Your display name.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

mines easy,I'm one of the best mario players in NY state,and know alot about it,so theres my story.

So, Mario-playing contests.

They're pretty fun.

What with sharing one controller and all.

Sahaqiel

Posted

mines easy,I'm one of the best mario players in NY state,and know alot about it,so theres my story.

Hmmm. I don't doubt your knowledge of all things Mario, but I think it's a bit roostery to say you're one of the best players in NY.

Posted

I just haven't met anyone better than me in them

Posted

Fair enough...

I suck at Mario. So you've got me beat.

Posted

Hmm..... this seems..oddly familiar.. Well, I suppose my thread died, and was lost to the shadows of Hyrule's Index of Dead Threads, and apparently there was one before that, so...

*ahem*

It took almost forever to choose a Forum Name. I chose stuff like "Oni Link" and "Dark Link", but all of those were taken, until the idea of being able to switch between being Link and a normal human popped into my head. I typed "A Hylian Human" and it was available, so I chose it. Funny thing is, this was on another Zelda forum. After leaving that forum due to being sidetracked from other interests, I found Hyrule.net. Don't remember how, but I did. I chose the same name, it was available, and signed up. I may have been active for a few days, then I left. I came back around just in time for J-day, then a few days later I left again. But thanks to a Hyrule.net news E-mail that came just after Summer started, I became more active here.

Heh, that went a little farther than just choosing a display name, but you get the idea. :embarrassed:

P.S. Oh shoot. I never proofread anything. >.<

Posted

Sorry. I didn't know there was a thread like this. Oh well. It was dead. And this one is new!

I bet you didn't notice that did you?

Who else hasn't explained their name yet?

Posted (edited)

well my original name was DoubleD45 (NOT THAT KIND OF DOUBLED :angry: )

Heres the story of DoubleD and Double45:

I was watching the news on day, and there was a guy named David Dupree up there, his initials were DD, and ive stuck with it ever since.

But one time i went to the chat (it was like the first week i was on hyrule.net) and instead of enter DoubleD45, I accidentally enter "Double45" and everyone starting knowing me by that name instead and here I am today, so yeah

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

You're the one person I usually see in chat. I'm hardly ever there though.

Posted

Some of the older members will remember this...

I'm so awesome for remembering it, I knew after you said that that you would post that.

Also

Yeah, but I spell many things differntly when I can't spelling it.

Ahahahaha, this is great. I can't even tell if that's intentional or if he's trying to be funny, either way, it was funny.

Posted

I just can't tell when people are lying or not. it confuses me :wacko:

Posted

I typed in a bunch of random letters into the search box on Wikipedia (I think it was frhfgdnltergfels; or something). My brother tried to say it, and it sounded like Frahugganiffle. Then I made a fake page titled Frahugganiffle that said "The Frahugganiffle is a rare breed of snake found in southern Afghanistan" and had a picture of an orange on it. Then it got deleted. :cry:

Posted

Damn Wikipedia. Oh well. It's fun to write 'Penis' in the middle of serious pages. It's just funny for a while though...