Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Werewolf

867 posts in this topic

Posted

I will continue to get information and I will continue to talk about it, and nobody can stop me.

Here's more information.

Muffin and Fort, and I are werewolves, with Muffin being the original (I don't know when he turned Fort into one, but he attacked me last night because he wanted someone 'smart' to help him). Muffin is plotting to use Fort's item, the Eye of Truth, which reveals who the players are. He is going to use it on Teto to find out if he is really Midna like he claimed he was. Based on if he is Midna or not, he is going to kill either him or The Minish Link first, whom he wants out of the game simply because he doesn't like him. Because each werewolf can act independently every night, tonight he is planning to use Fort to find out who Teto is and have me attack The Minish Link, as he is injured because of Ganondorf333's ability and therefore has to wait until tomorrow before he can do something. He is planning to kill Sahaqiel (Ganondorf) last because of the character he got, and the potential threat he poses to him as a werewolf.

Muffin's probable order of kills:

The Minish Link

Teto

Ganondorf333

Sahaqiel

Posted

I didn't delete anything, just letting you know.

I didn't even get to read Kimmy's post until Muff posted it.

But yeah.

TML seems like the most logical vote to me.

He avoids incriminating himself very well.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Each werewolf can act independently every night but there is some restriction on how many werewolf actions can be done.

I think it's that one werewolf action can be done every night. Other werewolves can use their character or item abilities, but for all but one, turning and killing people is out of the question.

I vote SirJoshizzle. Muffin cannot do anything tonight to hurt us, and Joshizzle seems like he has a separate agenda. I don't know about it and I don't like that.

Posted

IT IS UNKNOWN

LET US FEAR IT.

Sirjoshizzle

Sahaqiel

Posted

I vote SirJoshizzle. Muffin cannot do anything tonight to hurt us, and Joshizzle seems like he has a separate agenda. I don't know about it and I don't like that.

So, you're saying that you're just going to get rid of Joshizzle now, and then get rid of me, because you think we're both werewolves?

Posted (edited)

I didn't cheat to get that information.

You so cheated.

And you got false information, too.

BET YOU PAID HIM WITH SEX.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

<SirJoshizzle> My secret agenda: my character is Zelda, with the ability to change into Sheik. The night I was attacked, I chose to change to Sheik, and therefore only my Sheik form is the werewolf.

<SirJoshizzle> Tonight instead of doing what Muffin said and planning to kill whomever he chooses, I am instead turning back into Zelda, who is still a normal villager. I am staying as Zelda for the remainder of the game, leaving Fort and Muffin - the remainding werewolves - the only logical choices for lynching.

<SirJoshizzle> If I am in Zelda form by the end of the game, Sheik is not counted as a werewolf, therefore the villagers would win.

Oh poo guys. He's not supposed to do that. Pm me about it, that is.

Whatever. It's public info now.

Posted (edited)

Joshizzle is so the wolf.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

it's [ s ] [ / s ]

I change my vote back to Fierce_Muffin

Posted

Oh, like striking out. I see.

Why me, again?

Posted

My vote stands. >(

I don't believe you guys.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You so cheated.

And you got false information, too.

BET YOU PAID HIM WITH SEX.

My end of the deal /does/ involve some anal, yes.

Lul.

We wee actually talking and I was like "...are you expecting something for this? Oh you're expecting bumsex aren't you?"

Posted

To be clear, I'm not giving Kimmy information for nothing. It's part of her ability.

Posted

It's part of my ability.

And receiving a bumpuppy is part of Nabe's ability.

THAT'S RITE HE WAS THE WEREWOLF ALL ALONG OLOLO.

Posted

What?