Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wolflink22 BANNED me from the chat!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

He banned me.

I was NOT spamming, I was telling information to stop the freakin' USA sucks and CANADA sucks posts!

But nooo, he goes and bans me, when I wasn't doing a thing! :angry:

Grr...this makes me so mad! :angry:

THIS SUCKS!

Tatl, Tael, Vio, and Hiricime were there. And I was not spamming. They know!

I AM NOT A SPAMMER! :angry:

Posted

I think is a very good mod. He may not be there all the time, but he is 23 (i think) so he probably has other things to do...a job maybe? a girl friend? a wife? And if he banned you, i'm sure he had a good reason. After all, that's his job

Posted

You must have been doing something wrong if he banned you. WolfLink22 is not the guy who just

bans for no reason... :unsure:

And he probably warned you before he banned you as well, because he does give warnings.

Posted

No warning. No nothing.

Just ban for "spam", which I WAS DOING NOTHING OF.

Posted

Um... Actually, you were spamming and i'm sure a mod wouldn't ban without reason, if it's consisant, then they'll ban without warning.

Posted

its a possiblity he did it by accident...?

Posted

Well my name WAS close to I think Canada sucks a$$...

Well, it's been a day I think...

Posted

ohwell. just be carefull of what u are talking about next time :)

and then you might not be banned. or better yet, just dont even go on there if you dont wna get banned lol :D

Posted

Forget it... I was banned for no reason to but I'm not complaining.. I sorted out the USA and Canada sucks problem... Just leave the Hero stuff to me? Kay'!?

Posted

But I like helping.

Helping others runs through my veins...

I cannot help it.

Posted

Forget it... I was banned for no reason to but I'm not complaining.. I sorted out the USA and Canada sucks problem... Just leave the Hero stuff to me? Kay'!?

Yes, leave it to Vio.

He is a good negotiator.

He makes good hats. :D

Posted

He banned me.

I was NOT spamming, I was telling information to stop the freakin' USA sucks and CANADA sucks posts!

But nooo, he goes and bans me, when I wasn't doing a thing! :angry:

Grr...this makes me so mad! :angry:

THIS SUCKS!

Tatl, Tael, Vio, and Hiricime were there. And I was not spamming. They know!

I AM NOT A SPAMMER! :angry:

No offense to him, but I must say, he is a good guy but....

Wolflink22: The road you are headed on is.....The Same As PZ's...(Princess Zelda's) and trust me, it's not pretty...Now don't spaz on me or anything, but if you are futrther angered by this, Go somehwere else. THAN THE COMPUTER!

But yeah Dude that sucks...SERIOUSLY I'VE ASKED SO MUCH AND I WANT A DARN ANSWER! HOW THE HECK DO YOU ENABLE BANNERS?! (E.G. Ganondorf333's Banner) I'm complely stuck on this one....Please help me on it....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOT!!!! Kirby, Cloud Strife, Link and FFVII RULE!!!!! VIVA NINTENDO AND TEH WII! WOOOOT!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of Which, anyone seen FFVII: Advent Children? Dude that kicked major @$$! :D

Life is good....:D

Oh and the name CANADA SUCKS @$$....How do you honestly think that hurts? GEEZ.... <_< I'm saying this because I'm Canadain Myself AND TEH WHOLE WORLD ROCKS!!!! 'cept for evil people who say that they don'tt need to be forgiven.....

Maybe you said that because of LoC? (Link of Canada?) If so, get over it.....Dude No one but teh Mods've got Anything on me.....In this forum, I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!! :D

Posted

Yay! I'm liked as a hero!!!!

Posted

I think we should all just calm down, and look at a cute kitten. kitten.jpg

Posted

No offense to him, but I must say, he is a good guy but....

Wolflink22: The road you are headed on is.....The Same As PZ's...(Princess Zelda's) and trust me, it's not pretty...Now don't spaz on me or anything

Lol, There no word in any langaugue (spelling?) to describe how bad it was, i mean, she brought it on herself, she was the one who was being mean, i don't think ANY of the moderators ban without vaild reason and anyway, WolfLink22 is a cool guy, he's just never there and probably doesn't have time to post like three warnings (just assuming, i am).