Followers 0

Hyrule Werewolf

867 posts in this topic

Posted

Fierce Muffin

Posted

: (

Posted (edited)

Also, what Joshizzle said is partly not true.

I did not want Joshizzle to attack The Minish Link because I hate him, I don't even hate him.

I just wanted to know who he was.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

<<

Ganny.

I am in no position to be ordering you around I guess...

But tonight please please use the same ability as last night.

That is very halpful.

Ololol, I have no control over what happens with my Kooloo-Limpah's. That night when I saved someone and found out it was Shrizzle, I felt great. But Shrizzle's a wolf, so it turned out to be a bad thing. I think. Maybe. The night I dropped a pile o' rocks on someone, I was all liek, "Oh noes, now they're wolf food!" But it was Muffin, the wolf, so it turned out to be a good thing. Odd, right? My Tinglepowers rock.

You guys are kidding, right? The game is over.

Jizz, I don't know what set you off, but you need to grow up.

You know what's funny? When Muff said he wanted to make you a wolf, I was really considering not allowing it. This situation actually occurred in my head, but I let it slide because I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I really tried to make it a fair decision; I even gave you that half-wolf ability, and you still had to whine and moan because everything wasn't puppying roses for you. I hope you got what you wanted out of this, but as far as I'm concerned, this is just further proof that you're an asshat, and a puppying clown.

For anyone interested in Round 2, PM me.

Whaaat. Seriously over? D=

Sending PM, then. =O

Posted

That night, when you saved Joshizzle, he was not a wolf.

The night after that, he was.

Posted

I vote for

Umbreon.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ololol, I have no control over what happens with my Kooloo-Limpah's.

I know you have no control over it. But Nabe basically, once you use that ability, does whatever the puppy he wants with it. Which he would most likely use it to save me, had the wolves gone after me for giving out info.

For those who don't know...

THE GAME IS SERIOUSLY OVER OLOLOL.

Posted

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

I think it is Kimmy.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I still think it's Fierce Muffin.

Posted

Here's the list, by the way.

Arcanelord/TML - Link, Hero, Town

SirJoshizzle - Zelda, Princess, Town (became a Werewolf on Night 3)

Sahaqiel - Ganondorf, Gerudo King, Independent

Teto - Midna, Twilight Princess, Town

Fierce Muffin - Vaati, Evil Minish, Werewolf

Fortissimo - Guru-Guru, Windmill Caretaker, Town (became a Werewolf on Night 1)

DungeonMaster - Malon, Farmgirl, Town

Kimmy - Dampe, Gravekeeper, Town

Rokai - Postman, Postal Worker, Town

Ganondorf333 - Tingle, Forest Fairy, Town

For Round 2, we're considering a new theme, feel free to discuss.

Posted

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Death Note.

Posted

I was thinking Smash Bros., maybe.

Posted

Muff just got post 30,000.

Pretty awesome.

Also, just to sate anyone's curiosity or disband any ideas that my votes were personal...

"You are Ganondorf, Gerudo King, Independent. By a trick of fate, you found yourself in the Kokiri Forest when Link appeared. You could have just escaped earlier, but having Link trapped in the Lost Woods with you was too good to pass up. As if you could be killed by werewolves anyway- absurd.

Ganondorf has many specific abilities, and using them efficiently is the key to winning this game.

Ganondorf's pig form is an even match for werewolves, and thus you cannot be killed or infected by them, but they will know your identity if they attack you. If this occurs, you can then talk to the werewolves in PMs on any nights afterwards, and vice versa.

If a majority votes to lynch you, you will only be killed if Link is still alive; if Link is dead, and the majority votes for you, you survive, but the group will no longer let you vote.

When Link and Zelda are both dead, one other person will then gain the ability to kill you. However, you cannot know this character's identity, and this character will not know of their new ability until after Link and Zelda have already died. If Link, Zelda, and that third character are all dead, you will win no matter who is left alive at the end of the game; otherwise, you lose.

Items: You have none, sorry.

You may share as much, or as little of this information as you wish, but remember that you cannot quote this PM. Use your best judgment: will sharing this information benefit the town, or not?

Please reply to this PM so I know you got it. If you have questions about your role, feel free to ask. Good luck! "

Sahaqiel

Posted

You are Vaati, Evil Minish, Werewolf. You hate festivals; that's the only reason you crashed it. Festivals have always been the bane of your existence; you figured, "Why not kill some Kokiri?" You didn't expect to encounter so much resistance in Kokiri Forest, but this situation could be beneficial. Being trapped in the Lost Woods with all these riffraff gives you a good chance to take out all your enemies. After all, you yourself are not a werewolf, but you can turn into a big eye - that's just as good. And who knows, you might even encounter an unexpected ally.

On the first night, you need to choose one person who will become the second werewolf. They will find out their fate at the beginning of Day 2; until then, they're not a werewolf, so don't PM them.

When you attack a character, you have a chance of infecting them and making them become a werewolf. After one character has been infected in this way, no other werewolves can be created. You are the only werewolf to have this ability.

As a werewolf, you are free to talk to other werewolves outside the game thread. You may do this using PMs, e-mail, or any other form of communication you can think of. You are encouraged to work together, and in fact, must agree on who you should kill each night, as well as who should make the kill.

Note that you still only have one action each per night, and that making a kill counts as a nightly action. You each have one nightly action, just like everyone else, but you can only kill one player between you on any given night.

One final helpful hint: you are free to lie about who you are, your abilities...anything. Getting caught, however, will generally get you lynched.

You may share as much, or as little of this information as you wish, but remember that you cannot quote this PM.

Please reply to this PM so I know you got it. If you have questions about your role, feel free to ask. Good luck!

Posted

You are Zelda, Princess, Town. Being the princess of Hyrule, you often indulge in visits to areas of the kingdom. Today, however, you made a bad choice. In the confusion, you were thrown into the Lost Woods with the rest of the group. Luckily, you're not the proper girl everyone assumes you are - Impa taught you some helpful techniques for just such an occasion.

Once per night, you may disguise yourself as Sheik, or become Zelda once again. In each form, you have a different ability. As Zelda, you may shoot one Light Arrow per night, which will hit a random player. The effect of this depends on who is hit. As Sheik, you may hide in the shadows for a night. This gives you a chance of avoiding actions towards you that night, but the chance depends on what the action is.

Of course, any of the above actions, including changing forms, will count as your action for the night.

Also, keep on your guard; there are more than werewolves in your group.

You may share as much, or as little of this information as you wish, but remember that you cannot quote this PM. Use your best judgment: will sharing this information benefit the town, or not?

Please reply to this PM so I know you got it. If you have questions about your role, feel free to ask. Good luck!