Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best subject in school?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Though it pains me to say it, I've always done best in math. D= I don't like maths, though. At all. I find them boring. D=

I love me some language arts/English, though. Unless it's poetry. I like the English stuff, but there's always some sort of lurid disagreement between the teacher and myself that seems to consistently get me a lower grade than I should have. D=

I love the sciences, too. Especially biology, since I find living things to be most interesting indeed...

Social studies is a variable one. I used to dislike it beyond reason, but my world history teacher this year is one of the best teachers I've ever had, so I enjoy the class. But I do badly in it. AP course and such. I think I have a seventy eight or something...

Posted

... Language Arts/English and Algebra. :o

Posted

I really am not the best person at math, but I always excel at my English classes, usually topping the rest of the classmates essay-wise.

Posted

QUOTE (TyjanIg @ Sep 21 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really am not the best person at math, but I always excel at my English classes, usually topping the rest of the classmates essay-wise.

I've always topped in English class... -.- I got quite the amount of attention after receiving the Highest Grade on the State Test's Language Art's Portion 2 years ago...

Posted

I'm really into history, but math is a nightmare for me. It doesn't help that I'm taking pre-calculus, either.

Posted

I really don't like Math; I'm not very good at it.
I'm good in English and Literature, and I enjoy History and some Science.
But I kick a** in Art. I've finished all my art classes for my Associate's degree with nothing but A's. :D
w00t.

Posted

QUOTE (Knuckle @ Sep 21 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm really into history, but math is a nightmare for me. It doesn't help that I'm taking pre-calculus, either.

Ewww, precal. I took stats this year just to avoid precal (not even October and most of my friends who took it are complaining). This is my last year of math too, so thank goodness for that. :D

Posted

QUOTE (Knuckle @ Sep 21 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm taking that too. I'm decent at math, but this class already seems harder than I expected. Entering high school, I got into social studies. Especially Geography and World History. :) I used to like science...until Chemistry... :unsure:

Posted

I'm pretty good at everything, but if I had to choose one subject that I'm best in I would probably choose math.

100 average in Algebra II Pre-AP.

A's in everything else.

Posted

Science.

Posted

If you don't know where you've been, you won't know were you're going.

History is the best subject EVER

Posted

I are fan of Math.

Screw rest.

Other than Reading of course. We need that for HERE to!

Posted

science, as im a bit of a nerd :embarrassed:

Posted

If only there were electives in the poll... art and music would have been my choices. :unsure:

Posted

QUOTE (Oh Noes @ Sep 21 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always been good in Language Arts. But when it comes to Math, I'm not the best.

then y do u have a lot of L pics.hes extremely smart like me doin 2nd year math in first year
but yeah math all the way