Doomsday 2012

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Rule: NO talk of global warming. Simply your opinion on the title.

I think there is no hardcore proof of doomsday 2012. You? Yeah, I know. NATURAL DISASTERS. Still.

Posted

You got this idea from talk yeah?

I think it's a bunch of rubbish personally. There will be a natural disaster in 2012 but that's inevitable. There's always a natural disaster around the corner. I bet it will be before the Olympics though, if it is the end of the world. Just to annoy London's Olympic planners. :D

Posted

I personally don't believe in it, if we died every time religious persons of interest, or scientists, have said we would, we all would have died more than 500 times by now.

Posted

The world was supposed to end in the year 2000 also. There have been hundreds of times the world was supposed to end. So I don't think it's going to happen.

Posted

Who really knows for sure though?

It probably wont end but you can't completely rule it out. If there's a one in a billion chance it will end. There's still a chance. Oh well... If it does end then there's no avoiding it is there.

I wish I was laid back enough to do this though. You'd have to really not care to do this. It's from a test or something.

motivational-posters-funny-07.jpg

That bit was off topic but it's not like I didn't make some kind of contribution above. So please don't warn me for this.

Posted

I surely think it will end soon. It's to late.

Posted

Who really knows for sure though?

It probably wont end but you can't completely rule it out. If there's a one in a billion chance it will end. There's still a chance. Oh well... If it does end then there's no avoiding it is there.

I wish I was laid back enough to do this though. You'd have to really not care to do this. It's from a test or something.

motivational-posters-funny-07.jpg

That bit was off topic but it's not like I didn't make some kind of contribution above. So please don't warn me for this.

Well yeah, all the time theres a tiny chance of anything happening. But it probably won't. But like you said, if it does end theres no avoiding it.

Posted

and how exactly is it supposed to end?

Posted

Panda attack? Second coming of Jesus? God's memory card corrupting? Who knows? And who cares? As I said before you can't avoid it.

Here are my exact feelings expressed in song.

Posted

It's no Jesus/God/panda thing, actually. Some people think the world will end in 2012 because that's when the Mayan calendar ends. People, the Mayans never even came up with the idea for the wheel. Somehow I doubt that we should entrust them with determining the year the world ends, yeah? The calendar had to end sometime.

Posted

FINALLY! you know... i've searched several websites for a thread like this......

anyway, i heard its a special planet called planet X thats coming......

or mabye its zombies....... i kinda got my sombie survival RP

from that thought..... but i agree with ganondorf333

(1: because he's my leader

2: because what he said sounds real)

Posted

If by some chance the world does end in 2012, at least it will be during an even-numbered year. I'd never forgive God if the apocalypse came in an odd numbered one.

Posted

It's no Jesus/God/panda thing, actually. Some people think the world will end in 2012 because that's when the Mayan calendar ends. People, the Mayans never even came up with the idea for the wheel. Somehow I doubt that we should entrust them with determining the year the world ends, yeah? The calendar had to end sometime.

but the mayans used the stars to calculate their calendar.

the stars couldn't tell them to make a wheel

Posted

And then they didn't have BC or AD in their calender so It probably already ended

Posted

May it will happen 2012 may not...

Theory:

God said what he created will never get destructed (the world)

The world was ugly first, he made it look nice

Anyways,

When he comes back and take the ones up who believe in him (they are saying round 2018 with a good theory)

Than still 6 years for the onces who didn't believe in him before...

So it never should be go wrong... ;)