Your display name.

72 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I used to play this game (Medal of Honor: Spearhead). I played it for like 7+ years... I was really good. I changed my name tons of times throughout my "career". Anyway, there are different "skins" for player models in the game. They basically just change how your character looks. Chameleon skins were user created skins that glow through walls; a hack. Since I was always accused of hacking I changed my name to Chameleon. It was a temporary thing that I just stuck with because that's what the small (rifles only mod) section of the community came to know me as. I have not thought of anything to motivate myself enough to change it, nor have I attempted to.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Shadow was a character in a series of stories I wrote a while back, and towards the end he was knighted. Thus, shadowknight. The whole "5070574" thing was because I was joining a website a long time ago and wanted to be shadowknight, but it was taken. The first suggestion was "5070574", so I took it. It stuck.

Posted

So yeah.

We apparently have some really biased people here.

Why is this thread three stars?

I see no reason for this.

Sahaqiel

Posted

My new name is because I'm a Studio Ghibli fan, and my favorite character is Teto. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is one of my favorites and the best of the two mangas I've read. The other manga was The Cat Returns. Teto's the greatest! Too bad he died in the mangas... :cry:

Posted

DorkLink: I wanted Dark Link initially but I had assumed that many people would've had that idea already so I just swapped the "a" in dark for a "o", and thus DorkLink was born.

That, and some of my women friends jokingly call me a dork when we're bein silly together, so I guess I should throw that part in there too...

Posted

I made it up. :D

Arcane means something secret, usually associated with magic. Lord, well, you know what that means.

Posted

Lemo was my character's name in CG's Harry Potter RP.

Yay for spontaneousness.

Posted

well... my first name "Magnus" came from the chrono trigger roots magus

and Rokai is a cool name i got from when my nephew was watching ant bully.

Posted

Hey, Rokai, I just noticed that you spelled my old name wrong in your signature. It's a k, not a h.

Just though I'd say.

Posted

Rokia Y AM I UR NME?

Posted

Rokia Y AM I UR NME?

What? You're his name? Or... I don't understand text language... If that's what you're talking about...

Posted

Ehn ah mee.

Enemy.

Posted

Oh, I thought you said name... O.k I get you now.

Posted

I don't know why I changed my name to Claire.

Posted

Just on impulse yeah? That's the same with my new name. I regret it. I think I can change it, but I don't know what to. Y, Link Addict. Then I can steal his avatar, signature and everything!... Nah...