Your display name.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

That's already been done by Goron Merchant.

He stole Zuzus life.

Posted

I would've liked to see that.

Posted

There was

Zuzu the Magic Cow

and

Zuzu the Magic Cow!

Posted

Did he get warned for it? Sounds like he would...

Posted

Did he get warned for it? Sounds like he would...

no, they were moderators :P

Posted

Cool. It's a brilliant Idea though.

Posted

Cool. It's a brilliant Idea though.

mmm...

they swapped avatars and signatures too. It was confusing at the time.

Posted

I bet someone's doing it right now.

Who could it be :unsure:

It should happen once a month with two randomly selected people. And whoever guesses who the two people are gets 1000 rupees.

Posted

Just on impulse yeah? That's the same with my new name. I regret it. I think I can change it, but I don't know what to. Y, Link Addict. Then I can steal his avatar, signature and everything!... Nah...

Stay away from my name, and Avatar. Well then again you could never pull off my crazyness. Beside, I have a spelling disorder, and you don't.

Posted (edited)

It should happen once a month with two randomly selected people. And whoever guesses who the two people are gets 1000 rupees.

Then it wouldn't be funny. <_<

Stay away from my name, and Avatar. Well then again you could never pull off my crazyness. Beside, I have a spelling disorder, and you don't.

Spelling things wrong on purpose is easy.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Then it wouldn't be funny. <_<

Spelling things wrong on purpose is easy.

Yeah, but I spell many things differntly when I can't spelling it.

Posted

Yeah, but I spell many things differntly when I can't spelling it.

If I understand what you just said, I still don't see how that's very difficult.

Posted

Some of the older members will remember this...

"Ok, you might want to sit down for this one, it's pretty intense....

A few thousand years after the beginning of time, there was a man named I'Cla'Dek who was a wood chopper for the cruel king of the land, Ento'Asmi. I'Cla'Dek chopped wood day and night for three and a half decades, his only food being a small portion of bread and some thin, flavorless soup. He began to resent Ento'Asmi, for he had a great life with servants and feasts every day. I'Cla'Dek hated Ento'Asmi more and more every day until one fateful day, when he ran away from the king. He used his wood chopping axe to dig a great hole in the ground, even larger than the king's own castle. After this amazing feat, I'Cla'Dek ran into town and silently warned everyone of Ento'Asmi's cruelty. One of the people suggested to I'Cla'Dek that he create a resistance group against the king. He thought about the idea, and the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. He soon began secretly requesting that some of the townspeople join the group. But one of the soldiers overheard I'Cla'Dek and told the king about it. Ento'Asmi put a bounty on I'Cla'Dek's head, though he doubted that the resistance would ever get very far. I'Cla'Dek could no longer go into the public. He was constantly being hunted down. He used the hole in the ground as the resistance headquarters, but his living conditions were now worse than ever, even worse than during his life as a wood chopper. He grew feeble, and could soon barely even walk. The majority of the resistance members had quit, calling the whole ploy a "hopeless case." The rest soon left, becoming tired of I'Cla'Dek's constant whining and need of help. This was thirty-eight years later, and I'Cla'Dek was now 93. He had become so tired and frustrated that he decided to put an end to this once and for all. He walked all the way to the castle, climbed the main tower, and entered Ento'Asmi's room through an open window. He gathered up all the strength he had left, jumped on the now very elderly Ento'Asmi, and slit the old king's throat with the very axe he had used to chop wood for him. One of the guards, hearing the king's shriek, ran into the room and impaled I'Cla'Dek through the heart with his spear.

Then Zelda was created. The main villain's name was Ganondorf. I added a 333. Good day to you all."

Badly written, unreasonably lengthly story (gosh, it reminds me so much of any arbitrary, mediocre fan fiction). And yet? It's better than any of your reasons. >:(

Good times, as I'm sure you'd all agree.

Posted

mines easy,I'm one of the best mario players in NY state,and know alot about it,so theres my story.

Posted

Whatever you say, Paul. The point is, Mario has nothing to do with the name Paul... :unsure: