Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Stuff

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure you've seen nerdy guys walking around in Zelda shirts before, right? So, I was wondering, what kinds of Zelda stuff does everyone have? Shirts, action figures, posters....?

Myself, I've got:

3 Zelda T-shirts

1 Zelda thermal shirt

1 Ocarina of Time wallet

1 copper-colored Zelda pin

Posted

I have:

Zelda shirts. I also have a Mario shirt and a Rock Band shirt.

I have three packs worth of TP cards.

And....

An old OoT Link toy. Shame they don't make those anymore.

Soon to be added:

The Zelda mangas, starting with OoT Volume 1.

Posted

I have a replica Master Sword. It's about all I have, (I don't get a lot of money, and about the only place I can get Zelda-related merchandise is if I order it online, which I'm not allowed to do) but it's pretty awesome.

I totally saw like, three Zelda posters over at a gaming shop a few weeks ago, and they were each twenty dollars. I was basically drooling over them the entire time. (Two of them were from the N64 era. More specifically, a roll-out cloth poster of Majora's Mask official art, and a similarly fashioned Ocarina of Time roll-out cloth poster. The third one was Twilight Princess. Wasn't as excited for that one.)

I also want to get that hoodie with the crossed Biggoron Swords.

My friend has that.

Oh, and I'd love one of those little Toon Link plushies. Gosh, I want one so bad.

Like, yeah... Needless to say, if I had sufficient funds and a means of getting them, I would have a lot more Zelda merchandise.

Though this sword is kickarse, yo.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I have almost all of the zelda games, lots of drawings of link, lots of posters, and thats pretty much all I have. By the way, where can I buy legend of zelda shirts?

Posted

A Hylian Shield I made for English class last year (and got an A+ on it!), a Link hat my friend made me for my birthday two years ago, and the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and the Oracles manga. The manga are somewhere. Gotta look for them.

Posted

I wish I had some "real" LoZ merchandise :cry:

Sure, I have games and guides. But, it is not the same *sighs*

I REALLY want this Twilight Princess Jacket that I have seen at school. It's green and gold, and it looks cool!

Posted

I have a MM collectable thing with Link and Epona, though if you even look at him he falls apart.

And I have a Wooden Master Sword, that I've posted way back in Talk before, I think it's back in the 400's or something.

My best friend has three LOZ TP posters, I WANTS THEM.

I've searched countless times over the internet for things I could afford, such as Action Figures, Swords, and the like.

I've found some pretty neat OoT figures, and a couple statues from MM, WHICH FRIPPIN ROCKED.

There was Skull Kid, Fierce Deity Link, and all three of the mask characters, along with Young Link in the middle, they were surrounding him.

It rocked. The crafstman ship was amazing. But they were too expensive and sold out T_T

Posted

Does a fake, printed, paper, ruberband that goes around, that baraley fits my face mask of Majora count?

Posted

I have a replica Master Sword. It's about all I have, (I don't get a lot of money, and about the only place I can get Zelda-related merchandise is if I order it online, which I'm not allowed to do) but it's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I'm asking for a replica Master Sword and sheath for Christmas. I founf a place that has the really nice ones for eighty bucks. :D

I have almost all of the zelda games, lots of drawings of link, lots of posters, and thats pretty much all I have. By the way, where can I buy legend of zelda shirts?

Hot Topic, or on the internet. But Hot Topic is awesome.

Does a fake, printed, paper, ruberband that goes around, that baraley fits my face mask of Majora count?

Lol, ghetto. :D

Posted

A few posters from player's guides, that's it.

@ Sahaqiel: Your sword is plenty.

Posted (edited)

I have no game merchandise. Only very old Pokemon cards.

But it's not odd to have that, like having a replica master sword, Sahaqiel.

That's all the merchandise I have.

I think...

Yup. That's it.

One game guide for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If that counts.

Well, it's my second. I had it, but than I got the game of the year edition guide and gave the original one to my friend for their birthday, seeing as they're an Oblivion fan too.

I feel like getting a Raiden (MGS) figurine for my friend for his Christmas as a joke. He, like everyone else mostly, hated Raiden. I just think it would be funny.

Wait I got a Zelda pen. On Pen Island.com. It ran out of ink and I binned it.

Pretty stupid thing to do actually.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

I might buy a legend of zelda t-shirt from hot topic

Posted

I'm sure you've seen nerdy guys walking around in Zelda shirts before, right? So, I was wondering, what kinds of Zelda stuff does everyone have? Shirts, action figures, posters....?

Myself, I've got:

3 Zelda T-shirts

1 Zelda thermal shirt

1 Ocarina of Time wallet

1 copper-colored Zelda pin

-Edited by SirJoshizzle to reduce spam-

Posted

I have no game merchandise. Only very old Pokemon cards.

But it's not odd to have that, like having a replica master sword, Sahaqiel.

That's all the merchandise I have.

I think...

Yup. That's it.

One game guide for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If that counts.

Well, it's my second. I had it, but than I got the game of the year edition guide and gave the original one to my friend for their birthday, seeing as they're an Oblivion fan too.

I feel like getting a Raiden (MGS) figurine for my friend for his Christmas as a joke. He, like everyone else mostly, hated Raiden. I just think it would be funny.

Wait I got a Zelda pen. On Pen Island.com. It ran out of ink and I binned it.

Pretty stupid thing to do actually.

Pen Island in the web address says penis land.com.

Posted

This is some of my stuff.....I found these pics on the internet, because I'm too lazy right now to take my own photos. That, and my sister has my camera....

31Vxti9Y0CL._AA280_.jpg

482fafc8b9f4b_26848n.jpg

yhst-75846123481647_2025_252608359.gif

251863_hi.jpeg