The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

POST YOUR EPILOGUE FOR NIA!!!!

THAT WAS JUST THE END FOR "MY" CHARACTERS!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAKE A EPILOGUE FOR YOURS!!!

i mean... if you want..... but you should.....

and if she dosent soon (around 5:00 or 6:00 tonight).... i'm pretty sure i will......

Posted

If she doesn't make the sequel? You're not doing it. We've already discussed the plot, so you're not doing it. And I'm not going to do an epilogue for Nia. You'll find out what he was up to in the sequel.

And even if you go ahead and make the sequel, we're not going to join. Dark Midna started this one, she deserves to start the next. Connor and your characters aren't really all that important anyway. Dark Midna, Gael and What is Lost... are the only three RPers here of any real importance to the RP.

I've been her for almost as long as them, but I haven't had a long running character like them. That's why I'm not of importance like them. And you haven't been here as long as them either. Neither has Doubleagent etc.

Posted

And by the way, the next one is set one year in the future I think.

I'll do an epilogue actually.

Nia's spirit flew across the field. The cold air rushing through his ghostly form. He looked up to see the castle again. The clouds seemed to dissolve slowly to reveal the glittering stars. Nia gasped. They did it! They actually did it! Nia wagged his tail excitedly. He was close now.

Nia went on the sprint clear across the field towards Castletown. Within minutes he was at the doors. They stood ajar and the people within rejoiced in the streets. He looked around. There wasn't a single living Dark Hylian. They were all dead. There was rejoice in some areas whereas others mourned the loss of loved ones. Nia ran into the centre. Nobody saw him run in. He looked up at the towering castle. No Dark Hylians could be seen. The remains of the Ordon Alliance cheered loudly.

Nia shot up the cobbled street towards the castle. He moved through the crowd towards the castle. Moira was at the door talking to the Alliance. Adn and Lae had found Nia's body and they sat next to it. Nia sighed and looked away. Nia saw the crystal strung around Adn's neck. His eyes widened and he ran over to her. She looked straight through him as she talked to Lae. Nia looked down at his body. Maybe... Nia put a paw on his body and pushed inside it. He lay down so that his spirit was in his body.

Nia opened his eyes and got up slowly. Adn and Lae gasped and stood up quickly. "I'm alive!" Nia barked at them. He looked down at his body which still lay on the ground in a heap. Damn. Adn and Lae ran through Nia towards a glow at the front of the castle. Could it be Ayame? Nia pondered. He ran after Adn and Lae.

Posted

oh lol, i was about to post something saying

you probobly dont have a long running character because you kept killing them!

but then i scrolled down and saw you wrote a epilogue!

=)

Posted

Yeah. The fact that they keep dying is the reason. How long did it take you to figure that one out?

But Nia's still there. But only as a spirit.

Posted

I'm going to make the sequel topic right now.

Posted (edited)

Crimson's Epilouge...

Crimson walked over to where Dark Link fell.

"Its still cursed,"Crimson said. "Elementian solstine!" A Black Triangle formed there. The Dark Triforce. Crimson Brought his battleaxe down on it several times, breaking it into hundreds of pieces. "He won't be able to get back soon. Unless someone puts this together completely, he wont be able to come back." Crimson took a shard of the Dark Triforce. So did Ayame, Ryoo, and Moria.

"So, if we have these away from the other parts, it wont be complete, and Dark Link cant come back?" Ayame asked.

"Exactly,"Crimson replied. He formed a stone box around the other shards. He tood a handful of shards from the box and put them in a pouch, then sealed and buried the box. He took the pouch, and set it in another hole. He made the pouch burning hot, and threw a handful of dirt over it.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Adn and Ayame's Epilouge:

Adn walked across the field away from Hyrule Castle. She needed to return to her world but felt a desire to remain in this one. 'I'll be fine as along as Ayame is still alive.' Adn's speed allowed her to reach the top of a small hill in Hyrule Field she lay down there and fell asleep.

Ayame said her goodbye and telelported to the Mirror of Twilight. "Here I go." Ayame whispered as she stepped into the portal. The Twilight Realm expanded around her and she uttered the spell that Midna has said could restore the Twili race after Dark Link's defeat. "Arestum Twitla." The Twili Race would flourish once more.

Posted

~Epilogue~

Moira watched Ayame leave. She was tired. Her clothes were worn, she was covered in dirt, ash, and blood. But she was alive, and Hyrule was free. Her gaze wandered upward, over the glittering stars that she had not seen in so long. The air was fresh and clean again. It was as if Hyrule herself was breathing an immense sigh of relief.

When she looked back, Ryoo was walking away. "Wait!" she said, running to catch up with him. "...you're going, Ryoo?"

The mage shrugged. "My work here is finished. Can you think of any reason I should stay?"

Moira smiled. Same as always. "Ryoo, before you leave.....there's something I'd like to ask of you. And don't say you can't; I've figured out by now what the Triforce of Time can do." Ryoo raised an eyebrow at her, and she leaned over and whispered something in his ear. His other eyebrow lifted to match the first one.

"Isn't that a little vain, Moira?"

"Coming from someone who doesn't age, you shouldn't be lecturing me. And Ralin's what matters the most. The second request is..well....only if you're feeling generous."

Ryoo hesitated, then smiled slightly. "Perhaps I am....Ordonian."

------

It wasn't long after Dark Link's defeat that Moira was crowned Queen of Hyrule. The Ordon Alliance dissolved then, each warrior returning to his or her home. Pacts of peace and eternal friendship were signed between the all the peoples of Hyrule; they would be forever allies.

A funeral was held the night of the coronation. The brave dead were all given the honor of kings; the dead of Kakariko, the chief of Ordon, and even Taiku the Zora were finally laid to rest.

Within the next year, Hyrule began to recover. Castle Town was restored, almost completely back to the way it had been a century ago. The old pub still remained on the South Road, and was rechristened The Wolf's Den in honor of Kaero and all the others, though very few knew of their story. The broken bridges were quickly repaired, and trade resumed throughout the land. The people no longer lived in fear of being waylaid by Dark Hylians on the road.

Moira's mother moved into the Castle with her daughter. Ralin stayed for a while, but he found it hard to stay in the same place. Adventure called him like a moth to the flame, and so he spent most of his time roaming Hyrule, with Harma by his side. Ain became Moira's closest friend and advisor, and he formed the Queen's Guard; a group of seven Sheikah men and women who lived in the Castle, serving as bodyguards for the new Queen.

Eventually, Kakariko was rebuilt and resettled. A new windmill stood in the place where the old bell-tower building had been, right in front of the Spirit's spring. Trade resumed between the Hylians and the Gorons, and Kakariko thrived once again.

------

Moira didn't know when, or even if she would see her old comrades again. But she was always thankful to them, especially to Ryoo and the last things he had bestowed upon her: the years that she had lost, and her brother's voice.

(What I mean by that is, Ryoo restored her lost years to her, so she became 19 years old again. I did this because I didn't want there to be such a big age difference between Moira and Ralin. And Ralin can speak now. Yay!)

Posted

The old pub still remained on the South Road, and was rechristened The Wolf's Den in honor of Kaero and all the others, though very few knew of their story.

Thank you Gael. It's good to know that somebody still remembers Kaero.

Who knows? I might even revive him... Somehow.

Posted

Moira will always remember; he did protect Ralin, after all.

Posted

The End... Or is it yet?

Posted

Spam. :angry:

We already have the sequel. What a retard.

Posted

Spam. :angry:

We already have the sequel. What a retard.

Do you think I don't know that? What a retard. Read more carefully. Or is it?

Posted

What are you doing still posting here? Or was it that it took you this long to come up with an insult?

And also, if that was a joke, then it's spam. I've seen enough of your spam in the Zelda Role-Playing forums and frankly, I'm appalled.