Doomsday 2012

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You say I have no evidence of the world "not" ending?

Well in reality the facts are you have no proof that the world "is" ending except because of a calendar?

How does the mayan prophecy or even an ancient calendar Quote "Provide" evidence of doomsday 2012?

What evidence does an outdated calendar provide of doomsday!?!?

I'm not asking for evidence.The only evidence that I could think of would be finding more remains from Nibiru being here if it ever was.All there really is of if it being here is a Sumerian legend.

What I'm asking out of you is a good idea to back up your claim.A good,scientific idea.If you look at my post about Nibiru,I detail it.That's what I want from you.A detailed idea.

And also,I don't care about the calendar.If you'll notice,I barely even mention it.

Also,please calm down.There's no need for this kind of reaction.I'm not saying it's going to happen.I'm just sharing ideas.The only reason I'm asking of you a decent,scientific idea about how the world won't end is because of your reaction to my posts.So calm down and share ideas.Relax.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

This how I see it. This was brung by my thoughts, and observations due to the recent election of Barock Obama.

Obama will end his presidency on Janary 23 2013. I believe he will lose the next election, and as a final goodbye he plans to kill us all by doing something retarded stupid to destroy humanity on December, 21 2012.

Don't even think this doesn't make sence because this is very logical.

Posted

This how I see it. This was brung by my thoughts, and observations due to the recent election of Barock Obama.

Obama will end his presidency on Janary 23 2013. I believe he will lose the next election, and as a final goodbye he plans to kill us all by doing something retarded stupid to destroy humanity on December, 21 2012.

I think you've said too many unintelligent things before to lead me to disregard this as satire. I can't tell if you are being serious or not.

Posted

The Mayan calendar ends on 2012.

It's not necessarily that they thought that time would run out.

That's just as far as they wrote a calendar for.

If they were still around today, the calendar would probably reach past that date.

Just because they never wrote the dates down doesn't mean they thought those dates would never come.

Posted

The mayans were an extremely advanced civilization for their time, but I still cant bring myself to believe that the word will end in 2012, as a result of a thousand year old prediction. In actual fact, the mayans have not predicted the end of times in 2012, but merely this is when their 5,000 year calender runs out, and some people have interpreted it as 'OMG the calender runs out, this means time must stop afterwards'.

And in our lifetimes we have lived through many failed predictions of the world ending. Even Nostradamus - A great prophet who had incredibly accuracy in some of his claims predicted the end of the world. I believe it was in February '03. Nothing happened that day.

Posted (edited)

Barock Obama will end his presidency on Janary 23 2013. I believe he will lose the next election, and as a final goodbye he plans to kill us all by doing something retarded stupid to destroy humanity on December, 21 2012.

I agree completely! Thanks man for posting that :applause2::cheers::iagree::groupwave:!!!

It makes perfect logical sense his middle name is a terrorist name! A lot of people I know are all certain that Obama is the Anit-Christ! So if he destroys the world, don't be surprised :hide:

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

Guys, the Mayans also thought that creation happened in 3114 B.C.E., I believe is the right number exactly.

It was in the 3000's B.C.E.

I have a test on them tomorrow.

We know that date for creation is not correct, so why should we listen to their destruction date?

Posted

Well in reality the facts are you have no proof that the world "is" ending except because of a calendar?

How does the mayan prophecy or even an ancient calendar Quote "Provide" evidence of doomsday 2012?

Again I rest on common sense and logic. What evidence do you have of doomsday 2012?

Posted

The Future is not written. There is no fate but the fate we make for ourselves.

Let's follow that shall we? Nobody knows if there is an actual "future" or "destiny" out planned for us or not. Also, what we do know affects our sons/daughters/grandchildren/w.e. so we should probably just keep the world from a nuclear war.

Posted

Mayans are silly.

This is also silly.

The Palin apocalypse is silly too.

You're all silly.

Life on Earth will cease to exist when I feel down and decide to send a missile of trilithium compound into the sun, and the resulting level twelve shock wave eliminates every living thing on our planet. This is not silly, as it makes sense and is totally logical.

Posted

YLA, you're so f**king stupid :D

You and your thick, thick skull.

Posted (edited)

Actually they had several calenders also that It's not "outdated" because one is near the exact same as ours is, not to mention that some of their calendars were better then some of the modern day calenders, but I might be thinking of a different culture, I'm not saying that the world will end , but if the Planet was really going near that area then scientists probably would of found it going in that area. Here are the Doomsday things I can think of right now.

1. A galaxy is thought to be on a collision corse with our galaxy and if it does collide then our galaxy will be destroyed, but is was said that it wouldn't happen for billions of years or something among that statement.

2. There is a theory that at the center of all galaxies' there is a black hole, There are two ways we could die from this black hole. 1. It could swallow us up but it became "active" not to long ago, and It was only "snacking on planets. 2. when a black hole is finished eating planets and such it bursts out energy waves that destroy near anything in their path, although since the black hole already "snacked" it won't become active again for thousands of years.

3. Like I said many times John McCain will become president and will die, Sarah Palin will become president and create warfare.

None of these things could destroy us all in 2012 because they won't happen in 2012, the only Myane way the world could end now is,

Nuclear, Atomic, or just large warfare...

... Unless of corse, the Mayan's calender was of and it was actually in 2013-2016 if the third doomsday theory I listed is correct.

Of corse, none of these things will probably happen anyways.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Mayans are silly.

This is also silly.

The Palin apocalypse is silly too.

You're all silly.

Life on Earth will cease to exist when I feel down and decide to send a missile of trilithium compound into the sun, and the resulting level twelve shock wave eliminates every living thing on our planet. This is not silly, as it makes sense and is totally logical.

You're so silly ^_^

Actually they had several calenders also that It's not "outdated" because one is near the exact same as ours is, not to mention that some of their calendars were better then some of the modern day calenders, but I might be thinking of a different culture

Then you're probably wrong :(

I'm not saying that the world will end , but if the Planet was really going near that area then scientists probably would of found it going in that area.

Exactly this whole thread is a joke!

Here are the Doomsday things I can think of right now.

1. A galaxy is thought to be on a collision corse with our galaxy and if it does collide then our galaxy will be destroyed, but is was said that it wouldn't happen for billions of years or something among that statement.

If this was to happen, which science itself states it'll take billions of years, there would be evidence.

2. There is a theory that at the center of all galaxies' there is a black hole, There are two ways we could die from this black hole. 1. It could swallow us up but it became "active" not to long ago, and It was only "snacking on planets. 2. when a black hole is finished eating planets and such it bursts out energy waves that destroy near anything in their path, although since the black hole already "snacked" it won't become active again for thousands of years.

Did you know that all galaxys have black holes? It turns out there a common space piece I saw it on Nova!

3. Like I said many times John McCain will become president and will die, Sarah Palin will become president and create warfare.

Like I say, you need mental help.

None of these things could destroy us all in 2012 because they won't happen in 2012, the only Myane way the world could end now is,

Nuclear, Atomic, or just large warfare...

... Unless of corse, the Mayan's calender was of and it was actually in 2013-2016 if the third doomsday theory I listed is correct.

Of corse, none of these things will probably happen anyways.

Well you getting your political views checked out might help, but thats a different story.

I agree'd completely with you up ti'll there

Posted

I like to think that when you die you wake up as a tentacle hanging from a tree on a planet made of graphite.

Tentacle - 'What a weird dream'

Posted

May it will happen 2012 may not...

Theory:

God said what he created will never get destructed (the world)

The world was ugly first, he made it look nice

Anyways,

When he comes back and take the ones up who believe in him (they are saying round 2018 with a good theory)

Than still 6 years for the onces who didn't believe in him before...

So it never should be go wrong... ;)

Who's "they"? The Bible says that no one knows when the Rapture will happen, so it's impossible to predict. The Tribulation will last for seven years after that, then God will set up his physical kingdom on Earth.

I don't believe in the whole 2012 thing, but that's the next election. Maybe they were predicting Obama's re-election? The world is sure to end. :D