The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Crimson stood in front of Dark Link's army, his shield facing them. He spread his wings, and he turned to pure light. He soared through the army, each soldier he touched, turned to dust. He devastated the army. He flew ack to the group. But, he felt weird, like dea-za-vu. When he reached the group, a sudden blast of weakness overcame him. He fell over, and Ayame caught him. He was almost completely gone now. She laid him down on the ground. His eyes closed. A white gas came from his mouth, which hung gently open. It glowed brightly, and covered him in light. When the glow disappeared, all that was left was an amulet of gold, with a sliver feather in the middle.

Posted

Wait, isn't Ayame meant to be on the roof, not in the battle? And... Is Crimson dead?

Nia saw Moira slip away over the side of the roof. Nia stared in disbelief. Everybody was silent. She... Nia's heart had stopped. He turned to face Dark Link as did the others. Dark Moira laughed to herself. "Easy!" Dark Link yelled in triumph. "She was the one was she? The one destined to rule Hyrule? She couldn't even face herself for a minute! How could she hope to face me?!" Dark Link laughed over the thunder and the wind. Dark Link looked at the group and grinned. "I really should have done this earlier." Dark Link sneered. He lifted a hand into the air and more Dark Hylians appeared. Their bodies began to change shape until they matched their counterparts. Their dark selves stared at each of them. Dark Nia's eyes flashed red. How can I beat this guy? Moira didn't stand a chance against her counterpart. How can I face my own? Nia stood in a defensive stance and grouched. Nia did the same.

There was a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder and the dark counterparts attacked. Nia jumped to the left, dodging Dark Nia's attack and finding more space to maneuver. Dark Nia jumped parrallel to him and they stood facing each other. "I'm going to kill you Nia." Dark Nia seemed to hiss. "You're going to go the same way as your little friend. Over the side of the castle." Dark Nia laughed tauntingly. I have to try something different. He knows all of my moves. Jump left, attack. He'll know that. What he wont be counting on is something new. Nia grinned. He had Dark Nia trapped. He couldn't win. Dark Ni jumped left and pounced at Nia who jumped right before pouncing. This took Dark Nia by surprise as Nia managed to wound him on the neck before bringing him to the ground. Dark Nia rolled and jumped to his feet, wheezing a little. "That wont work twice. You do know that don't you?" He was right. Nia had to think of something original, strong and easy before Dark Nia attacked. Nia just had enough time to see Dark Nia attack to jump out of the way, but Dark Nia bit into Nia's tail and pulled him to the ground. Dark Nia leaped again. Nia rolled under him. He jumped to his feet. Dark Nia turned. Nia pounced and dug his teeth into Dark Nia's neck. He fell to the gorund in a puddle. It soon turned red. Lightning struck. Adrenaline pounded through Nia's veins as he turned, his mouth dripping with blood. Nia breathed heavily.

Nia heard a faint scraping sound. He turned to the source. The roof edge. Some kind of lizard pulled himself up and in his arms lay Moira.

Posted

Crimson had over-done himself, and his spirit floated around. He had to find the necklace to restore himself. He went to find the amulet. He found it on the grass where he fell. He was very surprised, as that pesky thing had quite a tendency to move. Thankfully, nobody had put it on.

The amulet slowly restored his body. Suddenly, as if he fell from the sky, he returned, brimming with power and life. His wings and elemental powers were still there, he still had his spells, and still had his weapons.

Posted

Oh, so that post was completely pointless? Fair enough. I'm done for a while. I'll post later.

Posted

No, not useless, I didnt want people assuming Crimson was dead.

Posted

I was talking about the post where Ayame, who is magically in the battle as opposed to on the roof, holds you in her arms as you turn to ash leaving behind an amulet. The post where he comes back to life and that other one combined where both useless. He died and came back. Nothing is different and he hasn't been affected whatsoever. If that's leading to something bigger, then fine, but I still see that whole thing as completely pointless and I hope you know why. Otherwise I am very worried about you.

Posted

Moira slowly came back to the world. She had landed on one of the lower peaks when she had fallen, and hit her head on the stone. She had then rolled off of that peak and was plummeting to earth when the strange being had caught her. She was finally awake when it carried her back to the roof from which she ha been pushed.

It was a large, lizard-like being with two metal arms. Moira stared up at it's face in shock. It gave her a sort of grin. "Nice to meet you." it said, as it put her down. Then it turned back. It was about to leap back into the battle. "Wait!" said Moira. "Thank you...what is your name?" "Cyrus!" it yelled, before leaping off of the rooftop back into the fray. Moira didn't think the jump would have hurt it, even though she had no clue what the creature was.

Moira viewed the battle scene quickly. There was no upper hand on either side; the Alliance was strong, and full of well-trained warriors. But for every Dark Hylian killed, Dark Link could just produce more.

Not if we take him out first. Moira thought, turning back to the scene playing out on the rooftop. Her eyes widened when she saw that Dark versions off all her companions had been created. The were Dark wolves, a Dark version of Ryoo, and a tall, Dark Twili woman who she assumed was the shadow of Ayame's true form, which Moira had never seen. Dark versions of Connor, Asam, and Inanimate were created, as well as a a winged being that flew from the roof as soon as it had formed. It must have been Dark Crimson Sky.

But there was no Dark Ralin. Moira knew why. While everyone around them faced off against Dark versions of themselves, Ralin was locked in sword-combat with Dark Link himself. Ralin was doing no damage to Dark Link, but Dark Link seemed completely unable to land a blow on Ralin.

Then Moira caught a glimpse of blue in Ralin's features, and she knew that Link had taken over again. Come back from the spirit world to put his shade to rest.

Moira didn't have time to think any more about it, because Dark Moira came at her with a cry of rage, and soon the two of them were staging a battle of their own. She couldn't let up her defenses; it took all her skill to keep her doppleganger's attacks from hitting home. They fought like this for several minutes, before she found herself back to back with Ryoo, who was simultaneously casting and deflecting spells.

"Any more ideas, mage?" shouted Moira as she continued parrying with her blade.

"I thought my last one was perfectly adequate, Ordonian." answere Ryoo. He shot a yellow blot of power from his hand just as he deflected off a green one with his forehead. "It might have worked if you hadn't gone and dropped the Master Sword off the roof."

"Ralin's got it back.." said Moira, hurriedly and almost out of breath. "But he can't land a hit. Is there some way we can distract Dark Link, or cripple him long enough with the Triforce's power so that Ralin can finish him...?"

Posted

Nia stood over Dark Nia's body. Ha! He didn't have the crystal. He didn't stand a chance. Nia thought smugly. Nia turned and saw the others fighting. Moira was back and she fought with her dark counterpart. I have to help somehow. Nia thought desperately. Nia looked around trying to find someone to jump in for.

Gael, you can choose who Nia jumps in for. Make it anybody.

Posted

Nia at last saw Lae and Adn. The had leapt to a higher tower, attempting to get away from their Dark counterparts, but it was doing no good. The Dark wolves could leap just as high and run just as fast as they could, even though Adn and Lae were much faster and stronger than normal wolves.

Nia spat out a bit of blood from the enemy he had just killed. It tasted just like the Dark Hylians' blood had; strongly pungent and sour, disgusting and unnatural. He leapt from the rooftop toward the others. Adn was closest; he would help her first.

The wolves leapt through the vicious rain; from peak to peak, rooftop to rooftop. It was like a dangerous, death-defying ballet. But someone was bound to go down.

Posted

Nia climbed the castle, attempting to catch Lae and Adn. The Dark wolves were growing closer. Nia barked at them, but they wouldn't stop. The closer they came to the top of the castle, the greater their chance of being hit became. "Lae! Adn! Fight back! I'll help, don't worry! We have them out numbered! Lae stopped and turned in uncertainty. Adn stopped and looked at Lae. The dark counterparts stopped in front of them, growling.

"Attack them now!" Nia barked up at them as he ran. Dark Lae attacked and Lae dodged quickly, escaping unscathed. Adn made the first move towards Dark Adn, though they were difficult to tell apart. The battle broke out on the rooftop and the other battles continued below. Nia reached them and jumped straight for Dark Adn, who moved out of the way. The dark counterparts backed away and growled. Nia, Lae and Adn stood facing them.

"We really should deal with him first." Dark Lae sneered gesturing at Nia. Nia overheard them and leaped for Dark Lae, who dodged him, let him land and she and Dark Adn pounced on Nia. Lae and Adn jumped in for Nia and soon the battle was back to how it was before. One on one. Nia tried to pick his moment to get back into the battle, but things moved too quickly for him to act. Dark Adn had managed to bring Adn to the ground. Nia chraged at her. Adn moved agilely out of the way, Nia slid, but kept his balance. He went for Dark Adn again. Lae slipped and fell on her side. Dark Lae too joined with Dark Adn. The two of them pounced on Nia. There was a yelp and a clink of glass on stone. Blood spilled on the tiled roof and a body dropped and slid down the roof. Lifeless. The broken crystal slid from the roof and Nia lay in a heap at the Dark wolves' feet.

Well I had to kill him off sometime didn't I?

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the lack of posting.

Death was now shooting dark hylians right through the head from a pile of destroyed catapults, he had shoot five dark hylians right through the head at once with one arrow, Death put the amulet in his sword and began to attack dark hylians with his sword. He killed several when he soon realized that giant catapults were coming, death put the amulet back in his crossbow and fired bomb arrows at the catapults, most of them fell to pieces. Catapults at the back stated swinging boulders. Five came to the area that death was at, he dodged them, but, a sixth one came, and, well, he wasn't able to dodge it.

The had fell right on him and crushed his back, the boulder rolled away as death struggled to get up, he got up, then fell, then his vision started going blurry, then he saw nothing.

Yes, I decided to kill Death.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

First.... Bathykolpian... dosent that mean that you die and if any other people you made that you didnt give to someone else thats still alive, die?

and, Frost Giant.... Good job, most ppl will probobly die anyway

also..... Ika is a HUMAN.... just clarifing... Adn, Nia and Lae are all wolves....

Ika had gotten to the top, he saw Cyrus jump back down into the battle "told him to stay up here....." he said, then he closed his eyes... "Gael" he said.... then he opened his eyes

to see Nia battling with Dark Adn and Dark Lae "he'll never make it" Ika said climbing up, then he started to run twards the tower they were battling on. He got there and looked up... to see Nia's magic crystal break.... and Nia.... die.... "he decided to kill himself? well... its expected.... all his other wolves died....." He said, then Adn and Lae looked at him, He looked back "what? confused cuz i'm saying this in a calm voice?" he said "you-" Adn started, but then she could finish because Ika started climbing the wall shouting "FOR TOOTHPICK!!!". He got to the top "hello..." he said to Dark Lae and Adn "ready to probobly die but possibly not because i might be planning to let my self almost die to make it more dramatic?" he said, Dark Adn and Lae looked at eachother in confusion, Ika sighed and said "I might let you win", Then Dark Adn and Lae Jumped at Ika, He quickly drew a cresent shaped sword and slit Dark Lae "thats for making Cyrus jump off the roof when i told him to stay up here" he said "you talk to much" Dark Adn said, then Ika lunged at her and missed, then Dark Adn bite his leg "AH!" he said, then he took out a little green potion and drank a drop, the wound healed more quickly then if he had a Kwag Potion "HA!" he said, then the cresent shaped sword turned into a spear and Ika jabbed at Dark Adn, but missed, and in a counterattack, Dark Adn knocked him off the roof, then Dark Adn looked over the roof to see him falling, and he mouthed the words, I let you win for dramatic affect!, Then he hit the ground.

Connor was slicing at his Dark self when he suddenly felt extremly weak... he fell to the ground... only the Mr. Tiny magic in him keeping him slightly alive.

Cyrus went back to bashing heads until he felt a strange feeling some over him.... he felt...different...he fell out of the air and landed on the ground....grew hairer and smalled.... then turned into a wolf... then split into 4 different dead wolves.... they were instantly recognized.... Rio....Toro...Roku... and Yora.... (thats right! Ika went and collected some of your dead wolves, went back in time, fused them together, created a man, lead him to the temple of creation, turned him into a lizard man and lead him here!).

Inanimate was shooting spells left and right when he felt a little weaker.... then even more weaker.... then so weak he couldnt move..... only being kept alive by his insane side....

Hibernius fell to the ground and died. (i didnt really like him)

i know what your thinking.... well stop thinking that and listen to this.... Ika isnt dead, he's just magerly injured.

Edited by Rokai (see edit history)

Posted

Ryoo thought it over, looking for any flaws possible to find. After an unsuccessful flaw search, he recited it to Moira. "Oh, I've got one, but it is way more simple than using the triforce's power."

He looked over to Nia, which increased his plans success rate. "If we defeat our own Dark Hylians, and then go to attack the main one, he would have to continue to match Ralin and fend off another. He can't stop somebody whilst being matched blow for blow. We would be sure to get a hit in causing a greater death than what we have seen on Dark Hylians so far. his only way to keep us taken care of is to recreate our Dark forms, leaving him vulnerable to the fight he's in."

"I think I got it. But how do we take care of them? I see no way-" Moira was interrupted in Ryoo's normal way.

"Nia won because he had an enhancing spell on him. Spells do not carry over to clones. That means I can defeat my shadow because he can die. For you..." He placed his left hand on her quiver and uttered aurus protentious. "You have an infinite supply of light arrows, and they will protect you. Fire them with Crimsons gift of a bow, and she can't block. When has a light failed to glow in the dark."

The warlock ran off to face his shadow. They just fired waves and blasts, each colliding with each other in mid air. After a minute, they ran full on at the other self, each drawing their sword. In a way matching Ralin and Dark Link, they clashed in the middle.

Posted

Dark Crimson burst through the top of the castle tower. He cast spells down on the alliance, and otbher spells to strengthen Dark Link and his army. Crimson flew above his Dark self, and stopped his stiletto. The blade of the dagger pierced Dark Crimson's wing, and he fell to the ground. Crimson followed him, and when he reached his shadow copy, he swung his axe into it. The shadow copy turned into an amulet as well, and Crimson pulled the feather from it. Both the feather and the amulet turned to ashes.

Moria's bow shifted again. It was exactly like Crimson's bow now. When she loaded the light arrow though, the bow changed, again. It glowed, brilliantly.

Posted (edited)

Moira kicked herself for not having thought of it earlier; and leave it to Ryoo to point out everything she did wrong. Managing to get away from Dark Moira long enough was difficult, but finally she did and she quickly put away her sword and drew the bow Crimson had given her, and one of the light arrows. The bow had changed shape again. It looked very much like Crimson's now, and as she nocked the Light Arrow to its string it changed again. It matched the Arrow now; glowing brightly.

Dark Moira saw this, and her face contorted in anger. Pushing off from a stone pillar, she leapt at Moira, sword drawn. It was a hasty, foolish attack, and it was just what Moira was expecting. She raised the bow and fired. In a brilliant streak of light, the Light Arrow flew through the air and pierced Dark Moira's heart. She screamed, and her body broke into thousands of Dark particles before evaporating completely.

With Dark Moira finished, Moira turned her attention to the others. Nia's counterpart was dead, but Nia was nowhere in sight. Neither were Lae and Adn.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)