Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This stupid Michael Richards thing

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I posted it at another forum and I'll post it here now.

According to the rules, racism is not allowed. Though I'm trying my best to keep the language to a minimal and what not , this is a subject about race. I cant deviate from that, and I've come to the rant and raves to rant about this whole thing.

If the mods find this too harsh, they can close it or whatever.

---

Ok. This stupid issue of Michael Richards [Kramer from the 90s sitcom Seinfeld] is starting to piss me off.

Extreme use of language in the following videos and quotes and post. Beware. Young users: I am not to blame for any trouble you may get into for this thread

Michael was doing a stand up comedy act at the Laugh Factory in LA. During his act, some members of the audience, who happened to be black, interupted his whole act and started telling him he wasnt funny. Michael, in a fit of rage, went on a rant towards the group, using the N-word and other words/phrases in said rant. Video of the controversy following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY

And CNN's cover story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcz9T3MuL4

And Micheal on Letterman show:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UonEdXBl1xw

Ok. THis is stupid. This guy, who just happens to be black, interupted Kramer's act NUMEROUS times. ANYONE would be pissed. Michael just lost it. Everyone loses it at some point in some time.

Those people DESERVED to get told off by Michael. Though there wasnt a need for racist remarks, they were being PRICKS and Michael had the guts to shut them out.

I'm also going to tear apart those statements in the CNN video. That black guy says Michael started bringing wealth into the matter. What the ****? There was no mention of wealth. He's also sitting there DEMANDING an apology. You've got to be kidding me. Everyone is going to conviently ignore the actions of the black groupd BEFORE Michael's rant and AFTER, huh? Good job America. Again, where are the white people demanding an apology after hearing all the "cracker" statements made by black people? And when was the room ever "hushed"? hell people were laughing, be it out of humor or pity, at some parts. Dont go to the stupid Dinosaur media saying made up bullshit and watch some guy get eaten apart by it all while you guys sit there laughing about it.

The black group called Michael a Cracker. Where is the giant cover story with white people asking for an apology? I mean Jesus christ America. White people (JUST white people. This happens with no other damn race) are the zenith of evil after speaking one racial slur? Tell me. Since when are Blacks the only damn people allowed to complain about this crap? I'm going to quote someone from another forum talking about the issue of race:

Okay, so in light of this Muslim kid at UCLA acting like a retard and getting tazed, then whining about it like he didn't do anything wrong, I'd like to say something.

IT WAS NOT BECAUSE HE WAS MUSLIM/IRANIAN. IT WAS BECAUSE HE ACTED LIKE A DICK.

You people think that anything you get in trouble for has to do with your race, and nothing to do with the fact that you did something wrong. It's like a black guy stealing a tv, getting caught with it, and then saying U JUSS THINKS I STOLED DIS COZ IM BLACK! No, because you STOLE IT. If a white guy steals he gets in trouble too. So SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

Honestly, you minority people think you're impervious to the law because you can just cry ITS BECAUSE IM MEXICAN/BLACK/TAN/MUSLIM/JEW/ARABIC/ITALIAN/POLISH/FINNISH/CZECHOSLOVAKIAN ISNT IT?! GOD DAMN U AMERICANS!

gtfo and shut up already, I'm so sick of hearing about this. stop hiding behind your race and step up for your actions. damn.

I agree with everything in that quote, and some of the comments in the youtube links. Michael got pissed because the guy was being an ass. Micheal shouldnt be getting told to apologize for his language, he should be telling people he's sorry for being a dick and arguing back. Seriously. A lot (Notice how I didnt say ALL, so dont try and pull that racist crap) of black people sit around smuggling drugs, shooting cops, drinking thier 40s, shouting the N-word to everyone, then callign white people "cracker ass racists". Where are all the white guys and other races demanding apologies from them on CNN? Oh wait. There arent.

Jesus hell you guys. Just because a white guy says the N-word, or does anything that a black person happens to find offensive, the White race is suddenly the epitome of evil, and they're all racist puppys now. I have a word for all the racial groups who pul crap like this: Get your heads out of your asses and start thinking straight.

It's not because of your damn RACE. It's because of what you're DOING. The white race isnt out to get you. Stop trying to think the whole freaking world is against you for your color. Jesus hell.

Step up for your damn actions and take puppying responsibility. There is "hate" for the Black people because of what you guys ARE DOING. You ghetto thugs get treated the way you do because you're sitting in your back alley ways smoking crack and singing songs about the whole damn world is against you. Ever wonder why? Because of your ACTIONS, not your damn freaking mother hell RACE.

As you can tell, I'm pissed off about this matter. Read some of the comments in those videos. Alot of them are true.

I love where the guy on this tape says "Richards needs to make a public appology." **** you! One of your BLACK puppying rappers just shot and killed a cop friend of mine in the head DEAD. NO Blacks from the community have come forward to help or anything. **** YOU Black people and your awful culture that is destroying AMERICA! GOOD for Richards. Sick of this BLACK Bull poo. YOU Blacks are the problem.

Though some of that is white supremecist, 90% is true.

You know...Richards made a mistake. A big one. But I don't think he's a racist. Upon viewing the video of his tirade, it sounds to me like he just blows up, and after that it fuels itself. It looks like he's just saying the most offensive things he can, to get the guy to shut up. Now, obviously it was uncalled for, but we all have said stupid things in the heat of a situation that we don't mean at all.

That is BULLSHIT. The blame is ON THEM. Never a positive forward movement in thier communities by them...NEVER. ALWAYS blame it on everyone but themselves. They are OUT OF CONTROL.It's all BS. It's way too late for that argument and that's why you are seeing people other than blacks expolding. Oppressed? BS. They WONT allow themselves to prosper...they become UNCLE TOMS in their own words. A homemade American Taliban. Such PC crap.

people like u make me sick , that horseshit about segregation and slavery was more then 60 puppying years ago ,it had NOTHING to do with u so stop trying to use all that poo as a crutch to lean on and act like every white person is bad or something , its u blacks that dont know how to act in ANY situation like normal human beings and u wonder why people look at u they way they do .. peace brotha
I just gained a lot of respect for the guy. He went where so many famous people dare to go, with the possibility of destroying his carrear. Its okay for niggers to call themselves niggers, and its okay for them to be racist towards "white boys" but when a white person calls a ***************************** a *****************************, all hell breaks loose. **** that poo.

As usual...something relatively small being blown out of proportion because it was caught on video. Focus on the cause of the tirade...which is NOT shown in the video. Honestly, have you ever gone to a movie where there three or more blacks sitting together and sitting near you? How many times have they been disruptive (talking/commenting loud, obnoxious laughing, "hoo hoo"'ing). If I hadn't experienced it myself on a number of occassions, I wouldn't say a thing about it.

Yes, ALOT of that could be Aryan/white pride, but hell at least some of it is true.

I'm not saying what Michael did was right, but I'm saying he shou;dnt be the one getting torn apart by this. BOTH groups need to apologize, and DROP the damn subject of race. The topic of race soley exists because people refuse to drop it.

It goes on and on.

Jesus people. Get your heads out of your ass and start thinking.

Rant done. Discuss.

Posted

Wel, one thing...I think you shouldn't use those extreme bad words...though I see your reason for using

them...

But, on topic, I agree that all racists aren't white. Also, I can't believe some people try to get out of trouble

for their actions by saying that they are being accused of doing that because they are Hispanic/Black/Jew

/ect.

Posted

Sorry, I'll try my best at not saying these words.

Yeah, i'm tried of people pulling out the race card.

Now, my favorite character from seinfeld might get charged from all this.

Posted

It also has to do because a celebrity is saying it.

A few years back, The tennis player Lleyton Hewitt got scrutinized by the media and made to look like a satanist or something, simply for calling the umpire a "spastic" for calling a ball in, when Lleyton thought it was out, in the end, it doesnt matter who was right, but there was a massive number of people (particularly the handicapped, or those with handicapped friends) offended by his comment. Yes, it was offensive, but at the same time, not really. He could have said alot worse things, and if I were to go up to a cop and call him a spastic, I could probably get away with a slap on the wrist.

As for the Michael Richards thing, both him and the black people reacted badly to each other, and i think both are to blame for what occured, I dont think an apology is neccessary from anyone. In hindsight, he probably could have called security to ask them to be quiet or get them to leave the premesis (most concerts reserve the right to kick out patrons if they're disturbing the show), but I understand that you wouldnt think of something like that in the heat of the moment. News shows, when they have a chance to, tend to make people look bad. Bad news is better than no news.

Posted

i saw this on the news the other day. but i only read 1 paragraph of your post leo, to big o.0 lol

Posted

I get your point leon.... Black people just don't realize that acting like that makes their whole race look like drug addicts, thugs and stuff! You black/jew/latin people out there should be proud of being black! or latin, or jew!!!!!! Be proud of who youy are!!!!!!

Posted

wow..thats long. I read that, and agree with you totally :) all racists are not white..I know that from experiences(there are like 50 white people in my school. the other 350 are hispanic or african american.