Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you going trick or treating this year?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Halloween is this Friday. Will you be taking advantage of no school the next day and trick or treat this year?

Posted

Yes, I will be Trick Or Treating this year :D

I have little siblings, and I can still get away with it! YAY! And I am SO exited for Halloween being on Friday ^^

Posted

I'm not going Trick or Treating; I'm going to pass out candy and scare the crap out of innocent little children. Er, I mean pass out yummy caramel apples. :unsure: :unsure:

Posted

Hellz yes! :joy:

Posted

You know it.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Nope. I'm too old. So i'm going to stay home and play video games. :) Besides I have school on Friday. I think only people 7, and under are going anyway. As long as i've lived here no one over 10 has gone trick or treating.

Posted

I'm too lazy to make a costume this year so probably not... college students still Trick-or-Treat around here though. Mmm free candy! :D

Posted

QUOTE (Y. Link Addict @ Oct 26 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. I'm too old. So i'm going to stay home and play video games. :) Besides I have school on Friday. I think only people 7, and under are going anyway. As long as i've lived here no one over 10 has gone trick or treating.

Too old? lol you are never too old for free candy! :D

I'm going with my girlfriend and some other friends. :) The only thing that sucks is that I can't stay out too late. I have to get rest for the home marching tournament the next day. We march the city parade and our own tournament. Very tiring... :tired:

Posted

I might go trick or treating but I don't know

Posted

No; I'm nineteen years old.
But you're never too old for a costume party. :D

Posted

QUOTE (Y. Link Addict @ Oct 26 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you'd never go trick-or-treating during the day anyway. Plus, because its Friday you can stay out later!

I'm so glad that Halloween is on a Friday this year! ♥

Posted

I might go with some friends in their neighborhood, which will be the first time in six years or so that I'll go trick or treating. :o I'm too broke to buy a costume, and I'm not creative enough to put the clothes I have into a full on cosplay thing like what they're doing. So what I'm doing is that I'll wear a green shirt, green shorts, my Hylian Shield and my Link hat and go as him. :D

After that, we're doing a scary movie marathon at a friend's house. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out, because I'm a complete wuss when it comes to horror movies. xp I'm gonna need someone to cling on to.

Posted

Oh, and you're all invited to the party. In Lynchburg, TN. :D

Posted

Nah, I have a tennis tournament on Friday and Saturday. Plus, I do feel a bit too old to go.

Also, knowing my teachers, I'll probably have a ton of homework.

Posted

I was gonna go, but I couldn't get my hands on a Captain Falcon Costume, so maybe.