugh.

atm mines GS DeathReaper but I will change it soon Gingerlink I already added you like forever ago :joy:

Posted

lol, if anyone feels like adding me, my game tag is Mr_PokeFan.

jee, wonder where i got the idea from.

Posted

lol, if anyone feels like adding me, my game tag is Mr_PokeFan.

jee, wonder where i got the idea from.

You have a xbox 360 Since when and what games do you got?

Posted (edited)

i've had an xbox360 since last summer. i don't advertise it, though. XD

lets see here, only games i could really go live on right now would be gh2, (gh3 disk broken .-.) and starwars battle front 1 and 2.

Edited by PokeFan (see edit history)

Posted

gt: Darkdaragon9

I plan on changing it soon

Posted

You need to definitely get Halo 3 I swear everybody who has a 360 has one me Ginger have Halo 3 so that means YOU NEED IT! :joy:

Posted

Well once I get Xbox Live back, I should be on my Xbox more often.

So for future reference, my gamertag is Snowtown (but my brother uses the same Gamertag so sometimes if Snowtown is logged in, it might be my brother. Depending on what game he's playing.)

Posted

lol, i'd have a hard time convincing my parents to let my play the first halo which we have in the first place. and once fable 2 comes out, that's all i'm going to be playing for about a month xD

Posted (edited)

Well once I get Xbox Live back, I should be on my Xbox more often.

So for future reference, my gamertag is Snowtown (but my brother uses the same Gamertag so sometimes if Snowtown is logged in, it might be my brother. Depending on what game he's playing.)

You have a xbox too wow way more people then i expected...

lol, i'd have a hard time convincing my parents to let my play the first halo which we have in the first place. and once fable 2 comes out, that's all i'm going to be playing for about a month xD

Well halo 3 isn't too bad blood wise it has way less blood then halo 2 or Halo CE but once you play on xbox live and listen to the people you will think its bad but you easily mute all the people

Edited by Knockdown (see edit history)

Posted

Me = TurnipCrusador

Posted

I was aware there were several people who had 360s, or at least had access to 360s, hence why I made this topic :D