The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It is 100 years since Twilight Princess and the Dark Hylians are taking over Hyrule and the dark realm.Only the trust of the Twili and Hylians can they defeat Dark Link.

Feel free to post comments/ideas!

Sign-Up:

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

History:

Good or Evil:

Here's mine

Name: Ayame

Race: Twili

Weapons: Magic,sword

History:She was born in the Twilight Realm and has lived there her whole life.She is an orphan,her parents were killed before she was 1 year old.When Dark Link invaded the Twilight Realm her cartaker,Sauna sent her to the world of light.

Good or Evil: Good

Apperance: She wears a dress like Midna's(human form),She has red eyes,red hair and appears as a human.

Personality:She is an almost emotionless person.Her feeling rarly show on her face,she is untrusting of Light Dwellers.

Approved Sign-up's:

Name: Nyfer

Race: Twili-Hylian hybrid

Weapons:Assassin dagger (size 1ft 3in), back up Gaia blade

History: My life of war bent me for too long so I left the wars and became

an assassin anyone who tried to kill me I killed them I have many enemy's

that are all human so I stay in the shadows

Good or Evil: Good (could careless about the human race)

appearance: White tunic with black out lining, my dagger on the back of my hip, and my sword

on my back

personality: quite sometimes, will risk anything to protect another, battle sense, serous

Name: Ryoo

Race: Hylian

Weapons: Sceptre + appropriate spells

History: An oddly powerful warlock who only wants each triforce piece in the right place, believing in a 4th piece he wants for himself. He made himself immortal in order to achieve this purpose. Once this is accomplished, he couldn't care less.

Good or Evil: Depends on your viewpoint.

Appearance: Purple gloves, shorts, t-shirt and boots under a brown robe bearing his insignia on the back of his hood

Personality: snide, callous and perfectly willing to kill anyone in his way

Name: Moira

Race: Hylian-Ordonian

Weapons: Bow, short sword, concealed dagger

History: Family went into hiding when she was very young, with the rest of the inhabitants of Ordon. They were all well-hidden from the eyes of Dark Link and his forces, but were not idle. All children, male or female, were trained to fight for themselves and to stay hidden to the point of invisibility to all but the most well-trained eyes. They were also very well-read in Hyrule's history, having saved many books from Hyrule Castle by way of one of Ordon's inhabitants many years ago. Moira, being the Mayor's only surviving child (her brothers were both killed in battle), she became a messenger, sent to other hidden colonies of survivors in Kakariko, Snowpeak, and other secretive places.

Good or Evil: Good, but secretive and not always a team player

Name: Rio

Race: Wolf

Weapons:

History: Born in the Twilight Realm. Raised by fellow wolves. There are few wolves left in the Twilight Realm, there were more, but when the army of Hyrule attacked, they slaughtered his parents and may others who tried to stop them. The soldiers left him and his brothers to die defenseless. He managed to scrape together enough food to survive, but, being one of the strongest of his siblings, he was one of the few who has survived. He vowed revenge against the army of Hyrule and all the inhabitants of Hyrule.

Good or Evil: Good (His intentions are good, but the fact that he is fighting against Hyrule may make him evil), but with his young mind he could easily be turned the other way.

Note: His story may have no connection to Dark Link. Only the Army of Hyrule. I haven't decided if he will turn on his people though.

Name: Shinobu

Race: Hyrulian

Weapons: Short sword

History: When he was exiled from his friends and family due to rather reckless behaviour, Dark Link offered him a position as servant and sometimes, a fighter. He accepted feeling that Dark Link had saved his life, by giving it purpose. He is now willing to die for Dark Link. However, he is the polar opposite of reckless after he was exiled from his own family for being reckless.

Good or Evil: Evil (you need an evil character in here)

Name:Rox

Race:Skull Kid

Weapons:Puppet controlling flute, "Borrowed" Poe lamp

History:Like a normal skull kid, lives in forest while tricking people.

Fought a poe and sto- i mean "Borrowed" his lamp, now he can

turn invisible and curse people like a poe.

Good-Evil:Neither..... YET!

Name:Specever

Race:Hylian

Weapons:Knife, Short sword

History:Unknown

Good or Evil:Neither, Assassin. Possibly, later, good

This is Teto's new one.

Name: Kaero (The sister's name is Aema)

Weapons: Well...Himself really.

History: He and his sister were the only two surviving after his brother left. Where he went, he didn't say. He just disappeared one night. Without a word. Now, his sister is almost dead. Rio had been the only one who had supported them. He and his sister began to starve. He and his sister have left in search of Rio. Their last living relative. They always believed that they should stand by each other. They were close like that. But Rio never understood. He was selfish. But they still had to find him.

Teto's characters kept dying and here's his latest:

Name: Toro

Weapons:

History: He was born into the Ordon community. His family had lived in the woods for years before they found the Ordon people. Aema was his grandmother.

Appearance: He looks similar to Kaero, but with a light brown patch over his face.

Personality: He is similar to Kaero in personality

Name:Dr Salvador

Race:Hylian

Weapons:Knife, bow and arrow and fibrewire

History:Wanted for thievery and murder

Good or Evil:Evil (well hes not gonna be good)

Name:Crimson Sky

Race:Human, with hawk-like instincts

Weapons:A wolf bone and mahogany composite bow, A battleaxe, a scimitar, and a stiletto

History:Born as a human, and blessed by a hawk titan. He can move faster than any normal human, he can hover short distances, his reflexes and strength exceed the capabilities of the strongest warriors.

Good or Evil:Evil

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name: Nyfer

Race: Twili-Hylian hybrid

Weapons:Assassin dagger (size 1ft 3in), back up Gaia blade

History: My life of war bent me for too long so I left the wars and became

an assassin anyone who tried to kill me I killed them I have many enemy's

that are all human so I stay in the shadows

Good or Evil: Good (could careless about the human race)

appearance: White tunic with black out lining, my dagger on the back of my hip, and my sword

on my back

personality: quite sometimes, will risk anything to protect another, battle sense, serous

Edited by Twilight Oni Link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name: Ryoo

Race: Hylian

Weapons: Sceptre + appropriate spells

History: An oddly powerful warlock who only wants each triforce piece in the right place, believing in a 4th piece he wants for himself. He made himself immortal in order to achieve this purpose. Once this is accomplished, he couldn't care less.

Good or Evil: Depends on your viewpoint.

Appearance: Purple gloves, shorts, t-shirt and boots under a brown robe bearing his insignia on the back of his hood

Personality: snide, callous and perfectly willing to kill anyone in his way

Edited by Arthur of fire (see edit history)

Posted

Both excpeted! We can begain now!

Posted

so what do we do for the beginning

Posted (edited)

I have an idea...

The warlock ran right through Kakariko Village. The bearers of the triforce should be reincarnated soon. He had to keep them safe. But even a man with the power of his level had to admit those twisted swordsmen were too much for him. He needed to find help to stop them.

He knew just the guys. Experience in war and assassination. A twili with a grudge. Nyfer and Ayame!

Ryoo saw this whole thing start, and he's definitely going to see the end of it.

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Nice start!

Bic: Ayame looked around the dingy and deserted shop."Hmm..There was nothing like this in the description."Ayame thought. She took out a piece of paper and read it. Right of Hyrule Feild there is a town,in the town find a boy.He will help you. Ayame looked at the paper back and front...there was no name."This fool expects me to trust a light dweller!" Ayame said outraged.She left the shop and saw a path to Death Mountain and to the left a sign that said "Hyrule Castle Town". Ayame followed the sign along the long road towards Castle Town.

Posted

He slowed down, panting. He wasn't used to running, but they could find him if he floated or teleported. In any case, he had made it. He had reached the cave mouth before the Hyrule drawbridge. It was the closest place completely engulfed in shadow. Ayame would hopefully arrive, and Nyfer lurks in shadows. He should be here soon.

1.5 twili was plenty to protect those with the triforce. Link, Zelda, Ganondorf.

Lets just hope nothing unexpected happens or everything could be ruined.

Posted

Ayame breathed hard as she approacher the bridge that would take her to Castle Town.But to her suprise a boy was standing there.Looking apprehensive she approached him as silent as a hawk,not making a sound.

Posted

Ryoo sighed. Starting on the left foot, he strode into the Castle town market. A few steps behind him, a red haired twili girl followed him. It made sense with her going to castle town anyway. A minor detour to follow him seamed harmless.

The warlock, whilst walking through central road had to admit, apparently out loud, that it's so much quieter. Journeying south, then taking a right down some stairs, he stopped at the bottom one. She stopped at the top.

"It's truly going to be hard from now on. Happiness has faded, Utopia had long gone. We'll meet in there." He indicated to the bar. "We both want them defeated, and together we can achieve this."

The girl was taken aback. Did he know she was there? If so, how?

The man turned his face towards hers. "Nice to meet you Ayame, I'm Ryoo."

Posted

Ayame didn't say a word for a moment she just stared at him and then she observed him"A light dweller?Best to just stay silent"

Ayame turned and walked towards the bar.She caught a backwards glance at him as she went inside the bar,He looked troubled.

Posted (edited)

well I mine as well join in on this

Mean wail in the snowy region of Snow peak, Nyfer in his desperation looked for something of importance.

A blade with the power of earth in bedded with the gaia blade. But finally after months of

searching it was found the blade that Nyfer knew would sheerly help him finally kill dark link.

but a small problem was in the way the sword was frozen solid luckily he carried a bomb with him,

so he lit the match and ran a few feet away then KA-BOOM the ice broke and he grabbed the blade and set

of to find people willing to help he in his fight against dark link

Edited by Nyfer (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Trust might be a bit of a necessity" said Ryoo, disappointed. "Don't actually blame you though, I wouldn't trust me either." He followed her in side.

Seeing her at the table, he sat at the bar counter. He ordered the usual and turned to her.

"You don't trust me. Well the profile said you show distrust to 'light dwellers'. We need each other, so we'll have to put up with that fact. You don't need to trust me, just work with me. Can you do that?"

No answer came from her. She just sat there in a distrusting state, showing a nervous look to him. Ryoo couldn't help but sigh.

"I see. Well, in that case..."

She caught sight of his sceptre doing a slight flourish leaving a purple trail. "Find Nyfer, find gaia, then find me when you can. The information is on your sheet of paper." He downed his drink and walked out the door.

She took out the paper, which read 'the Lake Serenity. When you need help, ask the Geit immediately in your way. (he's a Phantasm by the way)

Posted (edited)

Ayame tucked away the paper and left the bar.When she was outside she left castle town as quickly as she could and decided to travel north towards the mountains of Snowpeak.She stopped only when she saw Dark Link's minions or to rest.If Dark Link found out that she was alive..."Well,I'll deal with that if and when it happens." Dark Link wiped out all the Twili on his murderous quest to rule all of Hyrule and beyond.

Posted

Name: Moira

Race: Hylian-Ordonian

Weapons: Bow, short sword, concealed dagger

History: Family went into hiding when she was very young, with the rest of the inhabitants of Ordon. They were all well-hidden from the eyes of Dark Link and his forces, but were not idle. All children, male or female, were trained to fight for themselves and to stay hidden to the point of invisibility to all but the most well-trained eyes. They were also very well-read in Hyrule's history, having saved many books from Hyrule Castle by way of one of Ordon's inhabitants many years ago. Moira, being the Mayor's only surviving child (her brothers were both killed in battle), she became a messenger, sent to other hidden colonies of survivors in Kakariko, Snowpeak, and other secretive places.

Good or Evil: Good, but secretive and not always a team player.