Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Knight Master

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Prolouge: The Beginning

I knew only one thing that was precious to me, my parents. That dream died off two years ago. I was 12, and I wasn't strong at all. A team of Daraku's showed up at our small house on a hill side. Daraku's are blood-thirsty monsters, increasing around the globe. They were created by a mad scientist, Dr. Akira, by name. He was mad at the world, for one reason, that I don't know about. He created a virus that if, the other Daraku's were to bite or slash at your flesh, then you would instantly change into one.

My name is Leila Mikami, a 14 old girl. These past two years have been nothing but hell. Thinking about my parents every single second. But now since I've become fourteen, I am able to join the HUGE organization of the D.A. (Daraku Annihilation). The D.A. kills Daraku's. They search throughout city's, searching for a victim. They earned the respect of being the Police. I have decided to become one of them. To avenge my parents!

Chapter 1:

Over the years I have become more absurd, but not only that, I have become more powerful! I have fun doing my missions with my freinds. The only problem is, is that I'm forgetting the whole reason why I became a D.A. To take down Daraku's. My Sensei was the Sensei off my dad, so I am greatly honored.

"Remember, what was the Daraku that almost wiped out our whole Nation. Leila?" my sensei asked, sitting on a log in our training grounds.

"The Daraku's name was Kiba, I know." I said, ignorance. "Can we please get to the good stuff? I want to go on a mission, but not any mission, a mission that will set me on full battle strength!" I yelled, excited.

"Not until you learn the basic's! You need to learn on how to control the amount of power your giving off." Sensei informed me, standing up.

"Now, who and what happened to the Daraku Kiba?"

"A very skilled Knight Master sealed away into a new born baby 14 years ago, please let's just get to training!" I said, bitter. Sensei sighed.

Hours later, I was sent to HQ for some free time to do what ever I wanted.

"Yo, Liela!" a voice far away was calling for me. I turned around. "Yo, Hyuga!" I yelled, waving and smiling. He caught up to me and took a small breather.

"Where you headed?" he asked, gasping for breath on each word. "Heh... cafeteria. Hungry for some grub!" I laughed, smiling again. "May I come along?" Hyuga asked, finally full of oxygen. I smiled, he knew that meant yes.

"Two bowls of Ramen, coming right up!!" yelled the chef behind the counter, almost throwing the bowls onto Hyuga and mine's table.

"This looks delicous!" I yelled as I broke open the chopsticks. Hyuga did the same. He stared at me, until I got annoyed and asked what it was that was bothering him.

"I've always wanted to ask you how you got that four-point star scar on your forehead." I suddenly felt a breeze of seriousness blowing my brown hair. I lifted my hair off of my forehead. "I had this since as long as I can remember!" I laughed, gulping down the last bit of Ramen.

"Oh..." Hyuga didn't seem intrested anymore. I just smiled and cleaned up my place. Suddenly, I heard a man's voice over the intercom saying, "Leila Mikami!! Come to the West Wing imedietely!!!"

The name 'Leila Mikami' frightend me. I looked over at Hyuga to see if he had an explanation, but he just shrugged.

As I walked down the hall, I gripped onto my shirt as if I were connected to it. "Am I in trouble? What did I do wrong? Most important, will I be expelled from the D.A.?" those sentences ran through my mind so slowly, that I had read them almost twenty times each.

I reached the door in which I had to enter. I took a huge gulp of air, squeezed my shirt and let it go. I grabbed the handle and pushed it to the left. It slid open so fast, I felt like they really wanted me to join them.

I stood in the dark room, as straight as a stick. "You asked for my presence?" I asked, I had to be very polite to the head men of this part of the organization. I had to stare straight at the back wall.

"Yes, we have scheduled you a mission with our new D.A. member. We need you to show him the ways of a successful job." a man said, with a dark, low voice. I saluted. "Do you need me for more time?" I asked, still standing straight.

"No. You may leave." he said, sneering. "Thank you for your time." I said and walked out the door.

I decided not to go back to the cafeteria, but to go and find the new member. I past my sensei on the way.

"Oh, sensei!! I need you for a moment!" I said to him, waving at his face for attention. "What is it, Leila?" he asked, like he was annoyed. "Have you met the new member? 'Cause I need you to tell me where he is." I smiled.

"What do you want to do with him? You'll probably throw eggs at him, because he's new." he said, frowning. "Y-You really think of me like that? Eh, Sensei?" I asked, making the puppy dog face. He just pushed his hand on my face. I frowned too.

"No! I just wanted to meet him!" I yelled, stepping in front of him. "He is now in the cafeteria, getting breakfest." Sensei confessed, probably just to get rid of me. "Thanks!" I smiled.

I skipped my way down back to the cafeteria. "Hyuga! I'm back!!" I yelled, waving at the table that he was sitting at. Although he wasn't paying attention. He was talking to another boy who was eating.

"Hy~uga?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Oh! Hi, Leila. So how did it go?" he asked, I knew it was about being called to the West Wing. "It went good enough, but for some reason he was angry at me. Who's your knew friend?" I asked, very curious.

"Oh, this is Conrad. He's a new member!" Hyuga explained, smiling. "Oh! So your Leila? Your the one who's going to help me with my first mission, right?" Conrad asked. Before I answered, I looked at him.

He had short yellow hair, wearing a black jacket and white jeans.

"Yeah. I'm glad we can work together!" I said, putting out my hand, so that he could shake it. "Wow, you look so much more younger than me." Conrad said, shaking my hand.

"Yeah, I came here one year before her. She's fourteen years old. Isn't that amazing? So young, but so strong... I've been on a couple missions with her..." Hyuga said, happy, because he met me.

My face turned so red, I turned away so I could cool off. "I find you as a very closed book. I can never figure out what you will do and what you did do, like in your past." Hyuga smiled.

I know my past. How much of a hell I had to live through. I never told anyone about this one day, the day I grew so powerful, I couldn't control it. I had never told anyone about that day, and I'm planning on to never tell no one.

I reached in my pocket and grabbed a hair band. I grabbed my hair and tied it into a pony-tail.

"Umm... excuse me, but how did you get that 4-point scar on your forehead?" Conrad asked, starring at it.

I sighed. I remembered that day, the day I got soo powerful, the day I got this scar. "Heh. I had it as long as I can remember." I laughed, lying. I remember how I got the scar, I remember how I got so powerful.

I would never tell anyone about the day I became a super sayain....

THE END (of chapter)

If you really enjoy this, then please reply!! :biggrin::biggrin: Tell me what you like and dislike!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted

up until the end it seemed more naruto than dbz too me. other than that i thought it was ok

Posted

up until the end it seemed more naruto than dbz too me. other than that i thought it was ok

LOL!! Sorry I know... :embarrassed: Chapter 2 is when I'll make it more like Dragonball Z! Sorry I confused you!!

Posted (edited)

Chapter 2

"Our mission begins tommorrow, so let's both do our best!" I yelled, as I sat down on the stool. "I'll be delivering the mission details tommorrow at 8:00, so be there!" Hyuga said, eating the last bit of his Ramen.

"That's right! Hyuga isn't a warrior! He's in the Intelligence Corps! He forges the weapons for everyone, but I got mine special!" I laughed, smiling really big.

"N-Not a Warrior? Why, Leila? I do amazing things for everyone!!" Hyuga yelled, pointing in my direction.

"Hmm... well, your not the only one..." I said, leering my eye's at him. "That's not the point..." Hyuga said under his breath.

"Anyways, I can't wait to see what you can do, Leila-chan!" Conrad smiled. I smiled back.

Later that night, I sat on top of my roof alone. I closed my eye's and thought about the mission for tommorrow. I really wanted to see what Conrad could do. Suddenly, a flashback of my parents smiling faces ran through my thoughts.

I shoved my head in my arms, and teared up.

"Leila?" a voice asked, quivering a little. I flung my head up and wiped the tears away. "Sen-Sensei!?" I asked, completely unaware of what he was doing here.

Sensei smiled and sat down next to me. "I'm sorry," he said, "thinking of your parents?"

I threw my head back down in my arms and started crying. He pushed me over to him, so I was leaning against him. "It's OK. You and I will train together right after your mission with Conrad."

I wiped my tears away and hugged him. I was very close to Sensei. He knew me when I was born. When I got older, he would always play with me.

That night Sensei slept over on the other side of the room on a guest bed.

The next morning, I woke up at 8:00. Sensei wasn't there, I know he wakes up very early to go back to HQ.

I suddenly realized something, "Oh Shoot!!! I forgot about my mission!!" I quickly got dressed into my original White top, red cape, and a black skirt. I grabbed my broadsword and clipped it onto my back and took a run for it.

"I-I need to make it!! I have to make it!! Faster!!" I thought to myself making angry faces. I saw Hyuga in the distance of the hallway of HQ.

"Oh, hi Leila! I just dropped off your mission with Conrad! You hur-" Hyuga was cut off.

"Sorry, Hyuga!! Got to go! Make sure you don't do anything stupid today, gotta run bye!!!" I screamed, passing by him at an amazing speed. Wind almost blew Hyuga over by myself running so quickly.

"What?" he said, his hair all messed up and his shirt now on backwards.

Meanwhile, Conrad waited in my Squad Zero ready room. I forgot to tell you that I'm the captian of Squad Zero!! I've been with the D.A. for a while and I'm very skilled. That's why I'm captain.

Conrad looked around the room. "So, this is the mighty job of Leila, huh?" he thought in a very snooty voice. My ready room was actually a storage room. The other Squad Captians and members get a much nicer room with even a ping pong table!

Conrad noticed a frame on top of the only nice clean spot. It was a photo of a boy, a boy who looked like he was in his twenty's.

Suddenly, Conrad heard huge footsteps and put the picture down. The door was smashed open.

"I'm sorry I'm late please forgive me I didn't do anything wrong don't hurt me!!!!" I yelled, nonstop, twisting my body.

"Th-that's OK..." Conrad said, frightned, "What's not ok is that door." I looked behind me. "A-ha-ha! I didn't even notice it!" I laughed, rubbing the back of my head.

"What's our mission?" I asked, finally serious now. Conrad unrolled the scroll and said the following, "Today, Squad Zero Capian Leila Mikami, and a new member of the D.A. will be taking on an undercover investigation. One of you will be playing as a boy. The boy is now in D.A. communition, so we have him in our custidy. The boy had said that a man was tracking him down. We need you two to fill in for him and figure out who and what this "man" is. Go outside and wait for a van to pick you up. Leila... you'll be the one to wear the boy's outfit." Conrad finally finished the missions report.

"What?! Why me?!" I screeched grabbing my head. Conrad looked back down at the paper. "Because it will be dangerous for a newcomer. Conrad will watch from the vents." Conrad read again.

"How did they know I was going to ask that?" I asked Conrad, quickly turning around to see if anyone was stalking us. Conrad shrugged.

"Anyway, let's begin your first mission!!" I yelled hopping up over the broken pieces left of the door. Conrad sighed as he did the same.

THE END (of chapter)

REPLY!! :D:D:D

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)

Posted

that was awesome great job

Posted

that was awesome great job

Thanks! Just tell me when you want more!!!! :biggrin:

Posted

Thanks! Just tell me when you want more!!!! :biggrin:

Oh! I forgot to ask you if it was funny enough, just tell me what you want me to add or delete!!!

Posted

Chapter 3

Like the mission report said, Conrad and I sat outside of the builing waiting for the van. I sighed. Finally, a black van pulled up onto the sidewalk. "Yes! Thank the good lord, it's finally here!!" I laughed, laying my hands on the back of my head.

The front seat window rolled down, "Squad Zero, you may come with us now. We will take you to your destination." a woman said, with short black hair. "Eh?" I reconized her face.

"Ha-ha! Hey, Aoi-san! Long time no see!" I smiled. "Wha-? Leila-chan, is that you?!" she asked, surprised. "Well, well. Your now captian of Squad Zero?! Amazing, sugoi!!" she yelled, smiling. (sugoi means amazing in japanese.)

"Your now a cab driver?! Sugoi!!!" I yelled, hopping into the car. She frowned. "Same old, same old." she said under her breath.

"Oh! Is this your new Squad member?" Aoi-kun asked, pressing the gas pettle. I smiled and said, "Hehee. Not exactly, he's just with me for his first mission." I explained.

Aoi-kun nodded in agreement. Conrad stared at me. "Eh? What is it Conrad?" I asked, just noticing his frightful stare. "No-nothing..." he stuttered. I shrugged.

"Leila-chan, we are here." Aoi-kun said, opening her door to open our door. "Thanks!" I yelled and hopped out.

"Arigoto." Conrad said, quietly. (Arigoto means thank you in japanese.) ........ (By the way, I'll be popping up like this to give you definitions.)

"Oh! And here's your costume, Leila-chan, bye!!" Aoi yelled and threw it on me. Suddenly, my smile became a frown. "Oh yeah. I forgot." I said, folding my arms.

I only had to put a hair pin in my hair, because in Japan, boys sometimes have longish hair. I put on a kimono for a boy and tightned the obi. (An obi is a Japanese belt.)

I put my hand into a position that told Conrad he could hide in the shrubs. I stood infront of the gigantic mansion and rang the door bell.

A man wearing a nice robe opened the door. "Thank you for joining us, Meroku-san." the man said. I figured that that must be the boy's name. I bowed. The waiters eye's almost popped out of his head. "Oh, crap!! I forgot this kid is a snotty brat!!" I thought, flailing around in my head. "I-I mean... out of my way!" I yelled in a snotty voice and pushed the waiter down.

It seemed he was more relaxed after that. "Why was I picked for this job?" I complained in my head. I walked into the house. I looked around, "Holy moly!! These people are rich!!" I yelled... out loud. I sighed, "I mean, this isn't big enough!!!!" I yelled, pointing around the place. There was about fifty waiters staring at me.

"A-ha-ha... ge-get back to work!!" I screamed, very girlish. The waiters stared. I groaned and walked around.

I peered over to the side of my eye's and saw Conrad creeping into the vents. I nodded. He nodded back.

"Meroku-sama, the elder owner of this mansion wants to speak with you." one of the waiters said. "I bet this "elder" is the one who wants to rid of this child, because he wants the mansion to himself." I thought as I walked down the huge hallway.

I saw a big room and figured that was where the man was. I slid the door open and entered. The room with lighten with the most amazing lights and lamps I've ever seen.

"I'm glad you made it, Meroku-sama." a low voice said, very frightning. I turned to my right and saw a man with a gigantic stomach and a very big robe sitting on the floor.

"I'm glad I did." I answered, smirking. "How are things lately? Rich, perhaps." the man said, leering his scary eye's over to me. I turned away just in time to see Conrad in the ceiling vent. He stuck up his thumb.

"Yes, very rich." I quickly said with hestitation. The man smiled and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a ninja looking person jumped down from the ceiling.

"Meroku! This is the last of your spending! All the money will be mine if your dead!!" the man laughed. "What?!" I yelled, pretending to be surprised.

The ninja sprung forward, taking a whiff of my skin off before I could dogde. "Erk?! I guess I shold've figured that this man is so rich that he can higher a very skilled ninja!" I thought, leaning back from my previous attaempt to dodge.

"What?! How could you possibly dogde that?!" the man screeched, getting up off his fat a-s-s.

I ripped off the costume. "I hereby order the following names to come with me to D.A. for an immediate response of your actions!" I yelled. "You-your part of the D.A.?!" the man yelled.

Following my last sentence for someone to follow me, "I pick... you!" I yelled and leaped forward to capture the fat man. "Eeekkkk!!!" the man screamed, very girlish.

"You stupid ninja! Do something!" the man ordered.

Just before I got there, the ninja jumped in fornt of me and brought out his sword. "Listen you. I have no intent of fighting you! Nor do I want to kill you, but let me just get to that fat man!" I yelled at the ninja.

The ninja sprang forward and slashed his sword. I dogded it. "That was close! This guy will be difficult..." I thought as I was dogding a few more attacks. Conrad was ordered just to keep watch.

As I kept dogding the sword, suddenly Conrad jumped down from the vent and ran towards the fat man. "I can help, too! I'll be able to at least capture this guy!!" He yelled, as he approched closer to the man.

"Conrad, you baka!!" I yelled, (Baka means idiot in japanese.) "The thing the ninja wants is to keep that man safe! If you go after that man then he'll-" I was cut off by the disappearence of the ninja.

Suddenly, I saw the ninja heading towards Conrad. The ninja took out his sword and was about to slice Conrad on his head.

"Conrad!!" I yelled and I dashed as fast as I ever had over to him. The ninja swung his sword, right at Conrad. But before it connected with Conrad's skin, I stepped in front. The sword didn't just happen to slash my head, but it had slashed my four-shped star scar on my forehead.

"Agh!!" I yelled, not from the pain, but from the agony to contain myself.

"Leila-chan!" Conrad yelled and grabbed my shoulders. I grabbed my forehead and screamed, "AHHH!!!!" it was then. Everything went black. I sat by myself in my head. "Where am I?" I thought.

That's when I had relized, that in my body, I had lost control...

THE END (of chapter)

Thanks for reading all the way through!! Make sure to tell me what you like and what you dont like!! :D:D:D:biggrin::biggrin:

Posted

Chapter 4

On the outside of my body, my body was going mad from that much exposure to my scar. Heh, I guess I should explain about how I got the scar.

It was actually a few years ago, that's when my parents were killed. The Daraku that killed them, almost killed me, too. The Daraku swiped at my forehead, I almost bled to death. The Daraku was one of the most powerful of it's kind, thats why no one could beat him. But, that's when a D.A. showed up. He only looked for survivors first, before dealing with the Daraku. He found me. I was unconcious from a lack of blood. He knew I was going to die, so he decided to killed the Daraku and seal the Daraku's blood into my forehead. So it's possible for me to lose Control of the Daraku.

"I've got to get out of here." I thought, still in the blackend room. It seemed as if there was a slight spotlight on for for light. Suddenly, I heard Conrad yelled, "Leila!! What's wrong?" His voice echoed through the darkness. "Conrad!! Run away from me now!!!" I yelled. I knew he couldn't here me.

"Looks like this will be a harder mission then he and I thought..." I sighed crossing my arms.

Sorry this is a very short chapter, because I didnt have enough time... SORRY!!!! :embarrassed: