Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Trick or Treat "Treats".

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Trick or Treat, the annual Halloween tradition has over the years yielded some not so spectacular treats. What were yours?

Mine are:

$1 in pennies

Halloween theme crappy pencil

Toothbrush and or Dental Floss

Creepy guys homemade cookies

Popcorn Balls

Waffer Candy

Candy Corn

Those Peppermint red and white things

Posted

I love popcorn balls.

Posted

Ha, you actually got Toothpaste!

Posted

Ha, you actually got Toothpaste!

No a Toothbrush. What do you expect from the neighborhood dentist. You'd figure he'd want kids to get cavities.

Posted

Those sick off-brand cookies that try to be Oreo's but fail miserably....their name sounds like a sort of medicine, I can't remember what it is.

Posted

Hmmmmm...I acutely don't remember if I got any bad things. Like a toothbrush, apple, ect. I am very fortunate. But, I am sorry about the 100 pennies. And the creepy cookies sound..creepy! :B

Posted

Those sick off-brand cookies that try to be Oreo's but fail miserably....their name sounds like a sort of medicine, I can't remember what it is.

You mean Hydrox? It's funny because Hydrox had the idea first, Oreo stole it and became more successful because of better marketing. BTW Hydrox is celebrating 100 years, 1909-2009.

Posted

It's been ages since I went Guising. Which is just the way we say it, we don't say 'Trick or Treat!' or anything like that. Then we do a party piece, a joke, that kind of thing, then we get sweets. Hooray.

The worst one was when we went to this guy's house and my friend went up to the door and knocked first, a couple of minutes later and the guy came to the door, shoved a few pounds in my friends hand and went back inside. When I say it was my friend that went up to the door, it was actually my friends cousin, who just so happens to be a total arsehole. We never saw any of the money. He probably spent it on crack or something.

Posted

This one guy was handing out expired coupons. I got a save %15 on your nexr DVD purchase at BestBuy. That was last year. The thing expired in 2003.

Posted

Heh-heh-heh... you got Halloween pencil.

Posted

-Mini Barbie keychains

-Liquified Jumbo Freezies (because its cold enough outside as is. >_>)

-Raisin Glosettes (I just don't like them that much. I love regular Glosettes though.)

-_-

Posted

A popcorn ball

any thing with gum inside it

a Halloween Pencil

Those are the worst I can think of right now.

Posted

- A piece of paper that says "Happy Halloween!"

Not very tasty.

Posted

You mean Hydrox? It's funny because Hydrox had the idea first, Oreo stole it and became more successful because of better marketing. BTW Hydrox is celebrating 100 years, 1909-2009.

Except that Hydrox don't even taste like food. :fear: Oreo's aren't the greatest thing under the sun, I prefer homemade cookies any day, but those Hydrox are blech.

Posted

the worst thing that I got was a toothbrush.