Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Majora's Mask manga coming to North America

15 posts in this topic

Posted

With the [i]Ocarina of Time[/i] manga on its way to North America, Viz Media is also localizing and publishing [i]Majora's Mask[/i], which is set for an early 2009 release.

------

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Joshua_hatesYOU/majoras-mask-small.jpg[/img] [url="http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/majora/1/1.jpg"] [img]http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/majora/1/1.jpg[/img] [/url]
The English and Japanese covers of the manga, respectively[/center]

Like the [url="http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8116"][i]Ocarina of Time[/i][/url] counterpart, [i]Majora's Mask [/i] will retail for $7.99 and go on sale in February 2009.

The [i]Majora's Mask[/i] manga was originally released in Japan in 2000. Unlike [i]Ocarina of Time[/i], there is only one book, which contains ten chapters. The last is author Akira Himekawa's interpretation of where the titular mask originated from.

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='170790' date='Sep 20 2008, 04:09 AM']The [i]Majora's Mask[/i] manga was [b]originally released in Japan in 2000[/b]. Unlike [i]Ocarina of Time[/i], there is only one book, which contains ten chapters. The last is author Akira Himekawa's interpretation of where the titular mask originated from.[/quote]

How Could Originally Be Realesed In 2009 When That Year Hasn't Come Yet?

Posted

You mean know if they come to Europe? :P

Posted

awesome,

Posted

We should make a Hyrule.net comic... / Hyrule Online...
Comic what all happed here :P

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='170790' date='Sep 20 2008, 09:09 AM']The [i]Majora's Mask[/i] manga was originally released in Japan in 2000. Unlike [i]Ocarina of Time[/i], there is only one book, which contains ten chapters. The last is author Akira Himekawa's interpretation of where the titular mask originated from.[/quote]

[quote name='Dark_Link123' post='171013' date='Sep 20 2008, 03:43 PM']How Could Originally Be Realesed In 2009 When That Year Hasn't Come Yet?[/quote]

Fail.

Posted

Not quote TS (topic starter) even FAQ's ;)
You didn't have to know but from now off it is a official rule I will post

Posted

well the sound of it again is quite cool but why pay say $7 for a manga you'll only read if you never played the game?

Posted

I was hoping that this would be translated. I'm excited about these! :joy:

Posted

Nice!

Posted

Whee! I was waiting for this to come! :D Because I love MM manga much more then OoT for some reason. Though i will never be able to buy it 'cuase i'm not from US, but i'm still happy with the fact. maybe someone will scan it after that an post it in the internet, who knows ^^ fan-made translation is good but the official version might be different.

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEAH! I can't wait. WHOOOO I must run around like a moron.

Posted

Wonderful news! This is great!

Posted

I find it particularly amusing that our own people have systematically ignored this for the most part while other sites are all over it.

I can't say that I've ever been a big fan of manga because, well, I haven't. You never know, though, maybe one day I'll say to myself, "I'm in the mood to read me some MANGAAARRRS." Probably not, but hey, you never know. If I'm going to read any one it'll end up being a Zelda one; so yay, I guess I've just received news of a translation to a manga that I may read if I ever want to. =D

Posted

I've never been a big fan of manga, but if its anything zelda related im all over it now