Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo to revive past franchise on Wii

24 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Nabeshin' post='173877' date='Oct 1 2008, 03:36 PM']1. There was already a new Mother game fairly recently.
2. The new game is coming out on the Wii, not the DS.[/quote]

I know it's Wii, I'm just saying things that I would like to see coming back....
And yeah, I'm talking about English release.....

Hmmmmm.....Gotta think on this. Something we'd be happy to see that hasn't been shown by Nintendo in forever....

THE POWA GLOVE!!!!!

It's so rad.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='173881' date='Oct 1 2008, 03:42 PM']I've never heard of Kid Icarus, though.

Well that's too bad. I'll never get to play Earthbound/Mother. :([/quote]

You American, you.

It's Pit from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they just changed the name. Didn't you ever play the 1 minute and 30 seconds or so of it on the little mini section of "Masterpieces" of Brawl?

Posted

thinking about this, it WOULD be nice to see a new franchise...

Posted

[quote name='Fierce Muffin' post='173904' date='Oct 1 2008, 06:43 PM']You American, you.

It's Pit from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they just changed the name. Didn't you ever play the 1 minute and 30 seconds or so of it on the little mini section of "Masterpieces" of Brawl?[/quote]
Oh well Pit's my 3rd best character. I hope it's Kid Icarus.

Oh yeah I think I played it once. Maybe.

Posted

[quote name='eponarider1' post='173837' date='Oct 1 2008, 12:40 PM']well there was that day a year ago (and it was repeated last month), where several hundred people all called nintendo throughout the day just to say that they wanted another Earthbound game, so maybe nintendo has listened to the fan (for the first time in a long time), and started up another Earthbound installment[/quote]

First of all that was a reader's vote at Nintendo Power n00b. Second...It was a vote for Virtual console games.

n00b.

Yeah....It has to be Kid Icarus. Imo Nintendo's too stubborn to bring back earthbound. And if I'm wrong may I be slapped over the head with a constipated monkey.

Posted

I liked the original Kid Icarus alot; I played in on the Gameboy. It'd be neat to see how they take that kind of side-scrolling platform game to a 3D environment, and on the Wii to boot. This should be interesting. :D

Posted

Just so everyone knows, the game in question is Punch Out, im working on an article, just collecting some information at the moment.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='173992' date='Oct 2 2008, 04:10 AM']Just so everyone knows, the game in question is Punch Out, im working on an article, just collecting some information at the moment.[/quote]
That's depressing. :( I used to have that game, and it was boring.

Posted

You have no taste. Everyone else says it was awesome.