Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stolen Wii Money

26 posts in this topic

Posted

My mother stole $200 from me yesterday. No Wii for me :(

Posted

Your mother stole from you? What makes you say that?

Posted

Your MOM stole it from you!!?!?!!

Posted

She left me a note, saying she had to take it. But she took it without my permission, and probably not for anything legal. She won't be able to pay me back until a couple days before Christmas, which means no Wii. Which is fine, I'll just read the Twilight Princess manual again <_<

Posted

You BOUGHT TP and NOW YOU CAN'T GET A WII!?

Posted

That really sucks.

Add some interest. So you'll have a Wii and enough money to buy some classic games =]

Posted

Seems I'm not the only one who bought Twilight Princess before buying the Wii. :)

Posted

Well its not really stealing, because you will get it back. But it does inconvienience you because now you cant get a Wii. Make sure you tell your mum that you really need the money back asap so you can get your Wii asap and that she shouldnt take money without first asking for permission.

In future keep your money in the bank, only accessible by you?

Posted

ouch, 200$... wer u angry at ur mother?

Posted

I bet you were mad... just do what i do... hide your money in a little box in your room

Posted

I was very mad...and yes, I bought TP before Wii. It was the second-last copy in EB, and I didn't think I'd be able to find it later.

I have tried hiding money in many different places, but she seems to find these places each month. From now on, no matter how much money I have, I'm keeping it all with me :embarrassed:

Posted

Bad idea, that would make it easy to be stolen. Try keeping your money in a place your mom can't reach... for example, your locker. (If it has a lock on it.) Better yet, get a box with a lock on it that only you have the key/combination to. Make sure it's a real lock, preferably made of steel, with a combination lock, and make sure to scramble the combination every time you open it. There should be no semblance to the real combo. (For example, tun 8942 to 5676, not 9051 or 7831.)

Posted

Bad idea, that would make it easy to be stolen. Try keeping your money in a place your mom can't reach... for example, your locker. (If it has a lock on it.) Better yet, get a box with a lock on it that only you have the key/combination to. Make sure it's a real lock, preferably made of steel, with a combination lock, and make sure to scramble the combination every time you open it. There should be no semblance to the real combo. (For example, tun 8942 to 5676, not 9051 or 7831.)

Or, even better, in a bank.

Posted

Or, even better, in a bank.

Not everyone has the capability or desire to open a bank account.

Posted

ive got a bank, theres $1000 in it lol. im not aloud to get a credit card yet :'( i need to go to the bank if i want money out.

but a bank is sortof a good idea.

off topic: today i pre-ordered 4 wii games :D