The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

To what is lost... and gael: Darklink will be very convincing when he tries to make Crimson and Ryoo join him, i kinda thought out the scene.... Ryoo fights Darklink, but then Darklink stops fighting and starts trying to persuade Ryoo.... then Ryoo's kind of in a trance..... but then he either comes outta it or joins... Crimson.... Much more different..... Since Crismon is what.... thousands of years old.... Darklink could convince Crimson to join him through his old family and anger..... but its up to you to decide! and i'm pretty sure it'll influence the second one.....

The battle was growing larger and thining at the same time, Hibernius was quickly healing men, gorons and Zoras that came into the back for healing, Connor was picking up spears and thrusting them at Dark Hylians heads, Cyrus was running everywhere, he was jumping on Dark Hylians and ripping their heads off with his metal hands, bitting their arms and legs off with his Lizardman teeth. Inanimate was constantly yelling spells like "INFERNUS!" and "SUBZERIS" and QUAKEM!" and also looking for Asam to see if he was all right. "CYRUS!!! MOVE THE 3RD GROUP TO THE SIDE!! AND USE THE 5TH ONE TO RAM THEM STRAIGHT ON!!!" Connor yelled as he cut a Dark Hylians head off, Cyrus did as he was told and went back to ripping heads off. "REPULSIS" Inanimate shouted, then the Dark Hylians around him flew feet away "CAIRUS INATIM" Inanimate shouted, but this time instead of manipulating the elements, it changed what Inanimate looked like, he grew red scales over his body, he had a Humanoid Dragon like appearance "What The?!?!?" Connor said when he saw Inanimate, But Inanimate was already in Action, the tranformation had given him claws that he was using to cut Dark Hylians everywhere, the transformation also increased his speed.... he was moving so fast that there was almost a ghostly implant of him where he once was.....he had killed 7 Darkies..... 11...... 18..... he was taking out the entire 3rd and 4th wave... but then he stopped.... the claws dissapeared.... the scales grew back into his skin.... and he ran to the back of the army "he.... how?" Connor said, then he saw Crimson looking at Inanimate "he used.... a tranformation spell.... its almost impossible to survive one of those" Crimson said.... "WE'VE LOST MOST OF OUR MEN!!! WE WONT MAKE IT FOR LONG!!!!" Cyrus shouted 'no.... this is the end....' Connor thought.... Just then a man appeared far from the battle "Who's that?" Connor shouted to Cyrus "i dont know!" Cyrus shouted back while throwing a Dark Hylian into another.... The man was on a horse.... he was holding a long sword.... he shouted something but Connor couldnt hear it, then after the shout..... Gorons, Zoras, Gerudo's and Humans..... a huge army..... the man shouted again... but Connor didnt hear that either.... and then the Army started Charging twards the battle, Gorons rolled in balls charging at them.... Zoras armed with spears ready to throw....Gerudos ready with swords.... Humans with bows and arrows....

then something happened that was the total opposite of what he thought.... The army attacked the Dark Hylians... They were taked completely by suprise....they did not know that the Ordan Alliance had Reinforcements.... but... neither did Connor, Cyrus, Crimson or anyone else in the Ordan Alliance..... the man on the horse rode to Connor "Hello Connor!

having a nice time?" The man said "wha... bu.... huh?" Connor said in astonishment "who are you? why'd you do this?" Connor said "me? i'm Ika!!! and for doing this.... to save you and the Ordan alliance!!! also.... that entry.... i've been into lord of the rings lately!" Ika said "whats l-" "Not now!" Ika said "here, take this" Ika said throwing a sword to Connor "but...." Connor said "Theres no buts!! just use the Sword!!" Ika said, then he pulled a flail out of his rucksack and started bashing Dark Hylians heads. Connor looked at the sword... then he drew it from its sheath... it looked like a regular sword.... so he shrugged and slashed a Dark Hylians with it and the Darkie died instantly "Wha?!?" Connor said "its... kinda of the Brother to the sword of evil bane!" Ika said as he hit a Dark Hylian in the chest with his flail "this... is....-" he didnt finish it because he was knocked out by a Dark Hylian.

Posted

Crimson had found a spear, and he proceeded it to drive it through one of the dark hylians. he dodged a sword thrown at his head, and flew up to a ledge.

"Risu del solias aramantu tristarias!" The sun dimmed for a moment, and everyone looked up at the sky for a second. A ball of light formed in his hand, and he threw it down into the dark hylians, where it shattered as it hit the ground. A glowing liquid spilled from the broken ball. It suddenly became very bright, and beams of energy blasted from it. It turned the dark hylians into statues.(Not all of them) Crimson used a simple spell to turn the statues to dust.

Posted

I'm putting all my notes in quote tags now.

If I know Ryoo, he'd take the opportunity to kill Dark Link. But if you're worried about what to do for the second one, don't worry, I have an idea of what to do it. But the idea only comes into play after Dark Link dies, so after we kill him, I'll surprise you with it. I don't think you're going to think of it. Not straight away anyway.

And who says we need to be against Dark Link for the second one anyway? We could make a new enemy.

Also, I've scrapped the idea of my new character I was going to introduce.

Also...

:o RACIST!

Nia, Lae, Adn and Harma sprinted up the stairs. They had all found each other at last. Lae led the way up the stairs. Nia had no idea where everybody else was but they were bound to be close. They reached the top of the stairs just in time to see Ryoo strike down a Dark Hylian. More were after him too. The four wolves sprung in and took down three of them as Ryoo killed the fourth. Ryoo didn't stop to talk. Ryoo ran down the hallway towards the throne room. It was within sight and Moira stood with Ralin and Ayame, their swords drawn. Ryoo skidded to a halt next to them as Nia, Lae, Adn and Harma ran in and stopped next to Ryoo. The eight of them formed a line, all facing Dark Link, who looked out of the window upon the battlefield.

"What are we waiting for?" Adn asked Ayame, who stood still, breathing heavily. Nia looked up and gasped. Archers stood on the balconies. Their bows directed downwards upon the group. Adn, Lae and Harma had noticed too.

Dark Link could be heard laughing softly. He spun around, he was wearing a long black cloak and it flicked into air as he turned. He laughed again. "You seriously thought you could barge in here and take me out so easily?" Dark Link laughed. He walked down the steps and stopped ahead of them. "After this battle, there will be nobody to oppose me. If you move, my guards will kill you. If you don't I will kill you. You don't have a chance." Dark Link laughed in triumph. "So? Who will be firs-" The great window behind Dark Link crashed open as Crimson flew in. The wind and rain fell in and the sound of thunder could be heard rumbling once again.

Connor and Inanimate sprinted into the room after leaving the battle. They were closely followed by Asam and Ain. The archers fired as Ryoo stepped forward, shouting something that couldn't be heard over the wind and thunder ad he pushed against the stone floor. Wind erupted from the floor and the walls and the archers fell from the balconies and the arrows were pushed aside.

Ryoo stepped back up slowly as the wind ceased and silence fell upon the throne room. Crimson landed softly next to the group as Connor, Asam and Inanimate entered the room. Dark Link stood alone ahead of them, his head drooped as he laughed. There was another flash of lightning and a crash of thunder and Dark Link threw his head back as he laughed. He took off the cloak and drew his sword.

So Moira, Ayame, Ryoo, Ralin, Crimson, Ain, Connor, Inanimite, Harma, Adn, Lae and Nia readied to attack.

Right. I think I mentioned everybody... Oh wait, I missed Death and Specever... Oh well.

Is anybody going to die in this battle? I think it would be unlikely for everybody to survive...

Posted

Sorry that took so long. I just wanted to try and set the scene as best I could... And all that stuff I did in the quotes took up some time too I guess.

Posted

Gorons, Zoras, Gerudo's and Humans.....Gerudos ready with swords....

Gerudos what? :huh:

Bic:

The wind howled and rain poured in through the shattered window. Dark Link advanced on the group. He seemed confident...too confident. He was outnumbered, and there in front of him stood the complete Triforce and the Master Sword.

Why is he laughing..? Moira thought.

"Well?" said Dark Link. "Come at me then!" He had his black blade drawn, and pointed it at the group. "What else did you come here for...?"

The truth was, Moira didn't know what to do. The four pieces of the Triforce were together, but how were they supposed to use the Golden Power against Dark Link? She looked over at Ryoo. "Ryoo...?" He was about to speak, when out of the group burst Ralin.

The Master Sword drawn, he charged Dark Link. No! Moira's mind screamed. "RALIN!"

This was what Dark Link had been waiting for. He knew every movement Ralin had made, or would make. He was the reincarnation of his own source being. It was too easy. He side-stepped Ralin's attack and calmly reached out his hand. He touched Ralin's shoulder, and the two of them disappated. They were gone.

"NO!" screamed Moira. She desperately looked around. Where could they have gone..??! This is going all wrong!

"The rooftop!" yelled Ayame, and she flew out through the broken window into the storm. Crimson followed after.

Posted

Nia turned around and sprinted from the room towards the stairs. The others made for the rooftop also. The thunder crashed and lightning flashed outside the windows as they all sprinted for the roof. Nia reached the top of the staircase just after Moira and Lae. The door to the roof was at the end of the corridor. They ran for it and Moira, thrusting out an arm, pulled the door open and they ran out onto the small rooftop. Dark Link stood ahead and Ralin was unconscious at his feet.

Posted (edited)

Note: I'm goning to be at my grandparents house until the 31st so I won't be able to post too much. And Rokai... I agree with Bathy on that one.

Adn had leaped the last few stairs to the rofftop and saw Ayame, Nia, Moria, Lae and Crimson were already up there. Dark Link was standing with Ralin at his feet. Adn could almost feel Moria's absolute rage it was pounding through the lightening struck night. '' Moria? '' Ayame said quietly. "We can't attack alone, we have to try together." Moria nodded and throught clenched teeth said "One..Two...Three...Now!" All of them attacked at once just as the lightening struck again.

Asam clambered up the stairs in absolute terror, he had never entered a full scale battle before. When he reached the top stairs he saw the others all atacking together. He jumped in to help and he could have sworn that Adn had looked back for a moment and nodded at him. He drew his sword with a hiss of the metal and engaged in the battle to decide the fate of Hyrule.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: Do you guys think Ralin should be the one to ultimately take Dark Link out? He's Link's reincarnation, and he does have the Master Sword. But the power of the Triforce has to be harnessed somehow before that can happen....what do you guys think?

Bic:

Lighting flashed, and Moira's blade shone through the rain as she charged Dark Link, with the others right beside her. She brought the blade down at his neck, swinging hard, but suddenly he moved, faster than Moira's eyes could follow. He grabbed her wrist and twisted it with such force that her entire body was flung to the side. She landed and slid to a stop six feet away.

Dark Link, grinning all the while, did the same thing to everyone who came at him. A swing from his black sword forced Ryoo to have to teleport away from him, about ten feet on the other side of him. Ayame was knocked aside by his arm. Crimson recieved a gash on his leg when he flew in, and was sent careening into a nearby tower. Likewise, Ain, Asam, Connor, and Inanimite were forced back.

Dark Link laughed again. "You...you are all the most foolish beings in Hyrule! Your spells and your blades are nothing to me. And your damned Triforce..." he said this as he lowered his sword to Ralin's neck. "Is about to be broken!"

He raised his arm to strike, but yelled in pain and anger as Harma's teeth sunk into his arm.

Ryoo shouted, "MOVE!", and everyone quickly readied themselves to attack again. The rain was falling in sheets; the footing on the rooftop was treacherous. Moira tried to run at Dark Link again, but lost her footing and almost fell over the side, but Ain caught her.

Posted

Isn't it funny that Kaero and Harma are the only ones who have ever harmed Dark Link so far? I think it's weird.

And I personally think that Moira should kill Dark Link.

"MOVE!" Ryoo yelled. They closed in on Dark Link. Nia leaped for him and Dark Link hit him hard on the side of the head and sent him to the ground. Nia didn't see what happened to the others, but heard yells of fear, anger and pain. Nia slipped across the rooftop and reached the slanted tiles. He began to fall as the battle scene fell out of sight. Nia dug his claws into the tiles. He steadied to a stop on the edge of the roof and his hind legs hung over the side. Ni pulled himself back up. He panted as the rain lashed against his face. Nia climbed up the tiles and his crystal flashed red again. The blue faded and the crimson glow returned. Nia struggled back to the rooftop. Everybody still fought on. The lightning flashed again and illuminated the sky momentarily. Nia coughed and took a deep breath. The crystal glowed again and Nia launched himself at Dark Link.

Dark Link was still too powerful for him. He dodged Nia as he battled with Moira. Nia landed softly behind Dark Link and as he readied his attack and the crystal glowed an even more violent red. Nia leaped through the air and Dark Link dodged him again letting Nia fall back to the ground. Nia struggled to push himself up. The crystal continued to supply him with energy. Lightning struck again and hit Nia's exposed crystal. Everything went black.

Posted

Sorry for inactivness. I was at my fathers. No computer. Gotta get used to keyboard again. Otherwise it is just my cat blocking my way of hitting the space bar a little...

Posted (edited)

Ryoo saw Nia fall, but could not find time to panic. He was in a battle with Dark Link, the enemy he had gained shortly after his last evil-esque plan failed, and logic made healing him create chance for two casualties. Instead, he got out his sceptre and cried out instructions.

"Keep him busy! I'll make a triforce link spell! It will work so anybody with a triforce piece holding the Master Sword can kill him!" He wasn't sure how many people heard him over the thunder, torrent and gales, but he could tell Dark Link heard, as his blade headed for Ryoo's body.

A yellow shield popped up between the blade and the sorcerer and pushed the attacker several feet back, but then had to return to it's stone of a house. Ryoo felt his triforce glow as he muttered words incomprehensible to man in even the greatest weather and Ayame, Moira and Ralin felt and saw their glows. Dust headed from the glows towards the blade within Ralin's hand.

Edited by What is lost... (see edit history)

Posted

Nia awoke to a yellow glow. It reminded him of the glow of the crystal which had returned to it's red glow. Nia looked up and saw the yellow glow again. Harma and the others were keeping Dark Link busy while Ryoo linked the Triforce together with the master sword. That power... That delicious power. Nia breathed heavily. His throat was choked up and his eyes watered. Nia no! This isn't right! You can't do this! If you attack them, then there's no chance for Hyrule! Nia's heart beat harshly against his ribs. Nia shook his head. he couldn't hear anything. He couldn't feel anything. He was mesmerized by the golden glow. But I must... Nia thought getting up. The crystal flickered a bit as his internal battle continued. NIA, NO! Nia moved forwards slowly towards the light. YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR! Nia stopped. Everything you've fought for Nia. Everything. Ruined due to your stupidity. Nia twitched and stepped backwards. We could kill Dark Link with that power. All we need is their souls... Nia's breathing became heavier. But they need it to kill Dark Link! You're not thinking this through! Nia moved forwards again as his crystal faded from red to blue and back to red. But- Nia's thoughts were interrupted by Harma's yelps as Dark Link pushed her away and moved to attack Ryoo. The crystal turned a bright blue and Nia leaped at Dark Link. The sword stabbed into Nia's side and it fell from Dark Link's hand as Nia fell through the air, the sword stuck in his chest. Nia fell to the ground and landed in a puddle.

"Nia!" Adn yelled in shock. Dark Link swiftly grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out of Nia. Nia winced and Dark Link stood over him, holding his sword up to the others.

"Attack and I finish him off!" Dark Link yelled over the howling wind. Ryoo pulled his hand away, the spell was complete. Ralin was still unconscious.

Moira snatched up the Master Sword and held it up to Dark Link. "You may know Ralin's moves, but you don't know mine!" She yelled back.

Dark Link licked his lips, holding up his sword. "You really wish to endanger your friend here?" Dark Link asked, grabbing the hilt with both hands and holding it above Nia, blade down. "What is it? Are you going to let him die?" Dark Link asked as the wind calmed and the rain continued to lash against the rooftop. The lightning flashed again and thunder rumbled.

Moira was silent, she pointed the sword at Dark Link, who held his sword above Nia. Dark Link's eyes darted, looking for a quick escape. Moira's eyes stayed fixed on Dark Link's face. They stood, each silently daring the other to make the first move.

Moira's arm twitched and Dark Link held the sword up higher. Moira looked at Ryoo, who nodded. Moira thrust the sword forwards. Dark Link brought the sword down upon Nia and dodged Moira's attack. As Moira pulled the sword back, readying another attack, Dark Link moved to the side and pulled his sword out of Nia's neck. Nia coughed up blood and shuddered.

Nia blinked. Everything was silent. He couldn't move or feel anything. He could no longer see the battle. He tried to move his legs. He his left foreleg twitch slightly. He closed his eyes and tried to make the crystal work again. It wouldn't. He saw out of the corner of his eye a boy. "I hope this will be enough." Nia heard faintly. He felt a warm stinging on his wounds as the boy poured something on them. The pain soon left as the substance seeped into Nia's flesh, sealing the wounds. Nia panted as feeling returned to his legs and body. Nia turned his head and saw Connor. The boy that had turned everyone against him so long ago. "Are you o.k, Ba-... Nia?" he asked. Nia nodded weakly as Connor helped him to his feet. He turned and saw Moira and Dark Link standing facing each other, their swords drawn.

Posted

Ooc: Doubleagent, I'm not sure if your post is going to work, for the following reasons: you've just smooshed the Alliance, which is pretty much all of the fighters from every race in Hyrule. We kind of need them alive. Plus, when all is over, there won't be a Hyrule Castle. I'd really, really like to keep the TP Castle intact if we can.

Bic:

Out of the corner of her eye, Moira saw Connor bend over and pour something over Nia's wounds. But she didn't have time to see if it was alright; Dark Link came at her again, thrusting his blade at her stomach. Using the Master Sword, she parried his blow, but it wasn't easy. She wasn't used to this sword; it was meant for someone else to use.

Frantically, she darted her gaze to where Ralin lay. He stirred. He was waking.

Wake up......she thought. Wake up, Ralin....I don't know if I can do this!

Lightning flashed again. Dark Link was almost a silouhette against the sky; but his red eyes still shone with a red glow. He was growing impatient. "And you're the one who thinks herself Queen of Hyrule...? Zelda, back from the dead?" He laughed. "You must want the throne very badly, to risk your friends' lives in this foolish game!"

She swung at him, but missed. "I'm not after the throne, I just want you off it! Monster!" She leapt for him, but he teleported away, reappearing ten feet to her left. Ryoo threw a lighting bolt at him, but he deflected it with his hand, sending it back at the mage. Ryoo had to leap out of its way.

"Perhaps it time you met a Queen fit for the throne!" yelled Dark Link over the storm. He reached out his hand, and Dark energy began to flow from it, forming a shape in front of him. It was forming a Dark Hylian. It was a slender form, smaller than Dark Link. After a moment, it had fully formed, and its red eyes opened.

It was Moira.

Moira was shocked. It was just what Dark Link wanted. Dark Moira charged, drawing a black blade of her own, and knocked the Master Sword from Moira's grasp. It slid across the soaked stone, and before anyone could reach it, it fell from the rooftop.

"The Sword!" shouted Ayame. She started to go after it, but Dark Link hit her with a blast of Dark energy, and she was slammed into a wall.

Moira had to draw her own sword now; her shadow was attacking her fast and hard, not letting up.

Ralin had recovered then, and that was when he saw the Sword. It had fallen to a lower roof, thirty feet or so below. He saw Moira, engaged in battle with the Dark version of herself. she saw him and yelled, desperately, "The Sword, Ralin! Get the Sword!" Dark Moira grinned evilly as she took this chance to kick Moira straight in the chest. Landing on the slanted, slick roof tiles, she slid from the rooftop and out of sight.

Posted

Ika was hitting Dark Hylians on the head with the hilt of his sword, knocking them out.... he had done alot of damage to the Dark Hylians army when he saw the happenings on the roof..... Dark Link made a ball of dark energy in his hand.... its turned into a dark hylian.... then dark Moira.... then Dark Moira attacked real Moira..... and kicked her off the roof....

Ika didnt take much notice of it.... "hmmm.... is this the time Moira should die?.... hmmmmm.... " he said "eh....Lae wouldn't be too happy if i let her die...... CYRUS!!!!" Ika shouted, Cyrus looked in his direction "MOIRA'S FALLING OFF THE ROOF!!" he shouted, Cyrus looked up and saw her, then he quickly jumped out from the battle and scaled the wall quickly.... and caught her with both of his metal hands...... "GOOD JOB CYRUS!!" Ika said with a smile "GET HER UP TO THE ROOF AND HELP OUT WITH THAT BATTLE!!" he shouted..... then got off his horse and headed for the rooftop.