Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AHHHHHHHHHHH! SO UNFAIR!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to a game store in my country today and asked for the wii.... can you guess how much it costs? 400 f*cking dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 150 more dollars!!!!!! So i went to another game store and it costs 350 dollars there.... OMFG! why GOD? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!

My only chance to get a wii is that my auncle that lives in georgia sends me one....

this is for anybody who lives there... Are there any wiis left??????

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!! :angry:

Posted

Whereas I am just poor, and can't buy the Wii at the regular price. But if you need a crossover to send the Wii to you, send me the money and I'll buy it for you......

Of course you can trust me with $250!

Seriously, no. Every game store within a hundred mile radius of where I live is sold out.... That's not saying much, because I don't live near any game stores.....

Posted

Hmm....as Mr. Shaw says...."Life is rough in the big city." :mellow: Yeah, I don't like it either.... :unsure:

Posted

WAIT! WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN?!

If you bought an American Wii, you'd need to buy American games. NTSC region locks, JP region locks, and PAL region locks.

That sucks, though.

I luckily got a Wii...don't get to play it 'till dec 22...Unless I check for...the error.

Da story...

So, my sister's friend got one and DIDN'T CALL US to tell us there were 10 extra spots in line.

He apologized, he said he thought we got one.

His hideous girlfriend got one the same night.

When he learned this, he called up my mom, and, I guess to apologize, SOLD US THE WII!

So, I have a Wii, and today, Mom got Twilight Princess for 45 dollars and 5 shipping off of ebay.

Best of luck to you!

Posted

I live in Ecuador, South America...things always are more expensive in here... :mellow: and all the game consoles sold in here are american so it doesn't matter if i get the american wii and games.

If i cant get a wii via my auncle can some one help me get one????? i'd really apreciate that :)

Posted

Oh okay. Then yeah, NTSC. You'll be fine.

I hope thy dost getteth a Wii.

Also, check for Error 110213 if you get one!

Posted

Oh okay. Then yeah, NTSC. You'll be fine.

I hope thy dost getteth a Wii.

Also, check for Error 110213 if you get one!

error? why?

Posted

When trying to connect to WiiConnect24(Online service), your Wii could give this error, causing it to NEVER BE ABLE TO ACCESS WII CONNECT 24!

Nintendo gives anyone with this problem a prepaid Shipping label, and sends you a brand new one if you send your Wii in.

Posted

If my aunlce can't send me one, will any of you guys help me buy it?

Posted

I can hunt for stores online.

If 'at helps.

Posted

ok thanks

Posted

Wow, i hope it doesn't happen in england.