Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Trick or Treat "Treats".

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I love those red and white peppermint candies! :huh:

The worst one I've gotten so far was a Halloween eraser that just smudges instead of erases.

Lol at Goron Merchant's post. :lol:

Posted

-Mini Barbie keychains

Ouch, Saria :ouch:

And. Nope. Can't think of anything that I got "bad" during Halloween still. But, I am living in a completely new town starting this Halloween. I will just wait and see if I get something "bad". Or, this can be the best Halloween ever XD

And, I love the Red&White Peppermints ^-^

Posted

Ouch, Saria :ouch:

And. Nope. Can't think of anything that I got "bad" during Halloween still. But, I am living in a completely new town starting this Halloween. I will just wait and see if I get something "bad". Or, this can be the best Halloween ever XD

And, I love the Red&White Peppermints ^-^

I love the Peppermint things to, but at Christmas where they belong. Halloween is a time for your Reese's, Nestle Crunch's, Kit Kat's, M&M's, and other such goodness.

And another sucky treat I got once candy apple. The apple with the red schelack slathered on it!

I also remember someone passing out those mini cereal boxes, i'm not complaining about it because to this day I love that cereal Crispix (first time I had it), that was one of my sisters.

Posted

:offtopic: I guess...

The best thing North Americans have probably NEVER tasted on Halloween is the only flavour I think we don't have here yet:

Kit Kat Cappucino.

SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!!!!

Seriously, more people need these. If you live in North America, hurry to your nearest English Embassy NOW!!!!!!! Imo, You will LOVE these!

What are anyone in Europe's opinion(s) on Kit Kat Cappucino?

Posted

dude if you care so much just make a topic called "Kit-Kat Cappacino(whatever i cant spell)"

Posted

But It would be like the Bacon and Taco topics. Unless we make a food section, but I doubt that's going to happen. *Hint Hint*

However, I COULD make a "Favorite chocolates" topic.

Imma gonna do that now. :)