The black triforce

18 posts in this topic

Posted

The Black Triforce CHP 5:

2nd sword obtained

The five heroes fight back as they're thrashed down by the plant organisms; Link manages to cut one of them in half with the master sword. The turtles and Link lash out the creatures standing. The plant monsters situate up to about six feet tall.

"They are some ugly looking things." Raphael says revolted.

"I don't know but I think they look prettier then you Raph!!" Michelangelo says amused.

Link pulls out bombs throwing them in several directions trying to eliminate them all in one assault. Some of the disgusting looking beings try and swallow the projectiles while others are blown to pieces on contact.

"Well that was easy, nice job Link!" Michelangelo congratulates.

Not even having a chance to turn away, the surface beneath them begins moving again! It is not surprising as more of the plant monsters erupt from beneath the ground.

"Yeah you just had to open your big mouth huh Mikey!" Raphael says.

Leonardo jumps in front of everyone and begins cutting down the plant creatures. The four join him. Link is grabbed by his neck and spun around before being thrown in the direction of Donatello who catches him. Mikey spins his chucks around at high speeds whacking the green men, creating his own pile of defeated enemies. Both Leonardo and Raphael take down the final one with a sword to the head and Sai just below its heart.

"Hopefully that is the last of them." Michelangelo says.

Vines emit from the ground wrapping around the Turtles and Link. A huge tree grows from beneath the ground as well with a person on pinnacle of it.

"I think whoever that is up there is responsible for the Plant things." Donatello says as he struggles. "We need to try and get out of this plant's grasp!"

Link uses a dagger to get himself out of the vines. Using his hook shot Link gets to the tree's top. He looks into the dimness and notices it is a person dressed in green. This must be a koriki of this world, it just had to be!! Link walks fast with excitement but as he gets closer is only wrapped within the vines once more.

"I'm guessing you're the leader of those creatures we fought?" Link asks loudly. "So who are you?"

"You don't seem to be in the position to be asking me questions. It is apparent you're not from around here, or you would have known that I'm Poison Ivy."

"So can you control the vines and let us go, we don't want any trouble." Link asks nicely.

"I will let you and your friends go, on one condition, and that is if you kiss me." Ivy tells, moving closer to his face.

"What why?" Link asks confused and a bit uneasy.

Poison Ivy stands up wrapping her arms around Link's neck, and brings her lips to his kissing him passionately. This goes on for a few seconds, until a batarang comes down and slices the vines off Link. Poison Ivy looks up to see Batman gliding down. As he is about to land, he kicks Ivy away from Link. The dark knight is beyond stunned to see the presence of Link!! How is it that he got involved with one of his largely known enemies?!

"Link are you ok, she didn't make too much physical contact with you did she?" Batman asks loudly.

"Yeah she just kissed me; I'm feeling a little bit dizzy." Link says holding his head.

Batman has no time to explain to his ally seeing as he falls to the ground seemingly lifeless. Bat's knows that he must get him the cure for this soon or he will not make it.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I do that!" Poison Ivy says as she smiles.

"Your insane Ivy, it's time for you to go back to Arkham." Batman says angrily.

Batman throws batarangs down at the turtles, destroying the vines that hold them. The turtles quickly side up next to Batman.

"So what's the plan Batman?" Michelangelo asks.

"We need to hurry and get Link to the bat cave, before it is too late." Batman says. "He has been poisoned, and it is spreading throughout his body as we speak."

"I say we take this trash out first." Raphael says spinning his Sais.

Michelangelo picks up Link setting him on his shoulder. From the earlier request of the caped crusader the sound of police sirens surround the nearby streets. It wouldn't be long before the swat team was here.

"You are surrounded Poison ivy, give yourself up." Commissioner Gordon says forcefully.

Poison ivy pedals manages more vines to come from under the ground, just using her mind. The vines destroy police vehicles. Batman jumps forward using his grappler to try and get closer to Ivy. He is quickly knocked over by a plant.

Donatello uses his stealth to get up behind her. With his Bo staff he hits her in the back of the head, knocking her out.

"Nice Work Donatello." Batman says as he gets back on his feet.

Batman walks over and cuffs Poison Ivy. He then hands her over to the police. The turtles follow Batman to the cave afterwards.

Inside the bat cave.

Batman sets Link on a table and walks into a back room. The turtles take delight looking around at the caves magnificent setup.

"Wow in a way, this city is just like New York, loads of different bad guy's." Michelangelo tells.

"This cave is very well designed, is that a super computer over there!" Donatello says in excitement.

Batman comes out of the room with a needle in hand, injecting Link in his arm. After doing so he tosses the needle into a nearby trash Ben.

"So do you think you got it to him soon enough?" Leonardo asks sounding worried.

"Yes he will be just fine." Batman answers.

"Well that's good to know, so what else crazy dudes do you fight?" Michelangelo asks. "Don't take it the wrong way; you're like totally one of the greatest ever."

Batman looks at Michelangelo but says nothing.

"I was just curious." Michelangelo says with a small laugh.

"What were you five doing out on the streets?" Batman asks.

"We where looking for the Shredder's hideout." Leonardo replies.

"Gotham is a very dangerous place after nightfall, you must be more careful." Batman says.

"So Batman, are you going to help us find them?" Michelangelo asks.

"They're in my city, so yes." Batman says.

Link's eyes open after a few moments sitting up while stretching. Link takes a little time to look around, realizing he is once again in the bat cave.

"How do you feel?" Batman asks.

"I feel a little light headed, but other then that normal." Link says.

Link gets up off of the table and stands on his feet.

"You guy's said you wanted to find Shredder's hideout, I have an even better idea. I'm guessing they will be looking for the two remaining swords, I did some research and when the three blades are brought together, and they'll open a dark realm. But it is only a myth." Batman says.

"Wait hold on... what?" Michelangelo asks.

"What he is saying Mikey is we need to go after two more swords, we will then meet up with the foot in the process." Donatello informs.

"Oh I see now, that makes sense." Michelangelo says.

Shredder's hideout

The adopted daughter of the shredder has arrived from out of the city with trained ninjas of her own. The plan is explained to her by that of Shredder himself, but she has doubts on their success.

"Father when opening this dimension, wouldn't that mean the darkness would be against you?" Karai asks. "It's not like whoever is on the other side will just take a liking to you."

"No it will not be against me, the one to open the dimension maintains control." Shredder says.

"The turtles will try to stop you." Karai walks away from him turning her back. "But I'm sure they will not catch onto your plans, unless Donatello looks further into the situation."

"The turtles have no idea what my plan is. And even if they did, they wouldn't be able to stop me." Shredder tells.

"Once I obtain the black triforce, I will destroy all of them." Ganondorf says.

"Once you help us kill the turtles, what will you do then?" Karai asks.

"I will return to Hyrule and take over." Ganondorf answers.

Inside a cave

The foot ninjas have come to this destination by following the directions on the maps within their possessions.

"Not so fast, I'd put that down if I were you." Batman yells out in his dark tone.

Batman, Link and the turtles come jumping down in front of the foot ninjas. Batman throws a couple batarangs at the ninjas. A number of the ninjas are knocked over.

"We must protect the sword at all cost; take out the Bat, elf and turtles quick." The leading ninja demands. "This mission must be a success."

The foot ninjas hurriedly surround the fighters. The ninjas begin combating against the heroes. Link sword fights with three of them. The Hylian slashes a ninja in the leg with his blade, and kicks him to the ground. Link uses his boomerang to knock out the other remaining ninjas. Leonardo takes out five ninjas at the same time performing a spin kick. Two of them get back on their feet. Leo uses a round house kick, taking out both ninjas. As they are busy fighting three of the ninjas head for the exit with the sword.

"Hey wait, those punks are getting away with the sword." Raphael yells.

Raph gets punched in the stomach by a ninja the next second. Batman tries to use his grappler to stop them but it is knocked out of his hand by another ninja. A helicopter is waiting outside for the three ninjas, and they fly off.

The other few ninjas retreat afterward, but Batman and the others don't go after them knowing it is pointless. It is at this time that they too depart from the cave in much dissatisfaction.

"Aren't we going to follow them, or do something?" Michelangelo asks in frustration.

"No are main focus is to get to the next sword before they do." Batman tells.

It begins to drizzle; maybe this was a way of telling them they were bound to fail. The night sky can barely be seen from the billows. Several minutes pass, and the ninjas return to the Shredder's hideout.

"Good news Shredder, we got the sword." The leading ninja says. "It seems the turtles might be on to us, they showed up trying to stop us."

"They're resilient little reptiles, I'll give them that" Shredder replies.

Ganondorf places the sword next to the other.

"All we need is one more, and then I will hold darkness itself." Ganondorf laughs. "I've waited too long to conquer Hyrule."

TO BE CONTINUE

Posted

IS HE A TROLL OR WHAT SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THIS FSDHKGSAGHFGF

I STOPPED READING AS SOON AS I SAW "GOTHAM CITY"

puppyING HELL

YOU puppyING puppyF XCUFKCFUCJSHDKAHSGDFKL

Posted

IS HE A TROLL OR WHAT SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THIS FSDHKGSAGHFGF

I STOPPED READING AS SOON AS I SAW "GOTHAM CITY"

puppyING HELL

YOU puppyING puppyF XCUFKCFUCJSHDKAHSGDFKL

Child Pleazz!! Kiss da baby :joy: